Why doesn't Batman fix society instead of beating up its victims?

Why doesn't Batman fix society instead of beating up its victims?

Attached: Untitled.png (1263x696, 747K)

Was batman the real villain all along?

Because that wouldn't satisfy his own psychotic impulses. Batman's not trying to fix anything, he's just lashing out.

Because he's a psychologically stunted adult that thinks the world needs Zorro instead of progressive systemic change.

Because Batman is a victim of society too.

If you're asking earnestly, the gist is those like Thomas and Bruce can throw as much money and public talks and all that towards Goham, but at the end of the day the mob families and Cobblepot are just going to keep causing and bringing in crime because it doesn't cost anything, or much anyway.

Granted, vigilantism isn't exactly a solution to any of that, but as he sees it that option at least means Wayne funds go exactly where he knows and intends their use instead of flushing down the sewers or ending up somehow profiting whoever gets their hands on them like Powers in Batman Beyond once he makes a grab at Wayne Industries.

He often tries to make the city better as Bruce Wayne during the day. Some of the crooks he busts even get jobs at his company as a second chance. Gotham still being a shit hole is due to forces outside his control (natural disasters, alien invasions, demons, lazy writers, etc).

If any SJW actually knew batmans history they would see he's identical to this Joker.

If any incels studied comic books, they'd realize that Batman is a social justice warrior.

>whoaaa guys ever notice this long running superhero comic doesn't really make sense?? Batman's actually nutty!
>>>/reddit/

Social Justice Warriors are only 300lb whale women and 100lb beta men. Batman is neither of those.

>When Grant Morrison does it it's OK!

Some "people" need the beating.

Ironically, if Gotham city had Texas gun laws, it would be a lot safer. Sure, it wouldn't do much against people like Poison Ivy or Mr. Freeze, but people would be more likely to stop a mugging, assault or rape. If the henchmen knew their intended victims were possibly armed and willing to kill to survive, the supervillains would have less support.

Social justice warriors are warriors for social justice. That's why nazis hate them. Batman is a warrior for social justice.

Say that to my face comrade not online see what happens

Next you'll say some people deserve rape.

Attached: 1530516042213.jpg (736x854, 70K)

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1551064300804.jpg (379x757, 71K)

>Next you'll say some people deserve rape.

Attached: GordonBTAS.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I believe that images like that were actually made by /pol/ in order to mock the Brady campaign. And if someone wouldn't use any force necessary to end an attack against them, they should just kill themselves now.

>Say that to my face comrade not online see what happens
What will happen is that you'll run back to whatever cave you crawled out from, pussy

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Jesus Christ, that's a perfect rendition of what a superhero would look like in real-life. Uncanny valley as all hell.

Their civilian outfits would cover up most of that

You can't cover up those proportions, or that heroic chin. Well... Maybe if you gave him a dumpy suit, messed up his hair and a pair of nerdy glasses.

Literally the ugliest man I've ever seen

brady campaign predates /pol/ by a lot. they were made by /k/, you can tell by the really haphazard graphic design.
based /k/ couldn't make counter arguments so they just smeared lies.

I think the Brady Bunch actually fell for one and had it on their facebook page for a bit until someone spilled the beans.

Attached: 1553946533704m.jpg (1024x567, 59K)

because one man can't fix society. And, that's not Batman's job. he is triage. he is there to stop the bleeding. his job is to make sure the patient doesn't die, on the way to the hospital. We fix society, because we are society.

lolwut?

Attached: martin-luther-king-jr-9365086-2-402.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Gotham villains are not poor or disenfranchised, they are nothing like IRL criminals.

Because society can't be fixed.

>Pumps a ridiculous amount of money into charities, hospitals, and GCPD
>Regularly organizes benefits and gathers trying to better Gotham
WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM HIM!? Gotham is canonically a cursed ground shithole.

but society isnt broken OP

>but... it failed me!

but thats not its fault, now is it?

He’s tried

Attached: 300D17B8-E878-4032-AC20-5916DAC5600C.jpg (900x1404, 341K)

>comrade
kill yourself

He's canonically mentally unstable. He wouldn't know where to start.

because batman is society
and he cant fix himself

Because that wouldn't be profitable to the publisher if the story ended.

>I believe that images like that were actually made by /pol/ in order to mock the Brady campaign.
It was /k/ not /pol/ but it's also not far off from the kind fo shit the brady campaign actually believes.

You sound like a California politician. I wish we had a fucking unhinged vigilante that went around kicking the shit out of undesirables like batman does. fuck this shithole state.

chadposts make it easy to spot faggots