Comic book villains

Post comic book villains that need more love.

Attached: J. Wilbur Wolfingham.jpg (946x1458, 294K)

Attached: 758698-wf25_pg0051.jpg (930x950, 487K)

>Turner D. Century possesses a bicycle that can fly through the air by unrevealed means, an umbrella that can project powerful flames, and a wax doll he styles as a companion with a head designed to work as a detachable napalm bomb

Attached: centuryturnerdsw2.jpg (325x300, 31K)

Don't forget, he was second only to Sinestro in the Silver Age, was an industrialist before Luthor, successfully charmed Carol Ferris when he was still human, and organized the first GL villains team-up and the Royal Flush Gang.

Attached: Hector_Hammond.jpg (820x768, 176K)

Years before Thor & Loki, Ka-Zar & Plunderer, Black Bolt & Maximus and Xavier & Juggernaut, Byrrah had the same sibling rivalry dynamic with Namor in the 1950s. Also, (next to Namor himself, debatably) he is the most frequently used Golden Age Marvel villain behind the Red Skull who isn't a joke like Asbestos Lady or Armless Tiger Man. In many ways, Warlord Krang was just a dusted-off substitute for Byrrah like Zemo was for Red Skull.

Attached: Byrrah.jpg (714x1080, 381K)

Attached: Grey Gargoyle.jpg (958x1450, 368K)

Wow. Jen looks cool as a statue. There need to be more female golems in comics (She-Thing doesn't count)

Attached: 5aecbbd7c7748c93686e18490f5b17a8.jpg (1280x1968, 464K)

Classic Gentleman Ghost needs more love instead of weird retcons like "old man using high tech" or "Ebenezer Scrooge-like demon"

Attached: 614986-jsa108.jpg (400x800, 120K)

Gentleman Ghost is one of those characters who really just doesn't need any backstory or deep lore whatsoever.
Once glance at the guy and you understand immediately who he is and what he's about.

Bull's-Eye is a damn good villain in concept. He has all of the makings of a top-tier villain.

Attached: Bulls-eye is pretty awesome.jpg (519x768, 241K)

There's a lot of great Golden Age villains that have been forgotten.

Hell, Star-Spangled Kid's rogues gallery didn't even appear in Johns' "Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E."

Attached: The Needle Dr Weerd and Moonglow.jpg (523x609, 405K)

Yeah, Star-Spangled Kid had one of the first rogues galleries that really interacted with each other. Weird how that gets overlooked.

Attached: Destructo.jpg (400x565, 180K)

I love Gentleman Ghost. He has the look, the gimmick, he just needs a goal

Attached: Gentleman Ghost1.jpg (396x512, 37K)

He does. He can't pass on until the Hawks stop being reincarnated. Even before that, in the Silver Age, his goal was to become alive again after falling in love with a living woman who was blind.

Always liked this guy more than the Brotherhood of Evil.

Attached: GenImmortus.jpg (498x750, 127K)

emma is evil again, right? bring the hellions back

Attached: Hellions_PatricioOliver.jpg (900x672, 582K)

I hate how badly he's been treated, and I REALLY hate it when they just make him a Pedophile.

Attached: Hatter.jpg (500x786, 99K)

Blame unimaginative writers who think the gimmick is lame and thought the best method was to make him that disgusting

Playing a lame gimmick completely straight makes for very charming and fun characters.

Not that user, but I don't mind them going at Mad Hatter with different aspects, but making him a pedophile just "because" is fucking stupid.

I don't have the pages myself, but there's a part where he accompanies a few other villains, and they run into the Doom Patrol. Things start to go south, but then Jervis starts reciting texts from Alice in Wonderland while staring intently at Elasti-girl, making her stomp on Cliff and nearly bite off Gar's head until some of the other villains had to stop him from "taking things too far".

There are many possible horror-aspects that could be played into Mad Hatter, and you wouldn't really need to tweak much to make it work.

I'm agreeing with you, I wasn't being sarcastic.

It's pretty much a guarantee that any mind control villain will eventually be depicted as some sort of rapist. The weird thing is that writers have been trying to depict Mad Hatter as a pedo for 30 years and it has never stuck or been well-received.

On a side note I much prefer his original BTAS depiction as a short, but not overly so, awkward looking middle aged man than the comics' tendency to draw him as an elderly hydrocephalic midget.

Attached: Silent Hill Among the Damned.jpg (915x1513, 202K)

That's Secret Six volume 3, IIRC.

The Ghost, a intangible terrorist that wages war against all corruption, corporations and conspiracies in the world. He was great as a Thunderbolt. In the one hand he is a ruthless freak but in the other he has a sense of justice.

Attached: ghhost.jpg (1024x594, 254K)

Thanks to the magic of the internet, we can learn about these obscure rogues.

Robinson's Starman becomes incredibly frustrating once you learn about the "universe" gang. What a waste not to feature them.

Attached: Starman rogues goldenage.jpg (1294x270, 190K)

He seems like a standard DC villain.

But he's Marvel.

Attached: Angle Man.jpg (630x957, 354K)

He is borderline pedo by nature, those writers are just connecting the dots. Also, Mad Hatter isn't underappreciated, everyone loves him and he appears in good stuff most of the time

Armani suit or bust.

He's not borderline pedo by nature, he's borderline rapist.

>Armani suit or bust.
True, true... the Armani is for special ocasions, sometimes the black suit is used if nobody is watching and things are going to be dirty.

Attached: Angle Man.jpg (410x430, 52K)