Will Joker make cigarettes cool again?

Will Joker make cigarettes cool again?

Attached: 62484A5F-26A4-4D66-8AE6-E5488F4DF4D0.jpg (750x430, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcxi-CZzay4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren’t cigarettes banned in movies?

>american spirits
no

You mean the kino choice for a stouge

No because cigarettes suck

Cigarettes are always cool. They're just not good for you.

I hope not. Few things are more annoying than being around smokers.

>implying DC doesn't get pressured to remove it before release

Weed is the new Tobacco. They should have had the Joker taking a fat bong rip instead.

Agreed they are either boring as fuck or huge faggots

no, only in TV

Will the joker make cigarettes smoking cool again?

No, but it'll make mental illness cool again. And by mental illness, I mean your average person saying that they get depressed once in a while.

The movie is set in 1981

>the movie is set in 1981
How fucked up is either
-Writers' ability, or
-Our society
That we need to set everything this far back to avoid having to deal with modern communication technologies that'd solve most plots they come up with instantly?

It's set in 1981 but it needs to appeal to modern audiences. Smoking weed back then was edgier than it is today, certainly edgier than smoking cigarettes, which makes it all more fitting for the Joker.

No. Smokers are jokers.

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

OK that gave me a chuckle

Can someone explain the point of tabacco? It doesn’t relax me like alcohol and weed do because it doesn’t really affect brain. All it does is put smoke in your lungs. Why do people enjoy it

Is this movie taking place in the 60's?

Same reason for alcohol. It makes me loose and helps me unwind. It's an issue, but I'm starting to care less about that.

Too much gamer culture for the public

Cigarettes were always cool, you are just smoking the wrong ones nigguh.

Attached: GettyImages-1067915406.jpg (525x350, 44K)

Really? I guess people different because when I smoke tobacco it literally does not thing for and one time I even tried a really good cigar brand but it did nothing. Alcohol I can actually feel the effects

you're thinking of vapers

For most smokers it's less about feeling good but more feeling normal once the addiction is fed and they aren't in withdrawal.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcxi-CZzay4

I've had a cigar and some flavoured cigarettes, and it felt kinda good. More in a classy way, with the cigar that is, at least.

It's more about winding down the day or the week, I feel.