My turn, baby

My turn, baby.

Attached: 1553744609481.jpg (648x960, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Line_Slaying
i.imgur.com/pntjmrm.jpg
i.imgur.com/zJsVnUX.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

1x1=3

Where have you been living these past 10 fucking years

Obviously on a flat Earth.

Attached: bizarro thinking of what to do with his free time now that his parents are out of the house.jpg (710x600, 102K)

>being so insufferable on set you screw yourself out of a huge opngoing paycheque
he was a retard and a fag

He wasn't entirely in the wrong since he was the big star at the time and RDJ was just clawing his way back from the brink. And apparently his agent was mostly to blame as he was among the last to hear how the contract negotiations went.

He probably would've gotten away with it if he was dealing with anyone else except Ike "all niggers look the same" Perlmutter

>the big star at the time
hardly. he's not a huge star by any means. of course, relatively speaking, he was more of a star than RDJ was, but he was a supporting character. you don't get to bitch in that role unless you're tom hanks or arnold schwarzenegger or whatever.

Hold on... was Jussie Smollett supposed to be in the MCU? This is the first I've heard of this

That's not Jussie Smollet you goof.
Kek I forgot about that.

What if the avengers do a bit of dimension hopping in Endgame and run into a Terrance Rhodey or a Ed Norton Banner?

It'd mostly be for a laugh but it'd be something.

oh whoops
srry I'm bad with faces
Who is it, then?

original actor for war machine, but got the boot because he's a crazy actor and not good for the marvel brand

Terrence Howard, the guy who played Rhodey in the first Iron Man

>Perlmutter

Attached: 123456898358698.png (501x306, 387K)

"Come on mayne, we gotta get the avengers together mayne."

It is not like Don Cheadle is the face of the franchise. I doubt he regrets that. He is still rich.

We salute you Fruity Rhodes

This was after Ray and Stealth, he was in high demand at the time.

>Gets replaced with a skeleton

Arr rook same

Used to believe Cheadle was a miscast, but in hindsight, he is the superior Rhodey

>Post Credits scene is Terrence Howard and Edward Norton in the Shawarma place eating for 5 min

Terrance “Tiny Dick” Howard

>Into the Spiderverse

That would be fun.

Into the snyderverse

They did dirty on him, damn.

I think Norton's like Rourke. Both severely disapprove of the Marvel interference on the movies and are pretty vocal about it. I doubt Norton even wants to come back.

Norton still seems pretty mad about how he was treated over that co-writing credit thing and Perlmutter only offering him a tiny fraction of what he wanted to do The Avengers.

He came out with this only about a year ago
>“I tried to be like you,” Norton told Willis. “I did a big action movie called ‘The Incredible Hulk.’ You know what went wrong? I wanted a better script…I thought we should make one Marvel movie as good as the worst Christopher Nolan movie, but what the hell was I thinking.”

>Joshua Dallas is the waiter

That's not Jamie Foxx.

Based Norton

It's 1x1=2.

the man is a bitch, i pity the directors who are pushed to work with him.

I like a lot of the MCU, but it's hard to argue with Norton or Rourke's complaints about their movies. I just watched TIH for the first time recently and it's honestly just kind of bland and boring. It's missing a lot of deeper, more engaging stuff they could've done with the Hulk. Not just adding in comedy, but just generally engaging more with the themes of the Hulk. Same goes for Iron Man 2. I like the general idea they were going for, but they didn't really stick the landing. It was more entertaining than the Hulk, though.

It's pretty interesting the MCU managed to hold on like it did until the Avengers really exploded the franchise. Until then it was basically 3 mediocre movies sandwiched between two good ones.

Attached: TONY HELP HE'S GOT A KNIFE WITH HIS MIND POWERS.jpg (637x362, 37K)

Yeah, brilliant actor but it's probably no coincidence that he seems to have problems with a good 90% of directors and producers he works with.

That said, I can understand why he would feel jilted over that co-writing credit thing, considering he said Avi Arad (who has a habit of doing scummy underhanded shit) outright screwed him.

Avi Arad is a legitimate hack and I honestly have no idea how he's managed to keep his head above water for so long. Remember that those leaked Sony Pictures emails showed that Amy Pascal had been in contact with Josh Trank around 2012-13 about potentially doing a Venom movie. He immediately shot back that he was only interested if he had absolute, contractual assurance that Arad wouldn't be involved with it.

He's been coasting off the reputation of being "the guy who brought Spider-Man to the big screen" for years

he was fired because he refused to take a fucking paycut. he had a contract disney wanted him to be paid half that and he refused.

>because he's a crazy actor
Pretty sure it was because he asked for more money and was upset his friend Downey whom he recommended for the role of Iron Man was making more than him in the second film.

I don't really think either rhodey looks like rhodey should look
the old one looked like cuba gooding jr, and the new one looks like kevin anthony williams after he lost all that weight. just a fucking chocolate tootsie pop.
rhodey's supposed to look like ACTION HANK a goddamn GI Joe motherfucker with a beard and some muscle. That's the only way he can be on even footing with Tony "playboy billionaire capitalist demigod" Stark. Iron Man has always been a FUCK YEAH franchise.

>he was the big star at the time
what else has he been in? I don't even know his name. i don't think it's even been mentioned in this thread yet.

>War Machine always appears wearing his armor, his face never seen
>voice sounds oddly off
>is barely in the movie at all, downright absent in some scenes
>end of the movie
>good guys won
>Rhodey finally takes his faceplate off, and it's Terrence Howard
>he's all smiles and says "Hey guys, guess what? I finally beat the cancer!"
How would you react?

Attached: BBD975FE-299C-479E-A346-DA1B72461DF3-20d6.jpg (1801x834, 149K)

Hah, I was JUST thinking this when I clicked this thread. Would make a good quick joke.

Maybe one day they could do it with Deadpool.

What a terrible name to be saddled with. He is aware you can change it for show binnis, right?

Deadpool definitely needs a cameo from that guy that typically voices him in animation, assuming Disney is smart enough to continue his movies at all, and just weave them into the new shit.

I actually meant him visiting Stark Tower looking for Tony and runs into Howard. Hell even maybe running into Tom Cruise version of Tony.

Nolan North

oh is that him? in that case, definitely.

Yeah, I'm sure Tom "literally over 50 but still playing characters who act like they're 20" Cruise would be up for that.

I'd see it as a quick cameo in a after credit scene in Deadpool 3 or 4, like the second movie.

My point is I doubt he would sign off on any cameo.

what has that to do with him playing youthful characters?

Fair enough.

Looks like he had a pretty eventful childhood
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Line_Slaying

man no wonder the guy is crazy, what a shitty thing to happen

Where has terrance

>Someone accuses you of cutting in line to see Santa
>Stab him to death in front of his family, your own family, several other families and Santa
Nice going, asshole

Attached: 1374501774641.jpg (264x240, 14K)

At least down the line he had the balls to shut down his famous son trying to lie and say it was race thing.

yeah let's be real, Phase 2 is where MCU really started to reach the level of hype it has now. And for better or worse that is because of Disney, who only bought out the franchise just before Avengers came out. They saw the marketing potential and expanded on it.

Massive ego

>James Gunn walks in then immediately leaves with a disgusted look on his face.

>The Episcopal bishop of Ohio called the slaying an "atrocity," and compared it to the Biblical story of Herod the Great's Massacre of the Innocents
wtf

There's no metaphor too florid for the wanton killing of a white person by a black man.

>habit of doing scummy underhanded shit
>is a hack that hasn't gotten the boot
Huh.. I wonder why.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-001205.png (1080x1920, 261K)

>phoneposter
Worse than Jews

>If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be.

>attacker literally named Tyrone
kek
Nigs gonna nig.
>sentenced to 1 to 25 years
>gets paroled in 11 months
And cucks gonna cuck.
This. What a faggot.

That's not all Terrence Howard beat desu.

Bet he beat his micropenis something fierce when thinking about how much money he was gonna earn while Iron Man 2 was in pre-production

>Happy Hogan walks in and takes a pick-up order

Does he have a tiny penis?

tbf, some huge white ape grabs you by the neck, pins you to a wall and knees your nuts into a bloody mess, what you gon do?

No, nothing is worse than your kind, kike.

Yes, in that 50 Cent movie he's in, there's a prison shower scene where you see his pecker for a second. It's legit AmazingAtheist-tier, being like 3cm.

Probably explains why he's so violent with women.

>phoneposter tries to deflect with lazy strawman

>initiating a physical altercation with a nigga literally named Tyrone
Bold move. Let’s see how it pays off.

Not stab him a gorillion times like a feral fucking ape.
Dude who kneed him didn't know about his previous injury and supposedly the security guard broke them up BEFORE he went on his stabbing rampage.
He was just nigging and he even admits to it.

Yeah, I actually don't blame him.

Somebody post the micropenis on Yea Forums

i.imgur.com/pntjmrm.jpg
i.imgur.com/zJsVnUX.gif

Attached: cesar-romero.jpg (600x400, 34K)