What does Yea Forums think of Anna?

What does Yea Forums think of Anna?

Attached: DKP5xNhWkAcUOMg.jpg (485x613, 81K)

Hope she and Pete and up together for a bit after her and Otto tie up lose ends

She bring shame to all the hairy dwarf women out there.

She's cute

Attached: 5782877-anna.jpg (425x393, 135K)

I think women of her stature are in short supply

Ayyyyyy

Attached: CHUCKYYYY.gif (540x360, 1.87M)

I'm biased, I've got a serious thing for midgets. Which is weird because kids disgust me.

>Mfw have a shortstack GF
>She acts JUST LIKE THIS
Bitch, you are 1/3rd my mass. I hope you like getting the mating press

You are just a latent pedophile that prefers kids with the mental maturity of adults.

Attached: max lord.jpg (206x277, 22K)

I don't buy into psychoanalysis. They disgust me on all levels, including physically.

I don't know user, there are those who think little of her

A good little mindrape would solve all that and make you accept that part of yourself.

Attached: max lord rape face after mindraping superman.jpg (438x485, 79K)

If I ever get the chance to write the Spider-Man comic I pitched two years ago, twenty years in the future she'll wear an exoskeleton that conceals her frame and pretend to be the new Doctor Octopus to protect Peter from an organization called the Sinister Sixty Six that's out to kill him and his wife and kids.

Her little hands make Peters minuscule penis look normal?

She's better when she's actually drawn with midget proportions.

>Half of my rock-hard dick fills a short-stack girl
>Nothing can/will fill up an early adopter
I wish I could keep swelling up every 5 seconds until I let loose.

She didn't deserve the shit hand she was dealt.

Does the fact she's a dwarf ever get mentioned or become a thing? Or is she just a dwarf, and it literally does not matter, and nobody cares?

>it literally does not matter, and nobody cares?
Basically this.

There was supposed to be some kind of bone thrown at Ock that he loved her for her mind and didn't care about her appearance, but Slott fumbled it and it kind of seemed insulting towards her/people with dwarfism as a result

You know why you can't date a midget?

The dating pool is too small.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 007 (2014) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire) 003.jpg (1600x635, 235K)

That's so fucking cute

>I date Midgets because my dick is literally 6/10 which equates to 11/10 for them
Feels good man

Peter should of gave her a chance i think they would of worked pretty good

Attached: peter-anna-cke.jpg (630x406, 77K)

She gets some shit from a couple Literally Whos that Spock later hospitalize in retaliation, and Aunt May is initially worried about the prospect of hobbit grandchildren. But other than that it never comes up.

I thought guys with dwarfism were like 60% dick.

>Every midget chick I know had an asshole attitude
>Every tall chick I know had a gentle and kind attitude

I hate midgets

>Every midget chick I know
How do you end up knowing multiple midgets? Aren't they super rare?

Midgets are meant for choking/abuse, DO NOT pretend they are human beings

I've meant 9, all were jerks, so I can say this. I don't know how I was able to find them but I have.

One of them I asked, "I'm curious, which term would you view more offensive? Dwarf, midget or little person"? She then says "Well honey, I'm curious too, which term would YOU view more offensive? Spic, wetback or fence jumper?"

It threw me the fuck off but I said "Uh, All of them", so she says "Well yeah, those terms you said are all offensive to me, k bye" and then walked off.

It literally ruined my entire day because I wasn't being rude or disrespectful to her. I'm mexican so we ask a lot of questions but not to be mean or cruel

>ask someone if they like being called a midget
>somehow surprised that they took offense
user, there are things you don’t ask people. People like not being reminded of shit out of their control.

>If you're under 6'0 just swipe left now and don't waste my time

Attached: 1458344358597-fit.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>Implying I didn't rape her ass for each slur she said
>Every midget slur adds another cumshot into her anus
AAAAhhhhhhhh nothing is better than a sweet release

Okay but did she need to take it to an extreme like that? It was rather uncalled for, she took it to insult my race instead of simply correcting me. I didn't think Americans would be like that, I don't know

She is genuinely a good character.

The only appropriate response to a spic is racism, honestly. It justifies the claim that you always notice it.

She basically called you what you called her. Imagine you were missing an arm. Some days you would probably not tolerate somebody asking “hey, how’d you lose that arm”

he immediately started fucking Silk though

So she takes it towards racism, when I asked about what labels that midgets are often called? It was a general question. She was just being racist as a backhand insult.

good old manlet rage

I think it’s called ableism or something but yes, it’s just as bad as racism.

She is literally as bad as retarded persons, only WOERSE!!!

It doesn't excuse her being racist to you, no, but at the same time asking someone what variety of insult they'd rather be called is a pretty fucking spergy question user, and would probably be interpreted by most people as an insult in itself. People just like to be thought of as people.

And you were being a douchebag when you used offensive terms for her condition. Does that excuse her response? Not really, two wrongs don't make a right. I'm not sure why you keep bringing up that she was racist. I don't think anyone is arguing that point. You were both assholes, kind of end of story.

Exactly. What you are supposed to do is treat them like any other person.

Looking past what Marvel WANTS us to look at and focusing on what they tell us they want us to focus on, she's a decent character.

If you read comic books you'd be more clued in, dear spicanon

Attached: kittynig.jpg (431x431, 60K)

She was best spider waifu

You realize that really hurt me at the time? I told my family this and they were upset at me because I didn't insult her back. I even said that I wasn't trying to be offensive, it was just a curious question. I get it if she said that it was a rude question and I would understand that but she took it too far. I wasn't trying to be a douchebag, I truly wasn't.

I hate to say this but I actually saw her again like 3 months later near the same street area and was so upset that I walked behind her then tripped her and said "Oh sorry, puppy" then ran off.

I had felt good about it because she did something racist to me but now I see later on that I did wrong. But I don't know, I was just pissed from her doing that to me

You sound kind of autistic user

Jesus Christ. You are some sort of sociopath. I realize it hurt you dumbass. Are you capable of realizing that it really hurt her? You are incapable of seeing the irony and hypocrisy involved with your family expecting you to respond the same way that she responded to you. Then, you physical assault someone who is probably half your size.

Great bait, I took it.

>This is MY LIFE, it is MY STORY. Nobody matters except for ME!!

Why is it that Yea Forums seems to have attracted so many literal autists lately, as opposed to the meme autists we used to be comprised of

I think the whole thing is dumb.
>look superior spider-man has a cute midget GF
>their whole relationship is built on a lie but pretend it's a cute relationship
>oh no Superior Spider-man went away and now midget gf is sad :(

My 6" dick could fill up a midget GF, STOP BREAKING MY DREAMS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Literal autists get high off of any readily available source of meme autism.

I should know

I can also say that people like user are a rarity.

YOU took to racism. She continued it back in your direction.

Looks better now that another artist has taken a crack at her.

Attached: 1554594487522.jpg (745x949, 246K)

Much better.

Attached: 1554594692047.jpg (672x891, 218K)

Except the OP artist actually understands midget proportions. They have big heads proportionate to their bodies. That just looks like a scaled down fat woman.

It doesn’t come up often but it’s definitely mentioned explicitly.

He’s talking about women you homosexual.

>One of them I asked, "I'm curious, which term would you view more offensive? Dwarf, midget or little person"? She then says "Well honey, I'm curious too, which term would YOU view more offensive? Spic, wetback or fence jumper?"
>It threw me the fuck off but I said "Uh, All of them", so she says "Well yeah, those terms you said are all offensive to me, k bye" and then walked off.
This is legitimately the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this website.

Dock Ock's girlfriend is seriously a midget?

>this post

Attached: BF97FDAB-2EA4-4529-9999-47CD3F84F44A.jpg (1500x1072, 267K)

One of a tiny handful of things from Slott's run that isn't absolute shit.

Ex girlfriend. He's sleazing it up with a negress now. But eventually they'll figure it out.
Or she'll do what all other science chicks do and go insane and get herself killed.

Are you sure you're a mexican? This kind of reaction to racism is more kurd than anything.

>inb4 she becomes femock

You really have no tact, you mong

she sounds fucking hilarious, give me her number

Nigger, you insulted her by basically calling her three fucking insults one after another, and she retorted in a way that would make you fucking understand. It's like walking up to a Japanese person and asking if they prefer being called "Gook, Slant-eye or Rice-fucker", it's just not a thing you fucking do!

You know, unless you are an autistic manchild who can't understand people.

Anyone that thinks a midget looks like a kid has either never seen an actual midget and just assume they're just halflings or they've never seen a kid and assume they looks like midgets. Midgets have completely different body structures than kids (or even short people) do.

Attached: 1528641833472.png (540x540, 374K)

I hope to fuck that this is bait.

Anyone who puts a height mention in their profile is a bitch and an automatic left regardless.

You seem legitimately retarded. This is what happened.
>you instigated the whole situation by calling her a bunch of prejudiced slurs
> she rightfully called you out on your bullshit
>months later, you physically attack her
You started this shit. You should have been the one that got tripped. You were never the victim, but you are too retarded to see that.

I think there isn't enough fanart of her

Careful fellas. He's most likely discussing your reaction with his family right now and they're coordinating the best course of action to find you and trip you and call you something nasty.

Can I call him a midget though? Odds are he is shorter than me.

Turnabout is fair play. All she did was turn what you said around on you, and it clearly offended you, so it shouldn’t be hard to figure out why she was offended.

You wetback.

Maybe she does, what then?

Then you fuck every day for the rest of your lives

According to Little People of America, both dwarf and little person are acceptable terms though.

I think that she measures up.

Don't you mean "There's too little fanart of her"?
Or
"There's just a small amount of Anna Maria fanart"?

You are a fucking faggot you retarded beaner