Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?

Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?

Attached: 549652d9-9411-4c7e-9086-b710045c6be2_screenshot.jpg (634x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-46aGzk5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he couldn't get his money for nothing or his chicks for free

Being Canadian and getting tomatoes thrown at him by superior Sprites.

Nothing, you're just a faggot.

> Having to move refrigerators
> Having to move colour TVs

Is he a little faggot with an earring and makeup? Or is he a little faggot that has his own jet airplane and is a millionaire?

>having to install microwave ovens
>having to install custom kitchens

>THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP THE LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE EARRING AND THE MAKE UP

this song has made me learn to hate classic rock stations.

Having to move heavy appliances while some little faggot on MTV made millions doing nothing.

no idea, i mean im get im gay and i have a silver ear ring but im not a bad guy

Attached: thecorinthian.jpg (184x273, 17K)

Yes user, but did you get your money for nothing?

But that little faggot is a millionaire

well i was a NEET for a while, while living at my parents so yeah i guess i did

Because their records keep skipping?

radio edits

THAT LITTLE FAGGOT

Today, I shall remind them.
youtu.be/S-46aGzk5cY

Attached: 1554064767716.jpg (375x500, 32K)

I don’t get it? Because they censor the slur? It’s daytime radio m8.

I am legitimately surprised they stuck with the word faggot, impressed, but mostly just surprised.

He was an underpaid worker pissed at pretty boys getting rich, then some Jew with a guitar took that rage and got rich of said underpaid worker's ranting.

Yeah, he had to install microwave ovens.

Weirdly even now it's uncensored in the Bongland, as is Fairytale of New York.

It helps that it’s spurred by the accent

unironically based

For a religious parody of a 30 year old pop song, that's pretty damn well done.

what the fuck I believe in Christ now

Little faggots, clearly.

That band has parodies of literally fucking everything if you didn't know about them, it's almost bizarre

It's pretty amazing to me the station where I live got away with airing the original for the longest time, up to like 2015 or something. They also let the fuck in Jeremy fly because Eddie Vedder sounds like his mouth is constantly full of peanut butter, as well as Steve Miller's line about funky shit going down in the city in Jet Airliner. It's "funky kicks" now apparently.

Attached: 1541206277474.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

He's mad this came out the same year and has aged way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

damn took me a minute to realize the keyboard player had one arm

Can we talk about how the only rip of the mv on YouTube is cut off and from a tv recording of the radio edit? Ffs just upload it on the vevo already god fucking damn I hate record labels

>Hear this song on the radio all my life, love it
>Don't realize that he says "faggot" in the original version like 10 times until recently

Attached: 1436312191487.jpg (260x260, 22K)

At the end of the day he was just complaining about life being unfair

It's only 1 verse

>that little maggot could become an x-man
kek

He had to move refrigerators for a living with an ugly ass Twink boy who just wanted to watch more MTV, all while having the Dire Strait's success rubbed all over his polygonal face. He was probably born and raised in a shitty NYC italian-american ghetto, dreaming of wealth and glory, only to end up as a blue-collar minimum-wage-earning greaseball who knows his mediocre at best life is as good as it's gonna get. No money for nothing, no chicks for free. Just moving refrigerators and color TVs for pennies and going back to his obese wife and five children every night, maybe wishing he could live as the Dire Straits just for one day, as he goes to bed in tears.

This was on the radio a few days ago and they left faggot in

It plays uncensored here at all hours of the day, which is a bit surprising.
Though they also don't censor 'giving head' in Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side.

>that lead singer
>BRUH, LOOKIT DIS DOOD

Attached: MarcoMSXX.png (350x750, 194K)

A maggot turning into an X-men over a billion years makes more sense than an X-man just appearing.

>Not the Weird Al version

Which Knopfler played lead guitar on.