They are going to make him a anti-hero/conflicted good guy aren't they?

They are going to make him a anti-hero/conflicted good guy aren't they?

Attached: 68gu5roncml01.jpg (1125x1401, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KX5UxHB7Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Given that he's likely following Johns' run, no. Not unless they're going to somehow justify him snapping his nephew's neck for more power as being "good."

It's the Rock. He's not going to want to play a villain who's pure evil.

clearly you never saw The Scorpion King (okay tbf no one saw that movie, but the point still stands)

That was before the rock became big. The rock brings in big money because kids want to see their hero the rock. If he isn’t a hero, his brand will suffer.

Johns has already retconned Adam into a more anti hero role post that origin story he told in the backups.

>Hey Rock wanna play Black Adam like his comics, heartless man who only looks after himself and will kill anyone even his nephew?

With the way Shazam is bombing be grateful you're getting a movie at all

Yeah probably, he's going up against the justice society. Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Stargirl are all confirmed and you cant exactly make stargirl a bad guy, tho I expect the other two will come off as rough and mean

I could see them pulling from his 52 arc, honestly, with Black Adam finding a new purpose and even happiness in ruling Kahndaq alongside his own little family of Black Marvels. Seeing his rage and tendency toward violence gradually tempered by the love of Isis, Osiris and Sobek is pretty compelling stuff. Maybe they could take the ending of the arc where he starts World War III in retaliation for the tragic and sudden death of his family and spin it into another Justice League movie.

Attached: 309bac7edc0036d63da3f77db93d05a6.jpg (433x680, 63K)

>mouse cucks in every thread

>I'll help you Billy...but I do things MY WAY

That's what I expect.

Black Adam is sort of like DC's Doctor Doom. Not in terms of being a mad scientist, but rather that he's a tyrant with a strong set of ideals, rules with an iron fist, and will go to any length in pursuit of his Old Testament view of justice. He's not a psychopath, and he's arguably not even evil. But his views lend to violence, sometimes to the extreme, and this puts him at odds with the typical superhero and certainly with governments around the world.

Black Adam won't feature Shazam

>he's a tyrant with a strong set of ideals, rules with an iron fist
Based clueless retard.

He played an antagonist in Doom.

Read DC's 52 maxi-series.

>implying they'll make enough money to justify a sequel

But Black Adam is an Anti-Hero.

>What is your name, boy?
>Well my name is Billy but I go by Shaza-
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Johns' Black Adam has always been an anti-hero with a monstrous side because he's very ancient history when it comes to using his power.

I dont get this joke.

Check out this jabroni

youtube.com/watch?v=_KX5UxHB7Xg

Black Adam had a new 52 arc? I vaguely remember the Shazam tpb and Forever Evil.

I liked the bit in JSA when the teal arrives to stop him, and the poor people of Khandaq flock to his side and tell the American heroes to go home and leave their hero alone.

>Billy knocked out by the Khandaq elbow

Was WWE ever good?

Different 52, I'm talking about the 2006 maxi-series, not the 2011 brand reboot. It's well worth the read if you're not familiar with it, lots of interesting stuff, particularly with characters that don't typically get a lot of mainstream attention.

The Scorpion King

The bad guy in the second Mummy, that got his own origin movie where he was a super cool badass warrior king and very, very much a good guy?

52, not New 52.