How would he do in the DC universe?

Attached: DBBEDAF6-FE9E-4044-8762-4C47E53DCFBA.jpg (400x606, 60K)

Well he's weaker than Zatanna, Dr Fate, Constantine, and most major meta humans.
He'd also get killed by anybody from the league of shadows.
He'd be a solid B-lister I guess.

He's weaker than 90% of the guys roaming about DC, and is certainly weaker than almost any magic user of note. And knowing him, he'd sell his soul for power via the local demons, and get almost immediately eaten because he is no Constantine.

hed get put to shame by the doctor
im not even sure if hes in DC i just know midnighter is

Attached: drnicotine.png (794x291, 284K)

He handles demons pretty well himself (and DC demons aren’t much smarter than marvel’s) he’ll be fine

DC demons are the kind that might challenge him to the Oldest Game for claim to his soul, and Strange isn't the kind of man suited towards that. And in some cases, they'll just skip the foreplay and eat him whole without warning.

DC demons veer far more towards the cosmic horror end of the scale than Marvel usually does, and it shows. Strange just doesn't have the clout needed to maneuver himself against them.

True, he did need a lot of prep time for Shuma-Gorath. He is a decent trickster though (when he isn’t being written by Bendis, Aaron or Cates).

Since DC magic just seems to be naturally stronger I wonder if he will also get a boost by being in the universe itself. The entities he can draw on are definitely stronger, so his magic will likely get an amp

to be fair, DC Magic is so different he'd need to learn everything from scratch.
That's it, if he CAN learn: while anybody can learn Marvel Magic, don't one needs Magic Genes to use magic in DC?

Not everyone can learn marvel magic, you do need a predisposition for it, let alone to use it well iirc

Low level magic user that is very easily taken down. He would be another random background face in Chimp's bar and nothing else.

to be fair, DC magic is a completely different beast.

at very least he'd need to rebuild his arsenal from scratch, give it's unlike the mystic beings from whom he borrows many of his spells would work in the DCU

DC is just never ever clear on that one at all.

Some writers claim anyone can just crack open a magic book and learn how to be a decent sorcerer and eventually do high level magics.

Then other writers claim someone has to be magic blood in some way, either be homo-magi or be part demon/elf/angel/something and then they can use magic.

Attached: 1499023329205.png (1035x800, 486K)

He would be boosted in the DC universe.

He would be an abstract-level being.

Attached: 757627-ib31wr.jpg (740x607, 170K)

him and fate would become chess buddies or some shit and just chill and play games in fates tower

Fate being an orderfag would detest Strange

as long as strange hides his powerlevel maybe they can chill

Everybody can use magic in Marvel.
A predisposition helps no more than a predisposition to math helps learning math

>Zatanna can do the same thing simply by saying "Part Reneewteb-ni"

Face it, Strange would be less than third rate in DC and you know it.

Pretty sure Dr Strange being a smug dick that ignores rules, ignores authority, and treats everyone like shit with his "I do what I want" cheating, scheming attitude would enrage Fate in seconds.

In Marvel anyone can learn it, but there is a MUCH sharper leaning curve in it than DC. In Marvel people dabbling around or toying with spells but have little idea what they are doing usually get eaten by some demon, or mutated into yellow ooze because they mispronounced a word or twiddled the wrong finger in the air.

In DC people can learn a little more safely unless they are idiots that go out and pick fights with demons. In Marvel teleportation spells from beginners will do shit like only teleport their lungs, you have to be an expert before you actually attempt that first spell.

Hrs job to Batman, golden rule of DC is: Batman > Everyone

Would lost his magic again for like the 5th time and must go on a spiritual journey to recover it.... again.

Attached: doctor strange - expert on this subject.jpg (327x180, 20K)

You are thinking Aaron's Strange. I blame multiverse-rebooting shenanigans messing up his head, once he got better he turned back to his classic much more wise self

Strange might be different from the others in DC since his magic is not even his own. He calls on other beings for spells, he's more like a RPG cleric than a wizard.

>Fate/Nabu
>"chill"
In what bizarro multiverse.