Why does Yea Forums hate Rocket Power so much? All over the internet people love Rocket Power but here, it's hated...

Why does Yea Forums hate Rocket Power so much? All over the internet people love Rocket Power but here, it's hated? Why exactly? I rewatched a few episodes recently and it was a pretty decent and harmless show. Even got a couple chuckles out of me.

Also, this picture is canon. The creators said that Reggie becomes a successful businesswoman with her magazine the Zine, Twister becomes a low budget movie director, Sam gets fit as fuck and is a pro surfer and Otto becomes a literal bum who lost the Shore Shack after Ray and Tito put him in charge of it. Jesus why did Otto have to get the bad end?

Attached: rocket power grown up.jpg (500x509, 197K)

shit show good ps2 game

>All over the internet people love Rocket Power
need a source on that

Just go on social media and look at all the people who lump Rocket Power with classic Nick shows. I shit you not, people put Rocket Power in the same tier as Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy

People who like rocket power are people who didn't watch it but just include it with classic nick.

Again what's so bad about it? I enjoyed it as a kid and I rewatched some episodes like last week and it was pretty decent.

Attached: 1519359344246.jpg (317x328, 15K)

I grew up in a similar culture, ski and skate town instead of ski and surf town, and watching that portrayal of it was just incredibly cringy. Also, Otto was incredibly annoying.

1. Yea Forums hates everything.
2. Rocket Power really was shit.

people on social media are retarded

Water is wet

It was so cheesy and 3/4 of the main cast was so goddamn unlikable. That being said, I liked it.

Otto got the bad end because he was shoehorned in because the higher ups didn't think Reggie as lead would hold the show.

I'd argue running a surf shop is more profitable than running a zine.

I love that squid was the only one who made it the distance as a professional

Usual Klasky-Csupo reason: Unfappable.

The higherups were right. The show needed someone slightly mischievous or highly impressionable as the main character to balance both moral development with crazy skate antics. They're mistake was not hybridizing Squid and Twister and making that person the main character.

It's the same reason people hate OK KO. It was packed to the brim with a bunch of trends people were getting really sick of at the time

Their mistake was when they made the squid totally beef it.

It screams late 90's-early 00's tackiness. Not bad at the time, but ages like milk afterward.

>All over the internet people love Rocket Power
that's because they're nostalgiafags

The forced slang, the stupid editing, the retarded plots and annoying characters all made for an awful show. It was pretty much just the very young kids who liked it while anyone in their double digits was largely turned off. Probably the weakest Klasky Csupo show.
Reggie was probably their most fappable design though.

As a kid it reminded me how lazy I was. Rocket power was about kids biking skateboarding, ect. If I started watching Rocket Power a lot of times I'd get up, turn off the TV, go outside side and bike or something.

ITT: shoobies

Find a flaw

Attached: nick tier.png (600x2400, 1.73M)

At least for my preferences, it seems about right. I would put Cat Dog and The Amanda Show one tier higher though.

HOWEVER
Judging from the picture, Otto found the one thing chasing success or fame couldn't ever get him: contentment.

As Told By Ginger was garbage, and far worse than Rocket Power.

Regina went away to college and wound up starting her own business. Real smart girl. Unfortunately she started a skateboarding magazine in the late 90's right as both skateboarding and magazines began their quick decline. I hear she's homeless now.

Otto turned his experiences as a child into a series of successful writing/directing projects. He wound up getting caught in the MeToo movement. He's currently serving 15 years for molesting the young girl he cast to play Regina.

The Squid (aka Sam) had a tough time when the gang split up as they were his only source of validation. When they left he got deep into the bodybuilding scene. He's a middle aged homeless beach bum virgin, but he's got nice traps so there's that.

Lars works in a shop or some shit but who cares fuck Lars

As the ancient hawaiians say: pass that shit, homie

Attached: tito.gif (283x380, 33K)

No fuck you As Told by Ginger was really great. It had fantastic writing, character development and it got really dark and mature (Like that episode where Ginger writes this really dark poem and everybody including her friends and teacher think she's suicidal or the episode where Carl's teacher quits and he spends all episode for her to come back only for the episode to end with the principal announcing that she died)

Yeah the artstyle was atrocious but if you get past it, it's a damn good show

Attached: as told by ginger and she was gone.jpg (660x801, 95K)

I liked the PS1 game
Am I gay?

i think it gave us some character relationships you don't really see that often in shows in general. never mind cartoons. i mean a lot of people know somebody like dodi

>Eddie McDowd
Why did they add on more good deeds for him to do when they probably knew the show was getting cancelled, Goddamn I feel like that's the first show I watched where I was blueballed on a conclusion.And wheres' Alex Mack?

>Lars
Lars was his brother. His nickname is Twister and name some gay spanish name he hated.

Just because it's good by today's standards doesn't mean it was good back then.

big time

Yeah, yeah, twister, sure

As the ancient hawiians say: fuck Twister

>I mean a lot of people know somebody like dodi
Few shows tackle the concept of a friend who is actually worse than the enemy.

>1990-2002
>Forgets Invader Zim, Chalkzone, and Jimmy Neutron

When I was younger I thought it was boring but now I enjoy watching it occasionally. Have my standards dropped?

Replace The Amanda Show with Rocket Power and it'll be fixed

I think people o my really hated Otto, everyone even agree that the ending you posted is satisfying because Otto was such a little shit in comparation with everybody else

>hating on my nigga allen

...okay, okay, I'll do it.

Nigga Invader Zim is in God Tier

I used to really like it. Ihad a huge crush on Reggie and felt identified with the Squid, down to my shitty shirt tan. My favorite character was Tito and I loved his and Raymundo's antics.

can u do squid style?

>people don't actually like it they're just pretending because I don't like it so nobody possibly can

Invader Zim is in there, and while Jimmy Neutron began in 2002, it aired throughout the mid-2000s. Same with Chalkzone.

Reminder he fucked up and lost the shack and ended up a beach bum according to the creators

Reggie latched onto a doomed market, but that's the turn of business rather than personal incompetence

I still can't believe they honestly thought butt ugly martians would be bigger than pokemon

The only people that say it was bad are people that dislike the art style or got turned off by the girl issues

Ginger should be up a tier.

amanda show not god teir

Its because Yea Forums is full shoebies

>neighbor kid got banned from watching cousin skeeter because of the episode where the main character was complaining about being benched in basketball
>character says 'bench, bench, bench'
>neighbor kid's mother heard 'bitch bitch bitch'

it's been 20 years and i still chuckle

His name was Maurice.

>del toro, iƱarritu and cuaron killing it as directors
>high chance twister made it big with an oscar
at the very least he became robert rodriguez

Attached: 52605484_291360618223896_2980864589421346816_n.jpg (655x960, 64K)

Because what they really love is the nostalgia and the fact that they were kids at the time. The show itself was garbage

>Find a flaw
the live action shows are way off base

Move over guys, this thread is now mine

Attached: Stingy.jpg (259x194, 10K)

otto is a shit character and makes tne entire thing unwatchable.

I was a 11 year old white boy when Rocket Power first aired. The ideal age for the show. And I still found it cringey as fuck

>space cases
>shit tier

I'm gonna find you

Attached: oFaFvCwR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Rocket Power was just a boring show, and I used to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater back in the day.

Worse of all, around the time Nickelodeon would host U pick live, where viewers can vote on which show to watch, and Rocket Power would instantly win if it was one of the choices you could vote on.

i figured those viewer pick shows were always rigged

otto is literally shaping surfboards in that pic, and shaping surfboards pays very well

>Otto doing movies instead of Twitter,
>Lars

Twister was the director
Otto makes surf boards

It's not that hard to figure out whats going on retard.

>Otto?

Attached: Lars.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Twitter

Rocket Power would have been 10x better if it focused on Ray and Tito. they are the best part of the show. What is with Klasky-Csupo shows and the parents being the true stars of the show? Same deal with Rugrats. The parents are the best characters

Attached: 1549658165522.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Am I the only one that thinks Ren and Stimpy is overrated as fuck? I see nothing but people circlejerk R&S like its the second coming of animation. Yes I know R&S was legendary and it gave birth to shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob, Regular Show, Flapjack, 2 Stupid Dogs, etc but just because it was the originator, doesn't mean it was good. I feel so alone

Attached: 1531617462787.jpg (289x174, 8K)

Attached: 1844752-crime575.png (575x288, 290K)

Fun fact, Seth Green is the voice of the dog

move rocket power and wild thornberries up a tier

TITO!

You stay away from Heather you sunofabitch!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 16K)

What the fuck is going on with this?

Attached: Rocko's_Modern_Life,_Static_Cling.jpg (250x364, 43K)

>Double Dare
>not Finders Keepers
No Hot Pockets for you.

Rocket Power is shit m8

Not an argument.

Attached: 1540365391045.jpg (253x296, 19K)

Otto was shoe-horned into the show by the suits over at Nick. And frankly from what I tried to watch of the show I found him to be just an unlikable brat.

The stories were boring and Otto once sent a child actor to the hospital by forcing him to perform his own stunts after he (Otto) got pissed off that *an actor* wasn't the same person as the character they portrayed. Real class act there.

>Not liking Space Cases, Allen Strange or Hey Dude

Few things wrong with your post.
First
>Provide your own fucking evidence to a claim, don't expect others to go looking up because you're a lazy bitch
Second
>Social Media is shit and you are cancer

Memory is fuzzy but didn't Twister beat his ass in some street sledging sport and Otto being butthurt that someone was better than him in something accidentally cheats and wins the for real tournament and doesnt tell anything? Also another incident like that, Otto gets triggered that he's losing and goes agressive and that results in one of the other boys breaking his leg or something? Otto was borderline psychotic if he wasn't the center of attention/winning.

There's a very good reason why Spongebob became Nick's flagship show and is running for 20 years and counting and Rocket Power, Thornberries, Catdog and Jimmy Neutron did not and are not.

Spongebob was actually good.

t. Roasties

Eh, Alex Mack seems placed about right, so I've got no issues.

I liked it.
Wasn't my favorite, but it was something I'd gladly watch when it was on.

Because it tried too hard and was only relatable for cringy Worst Coasters.

>Round House
>Shit Tier
It was infinitely better than the 'adult' sketch shows now like Shiturday Night Live.

>admitting to being underage
See you never, kid.

Fucking awful list.

squid totally beefed it