Left or right?

Attached: gay.jpg (2279x1600, 1.03M)

Right.

Always right

Fuck WB

I’d fuck just about everyone in right

Left

Right was way too overhyped for me

Good question. The answer is: neither, both sucked major donkey dick.

Contrarian jackass

Left was a unexpected surprise, right was the same unexpected surprise I loathed the main character in

left
lego movie is fucking amazing, spider-man is great but has a few problems

left was a big ad for legos and it worked. they sold it by being a fun movie
right was hamfisted, and why they give the black kid more than just one obscure power. that and capeshit is starts at shit level and has to work its way up. i enjoyed the visuals for the most part tho.

Left always and forever

Attached: Uni-Kitty.jpg (280x303, 8K)

Miles was actually good in this

>right was hamfisted, and why they give the black kid more than just one obscure power
How was anything in that movie hamfisted?
>inb4 muh niggers

spider-verse definitely beat out every movie last year, but the og LEGO movie will always have a place in my heart.

left because right has a black protagonist and that hurts my feelings

Yes but it compounded my problem with him about not properly quantifying in him Pete’s life except killing him. Making his personality a generic American black kid instead of a generic American white kid who is black changed nothing his heritage is still a non factor in his life other than to virtue signal

this

Ideally both.

Gun to my head: right

Attached: D3JJzoaV4AEg9OZ.jpg large.jpg (797x1200, 136K)

They're both perfect, but I guess I've gotta go with left. Only by a hair though.

Attached: batmannoonecares.jpg (800x1213, 566K)

He actually has other qualities than just being a black kid in this unlike in the comics. He's just a smart kid that misses his friends and doesn't want to leave the original school for the smart one. There are multiple non-whites at that school including blacks so he doesn't feel left out in the race department.

His black culture ties into how Miles uses spray paint to give his outfit a unique design

Which had the better waifus?

I'm not even trying to be contrarian

And I'm not even saying right was bad

Left mostly because it was really fresh in several ways, plus the Protagonist was way more likeable than Miles who was the worst part of the movie.

Right
Peni
Liv
Gwen
Spider Ham

>Miles who was the worst part of the movie
Unbased

What about his Spanish culture? It’s never brought up despite how much the brag about him being biracial.

Most of the new school he was reluctant to go to bad no white kids so his discomfort with being there seem to be more so about creating drama than anything tackled within the movie proper

right, left just felt like it struggled too capture what the first lego movie had going for it.

>Most of the new school he was reluctant to go to bad no white kids
Yes it did

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-09-36.png (1280x720, 773K)

He has to have electricity-like powers because he's black.

Attached: snapshot_00.35.11.jpg (1280x522, 356K)

Imagine not picking the movie with the best main character

Attached: Emmet.jpg (400x400, 22K)

because its so bad going to school with people of another race? Every girl who wished him good luck from his old school was white

fuck black spider-man because he is nothing ut black spider-man he brings nothing new to the table and simply exist to replace a popular character and take his popular name. is this appropriation?

Attached: Lego Batman Laughs At Sad Ben Affleck.png (1024x581, 486K)

Was this that awful sketch that ended with jimmy "hilariously" seeing that Clark was superman and spilled the beans to Luthor who was right there? That sketch didn't age well