Top 3 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies

What are your top 3 favorite Marvel cinematic universe films?

For me it's
3. The Avengers
2. Spider-Man: Homeming
1. Captain America Winter Soldier

Honorable mention to Captain America: Civil War. What do you think?

Attached: 1f710b6ab3e51c61280c2fab97c6f5a0--marvel-movie-posters-poster-movie.jpg (736x1090, 123K)

1. Captain Marvel
2. Black Panther
3. The Winter Soldier

Avengers
Winter Soldier
Infinity War

And honestly, avengers is the only truly good one imo. All other mcu films are pretty average/meh/forgettable

1. Ant-Man
2. GOTG2
3. Iron Man 3
I really enjoyed Spider-Man: Homecoming but I feel like it wouldn't hold up if I rewatched it. I have no idea why anyone likes The Winter Soldier

Guardians 2
Infinity War
Civil War

I love pretty much all of them except Iron Man 2/3, Captain Marvel and Black Panther

What's wrong with Iron Man 3? It was a pretty fun watch and had decent character building.

i wish all these mcu fags would fuck off to Yea Forums

1. Iron Man
2. Winter Soldier
3. Infinity War
4. Age of Ultron

Gotg 2
Black Panther
Infinity War

Not in any particular order

>Infinity War
>Civil War
>Iron Man 2

One of these is probably gonna be replaced with End Game

Attached: 6F03E392-25E9-425B-A452-1A198949CA6B.jpg (640x799, 45K)

Avengers was awful. The novelty of all the heroes together is cool the first time, but the film itself, once you get past that, is shit.

All of them are pretty lame, but that one had the novelty and more quotable memorable moments. Its was the first of it's kind for the modern comic movie era and Disney has never been able to capture that feeling again

okay, I know this is just trolling but here's an honest opinion
1 Iron Man (Best movie)
2 Iron Man 2 (Prime ScarJo)
3 Civil War (Prime Elizabeth)

>on a board called COMICS
>doesn't like movies based on COMICS

maximum idiot

MCU is good
It isn't fucking Yea Forums though
>but its capeshit
Its live action capeshit, the boards called comics and cartoons not capeshit and cartoons.

1. Iron Man
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy

I'll do you one better.

don't take this too seriously. I can watch all these movies and enjoy myself just fine, even Doctor Strange.

Attached: 1537771587136.png (720x1280, 145K)

1. Iron Man 1
2. Winter Soldier
3. Thor 1 (CGI is the best in the entire franchise) & Incredible Hulk (best action scenes and great first third

I liked Ant-man, Doc Strange, the first Thor (not the sequels), X-men 2, and Daredevil (directors cut was great).

The rest are just... meh.

>MCU is good

Not really, no. They drove them into the ground, they are fucking mcdonalds tier for movies. You watch them if you expect to turn off your brain for 100 minutes and watch the fireworks. They all have fuck all to do with the comics too, other than cannibalizing the characters and storylines.

They get reviews and money because Disney pumps insane money into advertising, but that means that half of their total gross is just covering the marketing.

This. I'm a huge fan of Phase 1 but the rest is really mediocre with few exceptions. Marketing-wise, Disney are excellent because there are literal drones out there who hail everything Disney related, even if it's utter shit. The same people talk shit about literally every DCEU movie which only further proves that these people only know company wars and never give other cape movies a try

1. GOTG 2
2. Infinity War
3. Black Panther

>List by a schitzoid

No it's only improved since Phase 1. IW is the best Avengers movie, they completely redeemed Thor as a character with recent appearances, GotG2 has some of the best character development, Winter Soldier the best action scenes in the MCU

1. Winter Soldier
2. Infinity War
3. Guardians 1

Thank God for the Russos.

Infinity War
Spider-Man Homecoming
Avengers Age of Ultron

IW was the best Avengers movie but that isn't hard regarding the fact that the first two were shit. Thor has turned into a complete retard thanks to Ragnarok but I will say WS, IW, and Black Panther are outliers, even though the latter had terrible CGI

1. Iron Man
2. Hulk.
3 Avengers: Age of Ultron

1. Ironman
2. Ant man
3. Infinity war

they hated him because he spoke the truth

3-cap 3
2-thor 1
1-avengers: infinity war

1)ironman
2)doctor strange

thats it for me.

Objectively correct list

3 way tie between Guardians of the Galaxy VOL.2, Black Panther, Captain Marvel.