Which DC character would he fall in love with?

Which DC character would he fall in love with?

Attached: 348439543.jpg (318x159, 21K)

death of the endless

Raven.

She's too good for him. Besides, I love her

Batman

Attached: 1537782323031.jpg (640x480, 24K)

He can hold her down and rape her with the Infinity Gauntlet. It'll do wonders for her personality.

Why doesn't he just do that with Marvel Death?

>with the Infinity Gauntlet
Lel. Death is leagues above that. I can see her fisting him with the Infinity Gauntlet though.

Then say something along the lines of "Let's just be friends!".

Could Death even have sex with anyone?

This has to be most fanfiction-like post I've seen here in a good fucking while, holy shit. The only thing missing is Death teleporting behind Thanos before doing that.

What WOULD Death think of Thanos? I suppose she'd pity him.

Attached: Action_Comics_Vol_1_894_Textless.jpg (1479x2200, 576K)

Would Nekron be down for it?

He would say that only after marriage, put the ring first

she thinks he's a creep

Attached: Death in Marvel 1.jpg (620x945, 129K)

user, read that Marvel issue about Rick Jones' wedding and look who dropped by

Attached: MLwV9JF.jpg (620x350, 52K)

Is this hypercrisis?

Argh, Ninja'ed

He says in Thanos Quest he doesn't want to subjugate her, he wants to be seen as genuinely worthy by her and hear her say it by her own will so it means something.

It's pretty simple, even if paradoxical, logic.

The idea is Thanos, feeling alienated for his appearance and nature, chooses to devote his love towards a entity that logically should treat all living things as equally low, so if he can gain its love he's proven himself above the judgment of all things, which will prove his undeniable value to his subconscious.

It's like if God came down and said he's absent and things are terrible because honestly we're all terrible, then turned to you and said "except this guy, he's OK", your life until now and life in general may still seem bleak, but at least you got a divine pat on the head for sticking to your guns.

The series also highlights an innate self-hate he wants to correct is why he goes around belittling or pitying figures in Thanos Quest who hold the Infinity Gems, who all reflect some aspect of his own character.
The belittling Inbetweener, the hostile Champion, the arrogant Runner, the distant Gardener, the naive Collector, the scheming Grandmaster. Thanos mocks or mentions their fate stemming from inherent failings they're ignorant to, all the while building to his own conflicting goal of remaining a base creature yet above everything through his sheer insistence backed by sheer power. All that AND he'll become the object of affection for something he knows should not behave affectionately.

It's why at the end of Infinity Gauntlet he realized the Gardener had it right and decides after years of failed grasps for power and significance it may just be best to resolve not for any positions or roles or love or hate but simplicity and accepting.

Attached: 1519560169336.jpg (500x365, 105K)

PowerGirl or Raven.

Attached: power-girl-cosplay-1.jpg (640x960, 61K)

Because Marvel Death isn’t some cheap goth whore

Why not?
>Thanos saw that his Death did not love him. Such despair for the poor little titan. Such an immense sorrow that drove him to hidde in the darkness of his ship for his shame was great. >Thanos thought long for an answer to his pain and in his darkest thoughts, he remembered another universe. A universe with a kinder Death. A Death that loved everyone.
>Thanos smiles. Yes, she would love him. That or he will force her to love him.
>And so, with the Gauntlet in hand he opened the gate to another universe. But he knew full well that his gauntlet had no power nowhere else but in his dimension. For Thanos was no fool.
>He needed to attract her to the border of his portal and once she was there, use the power of the Gauntlet to make her his.
>And so, he used the only thing that no Death could ever resist: Death itself.
>He brought forth the half dying body of Tony Stark. And there he waited.
>"Hey! Don't worry! Let me take care of that nasty wound!"
>There she was.

Death is way more powerful than thanos with an infinity gauntlet. She is arguably the second most powerful DC character behind destiny.

prove it, buttboy

>power level shit
Cringe
Sandman isn't DBZ

>"Oh? You can see me? Hello there!"
>Thanos felt strange in front of such beauty. Not unlike the bones and foulness of his own universe, this Death was pure beauty and nearly perfect in her kindness.
>"If you want to talk to me, i'm afraid it will have to wait. I have a lot of people to help."
>"Mmmm. Afraid I have no time for such things."
>His gauntlet shined... and then nothing happened.
>"Mmmm?What is this?"
>"Your gauntlet is very limited, Thanos! And I understand what you feel and what you were trying to do. Not a very nice thing, if you ask me."
>Thanos dropped to his knees and started crying as he fondled his crotch and shat his pants. A yellow stream of piss formed a puddle under his knees.
>"Why no Death loves me?!"
>His nose got filled with mucus and his salty tears fell into the puddle of piss and shit that he release upon the humilliation of rejection. He cried even harder and thus began masturbating right in front of her.
>"Oh! Aaahhh... hey there, buddy! It's ok!"
>"NOOOOO! IT'S NOT! I HAVE NO LOVE IN MY LIFE!" he said as he masturbated faster, but his cock was not erect so it was like pulling a flacid purple rubber tube.
>"Ok! I know what I need to do!"
>Death of the Endless grabbed the gauntlet an with tenderness, she lifted Thanos face.
>"What?"
>"Turn your back!"
>And Thanos did.

>being more powerful than the physical embodiments of things happening and things dying.

I know!
>Thanos turned his back on her and removed his pants to show his gigantic purple ass. It was full of stretch marks and stains of shit in his buttcheeks.
>"Oh my! You really need this!" she said as she placed the gauntlet on her right hand.
>Thanos squinted, Death touched his dirty asshole and he involuntarily jump a bit.
>"You need to relax sweetie!"
>Thanos took a deep breath and then he felt the metallic glove touching the outer walls of his anus.
>"Ouchie Ouchie" He said as the firts metallic fingers entered his rectum and into his intestines.
>"Who's a good boy?! Who's a good boy?!"
>"I am, mommy! I am!"
>After saying that, the whole gauntlet went inside his asshole and it didn't took much for him to release his prostate pudding.
>"Good boy! I'm leaving the gauntlet in there, just for you!"
>"Thank you mommy."
>Death walked toward the body of Tony and raised to the afterlife.
>Thanos lay there, in orgasmic bliss and licking the puddle of shit, piss and semen that was under him.
>As Death of the Endless leaves. Another Death watches from far away and with smirk in her face, she says: "Loser."

Better not. They don't want another Orpheus case happening.

>more powerful than...an infinity gauntlet.
I don't know why people have so much trouble understanding the unified infinity gems.
It wasn't just some really powerful being, it was supreme authority of reality. It was existence.
If you reassemble that position you get to sit in it, it doesn't matter against the protests of anyone else*.

The avatars of Eternity and the abstracts' in Thanos' universe folded to Thanos' command even if their true multiversal aspects were unaffected.

It's like visiting someone's apartment and refusing to leave. Poor, rich, strong, weak, doesn't matter, if they tell you to get out you're obligated by law to do so and in certain places they can use as much force as necessary to do so.

*The only exemptions to such demands are omniversal authorities like the Living Tribunal or TOAA who would be the equivalent of room mate landlords or something who have a right to stay and can evict the tenants under certain rules.

The Endless are certainly powerful and important, but they're more management than landlords, only something like the Presence could pull swat the gems away and throw someone out of their own place.

That said the user's fanfic is still full of holes. There's no reason DC Death would hop over to another reality to fill in for Marvel Death who is still present. In fact I'm fairly certain much like the absence of marvel Death caused the cancerverse, the presence of two Deaths would cause some sort of halfening to everything.
There's also a Death story that shows she's not a stranger to mortal plans for her, in it she's blackmailed and has her symbol of power taken and still manages to get around it because you don't do her job of associating with desperate mortals so long and pull amateur hour plays. She'd know something was up the moment a wormhole opens and a dead body is just lying there.

Are you kidding? She's one of the cheapest whores out there. Death of the Endless on the other hand is pure.

Attached: Deadpool-Thanos-Death-1.jpg (1151x701, 148K)

>It's pretty simple, even if paradoxical, logic.
Alright, I can understand that.

Attached: 1530727844892.jpg (797x1232, 176K)

She did what Ant Man couldn't do

I hope someone screencaps this

Didn't he fell in love with "nothing" recently?

By that logic he would want to have bang with the Overmonitor

I'm still pissed they changed his motive to the bullshit overpopulation meme just to further convince cucks to stop having children.

death is in endgame

Solid effortpost user.
Really? Interesting.
Not sure how they'll make it work at this point but I suppose it's still possible..
Don't let me down Russos.

She IS too good for him and I love her too, but so would Thanos.

>just to further convince cucks to stop having children.
Please be trolling.

Attached: ^1A2B4B84FFA03FF7824306BFC313F954805A247AD88105427D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (222x567, 14K)

Yes, I can see that would upset someone who's never likely to breed.

Obvious hyperbole but if you think it's just a coincidence that such a dysgenic worldview/argument is center stage in one of the biggest first world blockbusters of all time, I have a bridge to sell you. Nobody in the movie ever even attempts to argue against his logic, they just say that his actions are unethical and try to stop him by force.
>muh incel
Can guarantee I have more children than you, fag.

She's the Princess Lontaine to his Knight Errant, an impossible ideal that inspires him.

>being a parent
>still shitposting/trolling like a 13yo on Yea Forums
I'm sure your kids that are totally definitely real have a bright future ahead of them.

Yes user, shitposting and watching TV while my progeny are asleep means I'm a bad parent. I'm sure your non-existent children will benefit from such insight.

This, no one else but the personification of Death is up to Thanos' standards. Pretty sure he would even go gay for Discworld Death. The true question is which Death would like Thanos back? Marvel Death has only liked Thanos when Starlin is writing her and even then it's not the way Thanos wants.

>chooses to devote his love towards a entity that logically should treat all living things as equally low
Pretty sure even Death tells him that while she has some fondness for him she cannot love him the way he wants her to love him or else it would be blasphemous and against everything she stands for.

The other thing I find interesting is that even when Thanos is in a good position with Death or he attains what he wants with her he still manages to fuck it up. Like one of the Starling Infinity stories happens because he was bored in Death's domain and was spying on Adam, Gamora, and others and then found something that peaked his interest.

Also there's a backup story to Infinity War where he has a vision of Death telling him to kill Adam Warlock and that if he does she would be his and Thanos would attain everything he desires. Thanos wonders if he's hallucinating or crazy or if it's actually real. He then wonders if he's willing to risk Magus winning, the universe being doomed, and his friendship with Adam for the possibility of being with Death. In the end he doesn't do it and he rationalizes it as him not liking the uncertainty (or something along those lines I can't really recall the story that well) and that he'll find another way to get to Death's heart but it's kind of open to interpretation that Thanos has already grown fond of Adam to the point that he's not willing to risk him for a chance with Death. Kind of similar to that Yuletide story where Thanos finds Gamora's old doll and reminisces how she saved his life from an assassin by throwing her favorite doll at it and getting said doll broken. It's obvious he's affected by that moment but he waves it off as nothing but it's heavily implied that Thanos sees Gamora more than just his assassin.

(con't) I know there's a Starlin quote that says Gamora is the one person Thanos is more loyal towards (especially after Infinity Watch) and that Adam is the one person he considers his true friend.

I wish other writers would explore those relationships without the context of the MCU (with Gamora at least).

Attached: ThanosvsAnnihilus.jpg (500x400, 134K)