Oh Mai

Oh Mai...

Attached: 1538145783050.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

She was cute, I remember finding the movie okay, but man do I remember almost nothing about it. And didn’t it only come out in October?

It was a fun movie. But it's attack/realization towards the audience about over consumption went straight over the majority of viewers heads.

Attached: Next-Gen.jpg (3824x1568, 500K)

You can't miss what isn't there. The only thing even vaguely anti-consumption is how it portrays the mother focusing more on her robots than Mai, and that's just criticizing people's priorities rather than over consumption.

>the only thing vaguely anti-consumer
>literally replacing robots every few months
>the corporation is just sucking up peoples money
>even the robot bad guy see them all sucking it up
>no one is able to break themselves away from their technology in order to even spend time with family
Literally the entire move is about over consumption of digital interaction..

That's the backdrop, there isn't some serious commentary on consumption within the movie. The villain took over the company just to mass produce robots so he can wipe out humanity, and they still keep the robots by the end.

>that's the backdrop
Not the argument. Even you pretty much just flatout agreed to my original statement, with you seeing it, and completely overlooking it.

Average movie, was hoping for a bit more. Definitely a weird origin story as to how this movie even came about.

Attached: 1545888366023.jpg (1920x801, 1.09M)

>Definitely a weird origin story as to how this movie even came about.
Oh?

That ass...

I think it was based off of a web comic that involves rage faces and other memes?

That's it? I though it was because it was Chinese.

netflix's version of big hero six is FINE.
i didnt regret watching it.

Why would they put her in thigh high socks like that?

I was better than Big Hero 6.

You fucking know goddamn why

That's completely normal in Asia.

Holy shit this movie.

The only thing I remember about this movie is the fact that there is a Roblox "oof" sound effect.

September 8th.

Yeah, I was knee-deep in a few ounces of weed back then, makes sense why everything but the fanservice lewd shots is a blur to me

This movie was great

This and Bumblebee were barely-hidden romance movies.

Attached: nextgen_still.jpg (1000x257, 47K)

Awful haircut. Skipped this movie because I knew I couldn't stand looking at it for too long.

How insecure.

God bless Mai and her fucked up teeth.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-26-20h04m22s232.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

It’s not even Chinese film, where are people getting this from?

snaggle toothed goddess!

Cute boy (female)

I think that’s called a “boi”

Attached: AE9773AF-3910-40DC-BAE2-DC0E9087EBC8.jpg (414x520, 36K)

I want to protect!

Attached: mai big shirt.jpg (1920x798, 198K)

That's one ugly dog

kek. americunt racism. they think if it doenst look corean or japanese it must chinese behind it..

reminder she tried to literally murder her bully

We called 'em tomboys in muh day.

She's tomboy-ish for sure but you can tell she puts too much work into her aesthetic (which includes some very feminine elements in the combo of thigh-highs and booty shorts) to be a true tomboy.
I bet she'd pout and get pissed off in a really cute way if you called her a boy

Attached: mai3.jpg (1920x804, 270K)

Her bully tried to rape her. Seems fair.

Attached: ScreenShot.png (900x376, 429K)

Needs more nudes

Attached: 1545918249885.png (500x500, 222K)

I'd be fine with it if she kept the socks on..

I don't know if it's just that no one with enough talent to do it properly has tried (though Mangamaster, who is excellent, did an unfortunately pretty tame pic that was a very rough sketch by his standards) but it seems like it's surprisingly difficult to capture the appeal the CG model has in traditional art, which is interesting considering the pencil test animations that they do for CG Disney movies usually shit all over the final product. I'd love more lewds but I haven't seen any fanart where Mai is cuter than she is in the movie

Good for her.

Name of movie?

next gen

Reminder if you rewatch the intro you realize the bully regularly beat her up

That's hot

Thanks brother

Can you ESLs at least use proper capitalization? You already look retarded enough.

I guess one notable thing is it's one of the first feature films to be animated in Blender.