Ron gets buff to impress the girls

>Ron gets buff to impress the girls
>Only guys start hitting on him

based

Attached: Capture.png (518x426, 426K)

related

Attached: indian-family-comics-brown-paperbag-39-59085639738d4__880.jpg (880x880, 136K)

I'd be okay with it.

Well no shit, all girls care about is face. There's a reason "gymcel" is a huge thing now.

It's really obvious KP was male wish fulfillment with all the love interests Ron got. IRL Ron would've been incel as fuck.

I mean it's not too far off from real life

>IRL Ron would've been incel as fuck.

why?

Also, Kim wouldn't have to worry about any of that shit she does in the show. She's literally top 10% in looks in America, so she'd have an army of orbiters sending her website donations all the time.

OTOH IRL Kim would be easily beaten by an untrained basement dweller, so it's not like this show was remotely realistic anyways.

Because he's fucking ugly. Face is everything

>Friendly
>outgoing
>athlete
>can cook
>incel
Now That sounds more like wish fulfillment than anything.

He only became an athlete in season 4, which was part of the whole wish fulfillment thing really.
The rest of that shit is prime friendzone material, at least without the looks to match.

Kim Possible was the original Star Vs and done much better with more likeable protagonists

Can't really argue with that, except Star herself is literally a shitty Mabel. Nobody in KP is that hyper

>he's fucking ugly
He's cute. He hasn't got the face of a jock, but he makes up for it with round, innocent features

Round, innocent features are already incel-tier.

But Ron's uglier than that. His face looks bloated, and he has huge ears (not to mention freckles).

>Clumsy
>A general pariah
>Stupider than his pet Naked Mole Rat
>Shithouse diet of Mexican food
>Eats like a slob
>Scared of nearly everything

user Ron was never a incel he got girls, because he was the funny kind hearted guy and unless you were some kind of friendless prick in highschool, you would know regular fun guy can get a girl

>>A general pariah
He was more liked by the students than Kim did you even watch the show?

Did you even watch the First Season?

The /fit/ endgame

>Kim would be easily beaten by an untrained basement dweller
And what would happen afterwards?

>redpilled
Girls don't give a shit about any of that. If a guy is good-looking but clumsy or whatever they'll just think it's cute. Same for the other traits

>bluepilled
He got girls because the showrunners were old white guys writing out their school fantasies. A "regular fun guy" can get a girl - if he's HOT. Same with an asshole, or any other personality

Fucking shit, Yea Forums is an embarrassment to Yea Forums. Take the blackpill already anons

Kim and Yori are the only ones that continued to like him, Kim spent 12 years with him and fell in love with him because he's her emotional support and sidekick who she can't function without.
Zita supposedly broke up with him and Tara had a brief crush she got over. I wouldn't call him a ladies man.

you mean the one with episodes like the truth ray one, were everyone admits they thought Kim was a bitch, while liking Ron for who he was

Attached: ron_and_kim_by_aegeus2009-d326674.jpg (1212x905, 586K)

I don't know why but this reads like projection.

Well Ron wasen't suppose to be ugly he as called cute, by one of Kim cheerleaders friends

>/fit/- the cartoon

>And what would happen afterwards?
She'd be laughed out of the mercenary business in her very first "mission". She'd be devastated for a bit, but go on to be a supermodel with her looks.

If Kim Possible had been running today instead of 15 years ago there would be never ending screeching about Kim being a feminist mary sue and Ron being the typical emasculated male. Mostly because that is the case, but I digress.

Kim also said it.

Forgot image

Attached: cute.gif (540x304, 1.77M)

>lifting for girls
>not going ottermode
At least do it right

Attached: 1543151805195.gif (500x730, 447K)

Because the writers made them say it. It doesn't make sense given how Ron actually looks. (And if he looked more attractive many other things wouldn't make sense, so it's not just the artstyle.)

One of the many examples of cringe dialogue from season 4 btw, it's so fucking forced. But that's an aside

user, it painfully obvious at this point you're just pissed because no one said it to you.

Strong girls are hot.
Muscle girls are not.

Why is it nobody ever seems to get it right?

IRL it would be fake as fuck so no, thank you.

But more importantly I have a very low tolerance for shitty dialogue in shows

No that was second season

Sounds about right those towel sniffing gym rats are all gay anyway.

Everyone cares about face. Face is the default requirement for attractiveness. Everything else is just variations of personal taste.

The great thing about ottermode is that it’s completely achievable if you are already thin and aren’t an idiot with eating. You can get there in less than a year with hard work.

well you cute, now stop seething

No, it's really just girls. Most guys have basically no standards at all, for obvious reasons.
What you mean is that everyone would like to care about face, which is probably true though.

Men have superior taste in men

Ah, yes, I thought so as well.