Timmy the idiot

how come he simply didn't wish tootie had trixies body, it's a two for one. he'd have the hottest girl in the school that wants to fuck him.

Attached: timmy_turner_by_paulomaluza-d61zwm8.jpg (1024x705, 98K)

Doesn't fix Tootie's annoying-ass obsessive personality

So, Veronica?

It's not about her looks, it's about the social prestige of the hottest girl in school wanting him

DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT DA RULES RETARD??
FAIRIES CAN'T HELP FOR LOVE MATTERS

The best choice

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

no. but they can change physical apperance, they've done it before.

Don't you remember that episode where Timmy wished that him and Trixie were the only two people on Earth, and he ended up having to flee for his life because she kept demanding that he give her attention?

Kinda a 180 from her tomboy episode. Trixie would be that girl in her 20's posting revealing pictures on Instagram everyday

What exactly did Tootie do wrong again?

I mean, if the live action movies are any indication all Tootie has to do to win Timmy over is get some new clothes, let her hair down, ditch the glasses, and yeah definitely mellow the fuck out

Attached: Live-action_grown-up_Tootie.jpg (350x201, 9K)

Tootie's character and role in Timmy love triangle was meant to be the ultimate pleb filter. She was easily the most supportive character to him and was forgiving of his fault. It was always up to Timmy to stop chasing that other insectoid and realize that his good deeds he does for Tootie were latent feelings that would grow into something bigger ("wait until I'm an 11 year old boy" etc). This is why whenever we had FOP threads for years and years here all the content creators and intelligent posters were pro-Tootie, while all the retarded bad grammar spics and phoneposters were anti-Tootie based off flaws that are assumptive.

Attached: tumblr_ol5r60kxus1vcbbtmo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 329K)

Came on too strong and had no sense of personal space. That's about it.
Meanwhile Yea Forums can't get enough of Trixie and Vicky, even though they're objectively terrible people.

She would be an entertaining and good alternative to the main ships if
1. they could actually decided on whether she likes Timmy, wants to steal Trixie's identity, or is just flat out insane
2. appeared more than just to be shit on by Trixie

Because that's not consensual.

Yea Forums has always been a Tootie board.

Attached: tumblr_ozprjeGzp71v30iwto1_1280.png (1280x904, 445K)

Butch fucked up later seasons
Focused on character nobody like. Even if they did, he did it to the point these characters got flanderized.
When that failed, which it deserve to. He just kept adding new characters. Then those live action movies

Unpopular opinion I know but the live action movie actually felt like a breath of fresh air compared to the utter garbage that was season 6 onward. At least they tried to do something different that stuck to the basic theme of the show in its core. Plus there were some moments that were genuinely funny. The evil Drumpf knockoff guy and that whole plot was cringe as was Drake Bell's acting but other than that the movie was fine.

The flanderization was because they tried to bank to hard on "muh comedy" so had characters act out nothing but the "funniest" aspect of their character without them being grounded in any way which made them unbelievable and annoying. Vicky is probably the worst example of this, she went from a cankerous and lazy teenager that just wanted free gibs while kids did her chores, to a torturing insane maniac that is either obsessively hateful of Timmy or just wants to destroy the world for some reason.

Attached: 1405732419563.png (750x613, 236K)

>Drake Bell's acting
I felt he was a good fit for Timmy Turner. Which is kind of sad in itself.

tootie was hot

Based

Attached: 12389098567.png (340x625, 133K)

Which artist is that. Kinda get a Simon vibe, but it's too sketchy for him

Union of the Snake
Its an ancient fanart so I might be wrong

honestly I've always had the vibe that LA Tootie was originally meant to be an OC character and they only made her Tootie later on in the movie's development, as she basically has nothing in common with cartoon Tootie, while pretty much every other character from the show is recognizable to at least some degree in the movie

A better question is why didn't he wish Vicky to want to /ss/ him?

Movie Tootie was a girl who immediately liked Timmy and ignored his flaws and ridiculous situation. No other girl on the show introduced to that point would've fit that.

>Timmy could fuck Veronica while she was wearing the Trixie wig
>Could call her Trixie and she wouldn't mind.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SHIP THEM!

Thank you !

But I don't remember how did Tootie fall in love with Timmy?

Because you had Cindy for toes 3 crossovers

Attached: timmy and cindy.jpg (855x639, 105K)

I think she's had a crush on him since the pilot. But Vicky is always at Timmy house, she probably saw him at one point.

>Movie Tootie was a girl who immediately liked Timmy and ignored his flaws and ridiculous situation. No other girl on the show introduced to that point would've fit that.
I think Missy had been introduced by that point but yeah I get what you mean, but still it's weird that movie Tootie has so little in common with show Tootie

>But I don't remember how did Tootie fall in love with Timmy?
they never explicitly say why, but I figure it's because Timmy appears to be the only kid Vicky babysits whose very soul hasn't been shredded into little bits by her

>>But I don't remember how did Tootie fall in love with Timmy?
Tootie lives with Vicky who is abusive to her and breaks her stuff.
Timmy stands up to Vicky, isn't afraid of her, and gave Tootie an unbreakable toy.
So in a way, Timmy is the first person in her life to try and rescue her from a shitty home life.

Attached: Behead.png (400x541, 247K)

My child self thought she was called "Dixie" cause she was Trixie's lackey but her sweater had a 'D' on it, now I realize it stood for "Dimmsdale".

Attached: divorce.gif (500x288, 2.6M)

bump

Attached: tootie_by_rftoons-d2qty3b.jpg (900x1555, 219K)

To be fair I thought it was a perfectly reasonable reaction from a 10ish year girl after THE WHOLE POPULATION OF THE FUCKING WORLD (aliens living in there included) DISSAPEARED IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. Seriously, Timmy is retarded enough to not think about how something like that would affect somebody who doesn't know it's just temporary.