Pregnancy is nothing to joke about

pregnancy is nothing to joke about

Attached: 1554595044004.jpg (736x904, 140K)

>pregnancy is nothing to joke about
But you what is? Tom/Janna. Now fuck off.

No, but Shipping is retarded.

Attached: 1534724533272.jpg (1200x4246, 693K)

On the newest episode, Glossaryck takes Meteora to the past and shows her the first settlers and creates the wand with her baby rattle. Then he gets her to cast a spell on a young Toffee that makes him immortal then he says that " This is why magic can't be trusted" So Glossaryck pretty much cause Toffee's hatred.

Boner... we need to talk.

I wish they had gone in the Hulk direction for Jess.

Attached: 1503899321576.png (1080x1296, 775K)

Attached: 1503899415959.jpg (1252x1200, 303K)

>TFW have an impreg fetish, but am not into pregnant women

Attached: 1525515391042.jpg (1500x2000, 563K)

Bruce being the dad would have been so much better

Quitter.

so, a sex without condom fetish

Is that Fiona?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>tfw have a huge fetish for pregnancy
>dad's anglo genes fucked up my insides and infected me with a significant chance for mentally-stunted children
>seriously considering buying smuggled lactation pills and cowprint lingerie despite being a depressed and foreveralone dishonorabru disgrace to famiry

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Fucking gross, literally the worst thing I've ever heard. Roasties need to be burned at the stake, prove me wrong.

how do you know thats not a man posting

>>forever alone
you can be a 4/10 you can seduce any other nerd they want unless they are pitching for numbers higher than their own. but its far easier for a girl to match up than a guy. so the post was made by a guy.

If you are a man posting you are literally the worst scum since dick cheese could cross post. Nothing about you is attractive, nor talented. Kill Your Self so that everyone else gets a chance.

>tfw pregnancy fetishi but fear of commitment

>tfw black
>tfw afraid to ask other black guys if the deadbeat dad meme is because pregnancy is a common black guy fetish but then they all get afraid of the commitment and bail.

Attached: 1547145351472.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>Thinks girls can't be as socially retarded as he is

Any female that does post on this site certainly fits that criteria.

try me

Attached: 1530222385091.png (1151x740, 858K)

Not black but I have a huge pregnancy fetish and I hate kids.

This is probably the most deranged meme this place has shat out. Anyone who legitimately believes this should just kill himself.

The fact you have such a strong reaction proves you see the truth in it user.

Attached: MemeMD.png (396x385, 173K)

No, I just find it sick that someone's brain has degenerated to the point of thinking it up in the first place.

It's literally the same joke as
>fellas, is it gay to have cash in your wallet? You're carrying around pictures of men.
Except it's about cucking instead of homophobia.

That's why I only joke about miscarriages.

t. Assblasted roastie

Attached: 1514538681784.jpg (958x464, 114K)

My long-term goal is to get married and have lots of kids.

that's why i

only joke about miscarriages

The guy who wrote this is kinda incesty, caring so much about his hypothetical daughter's sex life.
Also, isn't the cucking the other way around?
>have daughter
>raise her for 20 years
>some dude marries her
>he has to take care of my daughter until he dies

Attached: 1538244173408.jpg (487x367, 102K)

Yeah well, a girl approached her bf to tell him she's pregnant. "What do you want it to be," she asks. The bf replies, "A joke."

>thinking it's sick to look at your daughter as some kind of sexual object and being personally affronted that your daughter will have sex at some poin = assblasted roastie

I see you're too far gone.

You say that but Molière in 1662 wrote a theater play about the same thing.
It's a great play, really funny. That's another example that prove that only shitty humor is affected by time.

Attached: rome shitpost 4MB.jpg (3100x6280, 3.89M)

Oh and the name of the play is L'Ecole des Femmes.

Well, daughters were basically just currency back in the day. In fact, the intended purpose was to raise them in order to sell them off to a man in exchange for money. So this current shit about "being a father to a daughter is cuckoldry" is retarded, if anything it's less cuck-y because she has other purposes. That's not even mentioning the reality that she may become a dyke or that you may raise a son who prefers to get ravaged by big burly dudes as well.

Bottom line is, nobody who browses 4chin should have children.

Well in the play it's a bit different, it's a dude who adopt a daughter and raise her to be his perfect wife. And for that he keep her at home so she can't see other boys and try to not educate her to keep her dumb and naive.

If it was once normal to raise a girl in exchange for money, logically it'd be more cucky to do it for free.

There are volcel and lesbians nowadays, they don't just exist to breed with men now. So you have a greater chance of not being cucked by raising a daughter nowadays. Never mind that most men don't even bother raising kids nowadays, most of them fuck off.

>Well, daughters were basically just currency back in the day
It varies. Some culture considered daughters such dead weight that money had to be given to the husband (this is what dowry is)

>This is probably the most deranged meme this place has shat out. Anyone who legitimately believes this should just kill himself.

Attached: 1554610671370.png (785x731, 201K)

But if her genes are also your genes passed on to your grandkids, isn't that the opposite of being cucked? Your genetic legacy is secured for another generation.

Attached: 1461191710479.gif (499x367, 488K)

>>he has to take care of my daughter until he dies
Except that logic is basically rendered moot in today's societal view of marriage.

>Did you just call me WEAK?
Fuck yes you're weak. Your ovum wasn't strong enough to resist that demon's sperm, you weak ass heathen slut.

Attached: win.png (1280x1313, 528K)

no but it is hot and sexy

>Eclipsa casts a spell to increase Marco's attraction to Star because they're ruining her Human-Mewman breeding experiment by constantly running away from their feelings.
> Eclipsa realizes too late that her spell made Star irresistibly attractive to ALL humans.