Carol vs.Spider Man

Who is the main character of the Marvel universe?

Attached: kijoi.png (1022x758, 1.55M)

Neither. Uatu is.

Batman

Attached: bp.jpg (767x1200, 99K)

Spider-Man is their best selling character and he's been misused for the past ten years. They finally got rid of Slott and now the other Spider titles are doing better. I cannot for the life of me not understand how Spider-Man hasn't had a massive event that takes up more than just the other Spider-Man titles. Thor's getting his second one in the past ten years.

Carol

Attached: D3dXl4xWAAAxGY5.jpg large.jpg (1200x729, 110K)

Gwen Stacy.

Attached: Ok this is a trip.jpg (1061x1500, 1.35M)

Spencer is bad but at least he's not doing embarassingly awful shit like fanfiction tier OCs(Silk) or cheap ways to get atention("killing" Spider-Man but not really he's just possessed") like Slott

Thanos

Attached: 1BA5DEE2-B620-4C6B-A618-FE1F353CC93D.jpg (600x917, 190K)

Spencer is ok. Just ok. He's undoing the shit that Slott did and is basically keeping the comic running until a better writer takes it.

I want Hickman. He'd be perfect and ASM would be the best Marvel comic.

Attached: 2325543-ff_17.png (682x1090, 1.07M)

Spider-Man isn’t the main character, just the best selling character. Captain America is the main character

both + steve

Attached: trinity.jpg (1200x867, 1.13M)

Nice bait thread, user.

Attached: 5c7ef33e4827a.jpg (1000x1511, 270K)

There isnt one.

Only Marvel characters that are remotely good gets shit on by their movies or don’t get movies at all.

Spidey is the center of the universe.
He's very down to earth but there's a lot of wacky shit like characters from the future telling he's the greatest hero, higher beings saying he's the chosen one, him being present in pretty much every major event even if just as fodder.
And a very large chunk of important and unimportant characters started on his book.

gee maybe it's the one with MARVEL in their name
just a thought

Seems like you're just contrarian and choose to dislike popular things and like anything unpopular.

Comics - Doom
Movies - Thanos

by the way one of these three is the main story of the Marvel Universe
Secret Wars
Infinity Gauntlet
Earth X

Up until the 90s it was unironically Rick Jones. He had a tie to literally EVERY corner of the Marvel universe.

Ghost Rider, FF, X-Men (with the exemption of Logan), Spider-Man (with the exemption of Spider-Verse and Spider-Man 2), Hulk, Inhumans, Nova, The new Warriors. The movies and shows don’t do them justice and half of them don’t even have movies/shows

Nothing that you just said proves me wrong.

Then you’re retarded

>I only like characters that dont get movies because I'm a hipster
>I dislike every character that gets a movie because I'm a contrarian
>if a character I like gets a movie then I dont like it anymore
No, you're the only retard here. Your opinions are transparent.