Mera is cute

Mera is cute

CUUTE!!

Attached: 1554583938650.webm (2000x1600, 2.99M)

Mera was great.
Actually all the characters in Aquaman were pretty great, even the minor ones.

>all the good guys are white
>all the bad guys are black

pretty old in this day and age

I'd gladly eat her rose, if you catch my drift

Attached: Mera2.webm (1700x2000, 3M)

bold*

Such a shame they'll have to recast for the sequel.

Personal life and problems shouldn't interfere. No Amber Heard as Mera = no watch

Attached: 1554431326608.jpg (549x645, 51K)

>Wanting an actual succubus

Nope.jpg

>CGI flowers
film-making is dead

Riight.
Atlanna: Is the queen of Atlantis, a hyper advanced underwater society, probably hundred of years more advanced than humans, that, when out of water devolved to the intelligence of a dog.
Or how about the "Entirety" of Aquamans character arc?
Mera: Aquaman, you are, apparently, the most legitimate heir to the throne of Atlantis, and your half-brother, who is pure Atlantean, and isn't the bastard son of an affair between Atlantean royalty and a human light house keeper. You must become the king of Atlantis.
AM: No.
Mera: Please?
AM: OK.
Repeat this until you reach 90 minutes.
Are all pure blooded Atlanteans subhuman troglodytes? They can create super advanced sonic technology and other shit but lash at anything that resembles food?
Atlanna, the queen of Atlantis, held in high esteem, and taught the ways of prestige and propriety: *wakes up in a new place* ugh. uh... wuh? *eats a random fish* Grrrrr *Backs up on all fours*
Some idiot: It's ok, its Tea? See? *as if he expects this person to understand a whole other language base on good intentions*
Atlanna: *slowly crawls over on all fours* *sniff sniff* I trust you now.

Why???

Is the new meaning of "Fish out of water" "Drops 80 IQ points"?
Sure the saying is ironically coincidental for Aquaman, but they did the same dumb bullshit in the Wonder Woman movie. Dianna of Themyscira is an incredibly intelligent character, second to Batman in tactical ability, as well as well versed in politics and political dealings, and social queues, but once she stepped foot off her island she was literally just a fully grown manchild, with Steve Trevor and any other supporting cast having to baby her everywhere she goes.

So hot

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-222625_Instagram.jpg (1080x1043, 572K)

She was beating the shit out of her ex-husband (Johnny Depp). No just throwing shit, she cut his finger off and he had to have it surgically re-attached.

They won't fire her. Should they? Yeah. But they won't

That, plus she allegedly lied and used the #MeToo thing to further throw him under the bus.

>hot, crazy, and violent
There has never been a more fitting and perfect casting.

Perfect for mera

Isn't this all bullshit made up by crazy Depp fans who can't accept their sex god is an abusive dick?

>OUR BABY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU JOHNN-- I MEAN ARTHUR

these are /pol/ stooges trying to infiltrate Yea Forums, just ignore them

Already had this discussion on Yea Forums. She's type-1 bi-polar but because she fucks mogul's and industry heads she's protected. I for one am looking forward to the insanity.

Red dead?

She'll break

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-223536_Instagram.jpg (1076x1080, 582K)

sure, after the cock carousel and drugs have hollowed her out. It's going to be a hell of a ride.

There are literal court records with evidence and her admitting this. Like, its a shitshow for her career right now.

>Jason Mamoa
>White

HOT!

Depp has provided proof, WITNESSES and records of her admiting most of this shit

you people are fucking delusional

She should still stay in aquaman because her as mera is perfect casting

>Personal life and problems shouldn't interfere
Don't worry they won't, it only happens when it's a man

pls give reputable sources for these claims then

Mera is a crazy bitch that will abuse Arthur later in their marriage and then claim to be a domestic violence victim that got physically and emotionally abused by Arthur. Leading to the JLA members abandoning Arthur and siding with Mera.

They won't. They would've dropped her already, but nobody seems to actually care.

Is it me, or does her mouth look fake?
DC doesn't have a good track record whit CGI mouths.

Double standards for male victims of domestic violence.

Amber Heard is proof that hot white women can get away with anything

Something feels off about this. Is the background green screened?

He's 75% European man and only 25% samoan

It does seem so. They probably couldn't get her on location.

She's so hot I want her to slice my finger off

They're a post apocalyptic society, piggybacking on tech from thousands of years ago, ruled by a stagnant nobility using propaganda and fear to control the populous. It's not underwater Wakanda.

Half right, it Is a post cataclysm, but all their tech is designed to work underwater. There would have been no need to build architecture, weapons, and other equipment to work underwater, even if they were an island nation. All the weapons they use were built to be and be used underwater. And that still doesn't explain why revert to the mindset of an animal whenever they are on land.
If Atlanna was hungry, even with a minimal form of common sense, she would see that the place she was in was furnished, why would she eat anything in the house without first finding the person who took her in? It'd be like you finding me in the middle of a blizzard and decide to take me in, and when I wake up I immediately raid your fridge. It's incredibly rude, improper, and uncivilized.
And the same with Mera from , she knows what plants are, there are plants in the ocean, do Atlanteans just grab a stalk of seaweed or whatever and take a bit whenever the deem fit? The kinda shit they do is more befitting of a person raised by animal that has amnesia.

I would imagine that an animal with amnesia would be a terrible parent.
Maybe they just don't have the concept of cut, decorative plants in Atlantis, but have fresh delectable plant stalls?

What did you guys think of Mera's mini solo series?

Attached: Mera Queen of Atlantis.jpg (1762x2560, 856K)

>tfw so ugly I can't even find a girl to abuse me

>Patrick Wilson
>Black

Sean Penn still gets work
Woody Allen still makes movies

With the scenario from Dan Abnett? I didn't read it yet, but I have it on my PC

he redeemed himself at the end so he is not a villain

Mera is cuter with no body

Attached: mera.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Woah, that must've been one kosher beheading.

Her skin must be so salty and intoxicating...

Attached: Mera1.webm (1920x800, 3M)

>a real life femdom

Oh god, she's so perfect.

Depp has a laundry list of witnesses and the cops say she has made up stories in the past when they got called to the house.
also JK Rowling is a massive SJW and she believes Depp based on evidence not yet made public.

Heard helped spearhead the #MeToo movement and like way too many of the women in it she's a parasitical liar more than familiar with societies' tendency to side with the female accuser.

Even if Depp rakes her over the coals, social media has already spoken and she'll clean up like a polished gem.

Faggot should have stayed with Vanessa Paradis. I don't really care about that story, but I won't cry for him. He just realised that some women are "demons" ( to make a parallele with his ex's name that is basically "Paradise")

She's a succubus what did you expect.

Attached: Amber.jpg (1157x900, 182K)

FUCKING FISHMEN

Attached: [MUFFLED SCREAMING].jpg (1344x717, 209K)

>Woody Allen still makes movies
anyone can make a movie if they have the money to produce it themselves.

WB didnt drop Depp from the Harry Potter movies either.

Okay, that webm convinced me; I'm gonna watch the movie now.

Too many Surprise motherfucker moments.

Hope you'll have fun watching it

Attached: Mera4.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

I'll give you that one

I loved the shit out of Aquaman but even during the first viewing it was notably ridiculous how many times something exploded from off screen

Audiences dropped themselves instead

Momoa and Heard were great playing their characters, but I found the chemistry between them a bit lacking.

>this is a 51 year old woman

HOW???

Attached: 9158df7074a159acc04fc3f3ac812292.jpg (1920x808, 129K)

>how does an actress appear younger than she is in a movie???

user, I...

cinema + plastic surgery

It's only Johnny Depp though.

Honestly, bullying him only sets her higher in my book.

>beating poor Johnny and trying to frame him

Big no for me, i'll boycott the sequel.

>Psycho-bitchery is fine when DC does it.
There really is no limit to this, is there?

>muh company wars
Nah I just hate him.

I'll be here you when defend that outright monstrous Angelia Jolie.

>evidence
Evidence is a patriarchal social construct.

Attached: tears.png (500x368, 133K)

What a pussy Depp must be to allow that.

Can we focus on Queen Mera instead of Amber's crazy ass?

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-091319_Photos.jpg (1080x1614, 1.17M)

S L U T

Attached: 0000039627_200705091.jpg (768x1024, 144K)

>the soundtrack ranges from Vangelis-esque synths through mid-00's romantic comedy and Sigur Rós to Pitbull covering Toto
This movie was like a huge practical joke, yet it worked. How?

Attached: 1530283681213.jpg (408x408, 31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-221946_Instagram.jpg (1073x1337, 587K)

Noticed that too. Reallike liked the film but laugh by the thirst time it happened.

The opening with mom and dad, Aquaman hitting the sub after manta and his das spoke, at the statues when they embrace and manta shows up. I'm missing one I'm sure and the sub isn't quite the same as the other two explosions but the same interruption principal.

Now do vulko

I still don't get how they speak underwater...
How do they piss...?

She is so perfect

W H O R E

Attached: 1544792791578.jpg (2400x3582, 1.25M)

There is also evidence that Depp was giving as well as receiving abuse. Heard did some crazy shit, but so did Depp.

Call her whatever you want shes still gorgeous

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-101713_Photos.jpg (1080x1314, 269K)

Fuck yeah she is

Attached: Mera - Queen of Atlantis (2018-) 006-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Sound still travels through water. If you're used to it and adapted to it, speech can still happen.

Pissing can be awkward though. Maybe Atlantean Urine is significantly more dense then seawater?

Anyone with the right mind would kneel to her

I just saw this last night and it was SO fucking stupid! This made a billion dollars!? Holy fuck!

Aquaman wasn't white and orm wasn't black.
Was vulko even white.

And there were so many people defending her blatantly false claims of getting abused.

But why did she eat the rose? What's the symbolism?

Yes he was.

To be fair even at the time nobody believed Amber.
Which is strange because people are usually so quick to believe.

It's not symbolic of shit, a lot of her diet in the sea was probably plant life so she just assumed it was food.

>Audiences dropped themselves instead
Underrated.
>Even if Depp rakes her over the coals, social media has already spoken and she'll clean up like a polished gem.
Nah, they've already turned on her. Doesn't mean she'll be recast, but there's barely anyone defending Heard nowadays. Those who still do it, are unaware of the evidence and in fact a lot of Depp fans are currently vindicated now that it came out that it was always her who did the abuse. It's weird as hell but that's how it actually went.
I was just joking with the comment but what you said actually makes sense.

Shit I completely forgot to read this.

>I still don't get how they speak underwater...
This is something that absolutely made no sense in Aquaman, because in Justice League, Mera had to create a bubble in order to speak with Arthur... Yet they proceeded to ignore this and have all Atlanteans speak without pocket bubbles.
I know they want to ignore that movie but it's frankly pretty jarring how there's things that happened in it that they simply retconned or pretended it didn't happen.

>I'm missing one I'm sure
Yeah, when they're at the sunken ship and the Atlantean soldiers show up to capture Arthur. It was ridiculous, after the second one I figured it was gonna be a trend.

Black people can't swim. Would be retarded to make them atlanteans

This man understands

You just gotta accept submitting to queen mera

>Yet they proceeded to ignore this

Jarring or not, it was entirely for the better. It makes no fucking sense for a race of people adapted in every way to live at the bottom of the sea to not be able to speak in water

It was COMPLETELY unashamed of its ridiculousness, and instead of burying it in self deprecating irony and quips, they went shit to the bit and made sure it was ridiculously FUN

And before she does you see her look around at the cafe or whatever and you see people eating fruit n shit like that so when she was offered flowers she assumed it was food

Fuck off Snyder

>Depp has a laundry list of witnesses and the cops say she has made up stories in the past when they got called to the house.

Yet no one has posted sources for any of these claims, I wonder why...
Even aside from that, 'witnesses' are notoriously unreliable.

Dafoe is a well known Neo-nazi. Ofcourse he is white

When are they gonna convert Black Jack as her arch nemesis?

Forgot Pic

Attached: Black_Jack_PE_01.jpg (834x1329, 397K)

Don't kid yourself dumbass. She's only intelligent for a woman - she's still a woman and therefore a little child that just happens to be big and somewhat smart.
Being a biological girl is awesome because you never have to grow up! And they're cuter when they're dumb.

I just saw it last evening too. I agree it was ridiculous, but also lots of fun. It struck a good balance between seriousness and humour which made it work for the most part, and there weren't many slow moments.

>Still trying to push this
That publicity stunt by Depp didn't really work. Nobody gives a shit.

WOW MAMA

It's an ages old literary trope, mostly used for satire, when you use a "innocent savage" in order to put in evidence the corrupt ways of modern life.

I get the feeling it was Heard and Depp abusing each other.

>its a shitshow for her career right now.
I just googled her and the only negative things I see in the news are those week old claims from Depp that didn't really get any traction.

Read it as Jack Black and I'm desperately sad that we can't have a rad villain role for him in an Aquaman movie

and she has a body off a LA house dweller.

It's clear Amber Heard must be arrested and sent to the Bunny Bimbofication Unit, where they will mold her into an obedient cocksucking bimbo bunny.

At last the succubus Amber will be put in her correct place snd fulfil her potential to serve men.

Attached: 1553308126994.jpg (720x1024, 57K)

>implying she can be tamed

Attached: CvkMc8ZUsAA0ZoW.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

I second that

Attached: Mera-Hi-Res-0SFW-01.jpg (3508x4961, 2.63M)

I love how Dandon Fuga kept Amber's traits in her drawing

Fucking google them yourself you dumb nigger

How about a soft femdom bunnygirl who steps on my dick and makes me call her Mommy until I accidentally cum and the smell triggers a daddy/daughter complex in her head and she becomes subservient until she cums at which point the roles reverse again and neither of us get any sleep?

Good luck breaking her

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-222028_Instagram.jpg (1080x1294, 642K)

Or you can admit that there is no legit evidence and you just want to suck Depp's dick?

hnnnng

HNNNNNNGGGGGH

Attached: Blank+_d1262c15c66d05cffdbfac995d059d06.png (241x325, 164K)

That's kinda how it tends to go in abusive relationships. It's hardly a one way thing.