Did I grow up or did these videos just became such a pile of shit ? Last one was already hard to swallow

Did I grow up or did these videos just became such a pile of shit ? Last one was already hard to swallow.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-44-46-635.jpg (1078x880, 499K)

Animation-wise this is the best StarBomb video by far. Sadly, Arin still deludes himself into thinking he's half-decent at raping and that saying "fuck" automatically makes things funnier.

>Last one was already hard to swallow
The Metroid video was a steaming pile of shit. The lighting and 3D models look great, but that all fell apart when the characters actually started moving around. The animation and movement of the characters is laughably terrible.

>Raping, not rapping
My point still stands

It's an online animation. On a board for animation. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good animators and videos now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: SANDPAPER VAGINA.png (4524x2836, 565K)

Quiet, skippy. I've raped men for less.

Starbomb is terrible, and incredibly obnoxious music.

Which is worse Starbomb: MY DICK MY DICK or DID YOU KNOW SAMUS WAS A FEMALE AND MEN ARE PIGS?!

You grew up. Shit you would have found funny in high school is less funny now. Erin's content's quality stays about the same while his team/group/orphan's animating in his basement try different stuff. He's always been about this funny.

Maybe Erin's stuck with entertaining mostly kids, and the people who never grow out of his stuff. Just because we ain't the same stupid kids doesn't mean the people we grew up with have to stop making things enjoyed by stupid kids.

I feel Danny is a genuinely talented musician, and I really wish he'd do more non-Starbomb things. I loved his cover albums.

>Egoraptor gets other other animators to make his shitty Rap Video Game Parody Songs and puts them on his song

Attached: 1502321686419.png (640x480, 423K)

At least he's not that guy you like.

Attached: disputethis.jpg (1080x1173, 281K)

>MY DICK MY DICK
It's just low(er) effort NSP and Arin is wholly obnoxious.

De La Soul didn't die for this shit.

Castlevania?
Smash?

You just grew out of what is juvenile humor. It's no different than Your Favorite Martian

Sounds similar to Beastie Boys.

this art is so terrible, like holy shit

this

Stop being a retard

stop being an arin defender

I'm not defending arin. He didn't draw this. Stop shitting on things simply because he was involved with them

whatever you say arin shill. shit art is shit art regardless of whether or not the project was accomplished

>whether or not the project was accomplished
The fuck does that even mean?

I thought this one where it's just "Overwatch helps with mundane things" was pretty funny. The lyrics weren't well constructed but I liked the set-up and the animation that went with it was amazing.

Attached: 1475390967613.jpg (455x592, 36K)

The art and animation are by Knights of the Light Table, not by Arin Hanson.

Didn't even bother to read your pasta, grow a pair and leave if you are so frail

I think it is
FUCK FUCK I CANT RHYME
FUCK FUCK FUCK MY VOICE IS SHITE

This post just oozes "I just came from youtube and still think Yea Forums is le ebin butthole of le internet"

Attached: 1553890835059.png (870x628, 540K)

>>>/reddit/

Exactly

Starbomb has always been unfunny trash. The animations are the only redeeming thing

You can fuck right off with that noise

They got worse and egorapter is beyond garbage now, evetytime I hear his voice in anything it annoys the shit out of me. Also fuck danny

Sometimes things that you love in reality are bad and most people think its bad. Get over yourself, your tastes don't speak for Yea Forums or are good because its you that likes it you narcissistic prick.

Attached: 1553956790462.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

This. thats what these threads always boil down to.

Can you spit in my mouth pwease? :3

Attached: 1537685483413.jpg (736x736, 53K)

This song is literally "we play overwatch, these are the characters names, these are their abilities"
This is their worst song by far. wow.

Attached: 1552532763518.png (640x378, 230K)

*burp*

Don't talk shit about Beastie Boys.

The samus song has aged poorly. Now it sounds like they're Making A Statement but when it came out the culture war hadn't really gotten off the ground and so the song was just "wouldn't be funny if a baddy was hitting on Samus?".

You're fucking me arnt you?

>This song is literally "we play overwatch, these are the characters names, these are their abilities"
No it's not. It's "Overwatch characters help in normal situations but everything gets destroyed because they're a paramilitary group".

Maybe different people like different things and art has literally no meaning beyond what we assign to it

Are you presenting the art is subjective argument?

90% of the lyrics are "these are the characters names, these are their abilities"
Did you not listen to the song or do you not play overwatch?

I listened to the song. You don't sound like you listened to the song. A third of it is Danny dressed up as a girl and asking for help.

You're one of those "it depends who is writing it!" fucks, aren't you?

It's a bad and lazy song. Thats what my main point is.

>listen to this recording of seagulls for three hours
>isn't it avant garde? What? You say it's trash and not music? Well art is subjective and you have the wrong opinion!
That's what you sound like.

Attached: 1554568378444.gif (419x437, 448K)

It is. Sound doesn't exist. It is simply a mechanism animals use to detect vibrations. If animals didn't exist sound wouldn't exist. Sound is physically subjective since different people's brains read vibrations differently.

Nah, you just don't think sound exists because you can't here anything with your head shoved that far up your ass.

the visuals are cool, but starbomb is goofy

I like a lot of Starbomb (though I don't like Arin individually that much), but I found this song to be pretty boring.

The song still sucks

That's fair. Your brain says it sucks then it sucks. I'm personally kind of indifferent to it. I don't think starbomb's bad, but it's definitely a massive step down from NSP

Does Egoraptor piss in all of Yea Forums's cereal every morning or what?