Why are goth girls so superior?

Why are goth girls so superior?

Attached: c1c09a174c517e9f4d58dfe1ccf2684b.jpg (640x423, 37K)

Did the Craft get a comic?

go back to Yea Forums

They're usually hotter and smarter than non-goths. But they all have issues. Nowadays i prefer wholesome girls

Because they don't exist.

>this

No.

why don't you ask if they got a cartoon either? biased

t. Beetlejuice

They’re not, you’ll realize this when you reach the age o 26 or so and your adult brain has finished developing.

Almost 40, married a big tiddy goth girl.

There are good ones out there.

Man her face was so weird. I still can't tell if she was hot or not

What movie?

Attached: everybody-i-know-needs-what-im-selling-big-tiddy-goth-33016984.png (500x703, 133K)

The Craft

The Craft is just a ripoff of Mirror Mirror from 1990.

because as Freud states we all want to fuck out goth moms

Because there hasn't been any fun subculture since Goth. Emo was just watered-down goth, and after that, young people who wanted to feel rebellious just started using political cliches.

Y'know I've always kinda wondered if Freud's mom was actually super hot, and all his theories were just a bunch of projecting....

well the truth is he was weaned by nurses as a child and didn't form that bond with his mother so one could joke that he was the only one with an oedipal complex all along

That's the thing with Freud. Guy codified projection, but failed to notice he did a lot of it.
Not to say everything he ever said was projection, but he's got an immense Oedipal fixation and I do think this might have clouded his vision.

That's them when Freud was a young poof.

Attached: AY2Y6C.jpg (900x1390, 212K)