Turn away from your imaginary females and matchmaking fantasies for a moment, hewmons...

Turn away from your imaginary females and matchmaking fantasies for a moment, hewmons, and tell us what the most profitable Yea Forums property is.

Attached: sonsofmoogie.jpg (692x530, 121K)

Steven universe, the variety of holosuites you could produce based on the gems would rake in thousands of bars of latinum

Attached: A6B671E3-DF24-4428-93AF-43FBE23ED1F8.jpg (948x1300, 103K)

Ask the Mouse.

Attached: Darth_Mickey.jpg (500x428, 106K)

Just remember Rule of Acquisition #229, A-non. "Latinum lasts longer than lust."

quark is based

I think it's kind of funny how blatant a stand in for jews these guys are

Which Hew-Mon Yea Forums franchise has the best merchandise?

Attached: BP5QW23CMAEJICx.jpg (1532x2048, 994K)

Attached: 1540661039449.jpg (960x528, 71K)

Open a comic book/cartoon University. Thousands of kids with more money than foresight will join your class to achieve their dreams. Hire a bunch of old has beens to give your school credibility.

Attached: wyg1b0gix3p21.jpg (497x768, 112K)

Batman?

But of course. But that doesn't mean other races will not pay very much for such things.

Anything made by Hasbro or Disney. Have you considered visiting their respective planets to reconnoiter their product lines and marketing techniques? Disney Planet is difficult to visit due to security, but if you play it cool you should be able to get a shopping visa from their Embassy at Starfleet Command HQ.

>that velma

Attached: 1468860307549.jpg (183x177, 61K)

beat me to it, god damn

Buy the rights to anything 'furry' related that you can and then humans will pay through the nose to use them in holosuite programs. Following that short term quarterly gain invest in having some 'OCs' created and make sure that their colors are obnoxious with things like having a neon colored tongue or blue nipples. Sounds fucking nuts but there is a whole subculture of humans who are really into that shit and they have really deep pockets and are easily impressed.

Consider the curious case of "Homestuck", where human Andrew Hussie managed to rake in a total of 2 and a half million dollars, solely by claiming to make a game based on his beloved series. And then, he never makes the game! 2.5 million for absolutely no work at all!

Attached: Fuckface Lipsdude.jpg (2320x3088, 740K)

>"I can't believe these huu-mans Rom, they spend all their time squabbling over these fictional female waifus ...when they could be out there, making profit. It's baffling no one has tried to capitalize on this obsession"

Attached: quark.jpg (350x403, 31K)

what if a ferengi bought a replicator

would capitalism explode

Quark would see waifus as very lucrative.
Why sell holosuit programs if vulcan love slave when you can sell big titty anime waifu?

Quark was using ds9's replicators.

I always found that to be really weird to see people paying to use his replicator when they are all over the place. I know some that have theories on his replicators being programmed to taste good rather than the standard ones which are to be healthy. I also heard another one about people doing that because they like the atmosphere of the place. Another being 'well where the hell else are you going to spend money on this fucking space station?' but what do you anons think?

I’ll show my trek cred by explaing; not everything can be replicated. Trade and commerce will always exist, also replicators still require energy and raw material.

Latinum is made of some sort of bullshit atom that cannot be replicated.
Which is why the Ferengi use it for their "gold".
Replicators can shit out regular gold no problem.

To answer the original question, I'm pretty sure it's Spider-Man.

I am not sure if quark charged for food. Some of his main patrons were Starfleet and they don't have money

I am pretty sure he did, I recall him once saying 'no refunds' when Bashir and O'Brien had to go back on a fast of some kind right when they were about to eat. That and when he briefly became the head of a Klingon house he did mention that there was a 'sale on synthehol' and that stuff comes from a replicator.

The replimat is a short walk away along the promenade. It's got to be the atmosphere, the replimat doesn't have dabo girls.

Attached: Yellow_Dabo_girl,_Emissary.jpg (340x400, 18K)

Then I have no clue.
Especially when we know Starfleet doesn't pay

Why not have big titty anime vulcan loveslaves?

I recall in one episode, the one where the replicators had some sort of intentional virus, that unlike the Enterprise there were only some replicators on DS9. Staff quarters had them, Quark had at least one, and there were a few others in main work areas. I'm pretty sure it implies that people just stopping at DS9 don't have access to replicators.

Vulcans are very non anime

This user has it right actually
Starfleet doesn't pay, but that's why Starfleet officers have easy access to replicators. The average shmuck still has some kind of currency.

I'm sure that starfleet must have some form of stipend for those working in places where money is required.

What kind of currency?

I am pretty sure they do that since Quark charges for his holosuites and Bashir and O'Brien use that shit all the time.

deep space 9 was kino

Attached: wall.png (768x480, 437K)

says you

Attached: Tity-pol.jpg (2186x1376, 569K)

i too enjoy babylon 5

Vulcans are an entire race of:

>pushes glasses up with pointer/middle finger in center, proceeds smugly says something.

Like, the only reason they don't do that is because few if any Vulcans are actually nearsighted.

Vulcans are a race of tsundere elf people. Very anime.

Anime is... Most illogical, Captain.

I mean, Marco Diaz always seems to have massive stacks of cash on him at all times, and he's a teenage moistback. he'sobviously doing something right.

DS9 was very modern with the idea that not every replicator is going to know every food, and that different ones are less good than others (it takes more energy to replicate something down to the tiniest detail, easier to just broad-strokes it) and you can't always get the good shit when you're on a foreign station near a planet foreign both to it AND you
but unfortunately very mid-90s in the assumption that you couldn't just fit every program of every food ever onto some tiny datacrystal and broadcast it all over the galactic internet.
then again, replicator patterns probably ARE an astronomically large filesize if they're any good, for the same reason, the little molecular details. They did establish that transporter patterns take up a massive amount of space, so that if you stored like four of them on a normal computer for more than a moment (on the harddrive instead of the RAM as it were) you use up every scrap of computer resources and all the major systems lock up. people are only a little more complicated than food, right?

OBJECTION: that character and line are the klingon that took over the enterprise bridge in a VHS game.. sure it's a re-use of gowron, but it's not technically him.

>and broadcast it all over the galactic internet.
I always assumed that because Ds9 was out in the boondocks there wasn't a decent galactic internet connection. Enough for coms, but not transmitting files like that.

Replicators couldn't be any larger in file size than holodecks or transporters

Yeah that makes sense too. So either you had the good sense to back up all your favorite food files onto an sd card, or you're out on this assignment with no access to what you like, and the default replicators are talking about fucking hasperat and jumja sticks and you're like what is this shit? and you peek at the previous cardassian settings and now it's just like "here is one bean, glory to cardassia" and you change it back
but this trunkless elephant downstairs claims to have all the classic earth dishes, because he traded for someone's records or something. You'd give him a couple bucks.

it's a common misconception that the holodecks are doing similar shit to replicators and transporters. at most, they occasionally make little objects you can interact with, or something like snow or water. The vast majority of it is pure forcefields and images, nothing compared to digitizing an entire body