ITT: Characters that did Everything wrong

ITT: Characters that did Everything wrong.

Attached: 0_kXN1lvWb6-duO5el_.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fP90vyZWuxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not wrong. He literally fucked everything up. He was too damn hard headed to even apologize to his brother. And somehow too stupid to fix his own science project. Even getting it to work again and showing it at any place would have landed him just fine.

Christ, what an asshole. All Stan wanted was a thank you, and he was too proud for even that.

That’s not Mabel

Fuck you two, Stan was the bitch that couldn’t wait 10 seconds for everything to be over and almost got everyone killed
>Hey I got you into the portal for a long fucking time and stole your life
>Give me the fucking thanks

>I got you into that portal
No, Ford did that shit to himself.

>contact long lost brother
>ask him to get rid of something
>you plan to do it right now
>instead he throws you against a machine
>throws you across the room
>burns your back
>and then gets sucked into his own machine he just started

>ITT: Characters that did Everything wrong.

Attached: Tom_(Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil).png (900x1080, 1.17M)

you know what, I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=fP90vyZWuxo
so frustrating
Stanley was the worst character in Weirdmageddon no matter how much I like watching Bill get punched, he got snubbed in the first two episodes and in the third he was just whiny throughout with a cheap not-death.

Know a way Ford could have avoided ending up through a portal in a hell dimension?

By not having made said portal

Yet he’s by far the better brother and has a better character
If people couldn’t realize, all 4 are kind of awful people, Dipper the least so

>Stanfags are still upset a secondary character that appeared in a few episodes at the end of the series is infinitely better in every regard then Stan and stole the thunder
Cope

This is objectively the most correct example in co/ history and you can't debate me on this

Attached: 678ab00b5c6d51c7aa8389a7072b05e707cb14230ec3ce9cbf301821481cc9bc.png (804x695, 291K)

If the books were the key to releasing Bill and too dangerous to keep together, why did Ford freak out when Stan tried to burn the one he charged him with?

Right? Like hey, burning them would be even better

Her and Pink Diamond are fucking retards.

Attached: downloadfile.png (1094x1730, 45K)

Agreed. The only people that like her are blind waifu faggots.

Sheer pride. I mean yes the books had some things that might be useful, but not at the expense of risking the destruction of the entire multiverse, which was always there as long as they existed. Hiding them wasn't enough and giving them to someone proven to be unreliable but who also has no clue WTF is going on or what they are is frankly retarded and a recipe for disaster.
No, Ford really was most at fault. Mabel was a dumb little kid who was purposely kept in the dark about information that would have helped her know what to do. Ford was a very educated adult with tons of doctorates, over and over again he fucked up when he had to be an idiot not to know better. And leaving such an important thing out in a fucking snow globe, not warning people, giving it to a fucking child? One dumb choice after another.

The point of Lord Dominator was to make a "bad guy" who did not have good deep down in her like Lord Hater, who was really just a horrible person and an omnicidal maniac for no apparent good reason including being needlessly sadistic and murderous to people who tried to help her or be "friends." There was a slight cop out with her maybe being lonely, it was a very positive and optimistic show, but this is just barely there and only Wander's theory. She's supposed to "do everything wrong" to be the opposite of Wander who is wholly a good and helpful person. To suggest maybe some people are just irredeemable monsters no matter what. Again the ending was vaguer but that's such a slight silver lining.

Attached: dominator.png (500x375, 63K)

Agreed. It's amazing how many people give his character a pass. Say what you will about Stan, but 9 times out of 10 he'll at least clean up his own messes. Meanwhile it's everyone else stuck not only cleaning up Ford's gigantic fucking messes but paying the price for those messes as well.

Yeah, and the cipher wheel would have worked as well if Ford hadn't felt the need to be a grammar ass at the worst possible moment. Though, I guess that's no surprise seeing as Ford commonly prioritizes his pride over everyones safety.

He should have taken McGucket's advice from the beginning and destroyed the machine, or allowed his brother to destroy the Journal since it was pretty obviously to dangerous, but nah, his research is way more important than the wellbeing of the whole damn universe. Telling the rest of the cast about the rift so it didn't fall into Bill's hands probably wouldn't have been a bad idea either, but then that wouldn't have allowed Ford to be the hero in his own mind, so it makes sense why he didn't go for that either.

>when you can't handle the fact that the author did literally nothing after his introduction in NWHS aside from being a damsel in distress
kek. Strong independent women in action movies do more than Stanford did

Thank fucking god for that, what a great character. I wish they made more routinely good female villains.

>implying i don't like Dominator for being such an awful fucking person

That's why I like her user. That's her appeal.

Attached: 1551216277632.png (464x395, 270K)

Thank fucking god for that, what a great character. I wish they made more routinely good female villains.

>implying i don't like Dominator for being such an awful fucking person

That's why I like her user. That's her appeal.

Attached: 1551216277632.png (464x395, 270K)

Attached: WP_Burning_Bush_1024_768.jpglogo_en.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

I have never wanted a cartoon character to die quite as much.

Attached: 1484446382087.jpg (950x950, 114K)

He was also nurtured by their parents, while right after that incident, Stanley was thrown out.