Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: invisibles.jpg (600x931, 92K)

Yeah, figures a dipshit that uses terms like "kino" would like this tripe.

Get back to writing your shitty netflix shows, Mark.

>hurrr durrrr Morrison vs Millar durrr
Both are shit, cultist. Go be a schizo in a hypercrisis thread.

You sound like the kind of person that would gladly use terms like "kino".

>"both are shit" defense
Used by brainlets who want to backpedal from an argument

>duuuhhhuuh you're a Millar fanboy even though you never even mentioned him!!!!
Great argument, buddy. It's time for your pills.

See? Can't even argue against my point.

>my point
You had none. A strawman isn't a point.

>morrisonfag
>also a brainlet
Lo and behold, a veritable surprise

>being so angry he had to respond twice

See?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06 co - Was it kino - Comics Cartoons - 4chan.png (341x132, 4K)

So uuh ? Is it good or not ?

>My mobile and my computer count as different people!

A bit pretentious and trying too hard to be clever but still a very enjoyable read beside its shortcomings

Dude, if you think I would bother to post simultaneously from my mobile and pc just to spite you, you should probably go and see psychiatrist

I don't know what kino means, but this shit blew my mind as a kid. I didn't even know stuff like this existed until I read it on a storytime thread here on Yea Forums decades ago. I fell in love with it and bought the paperbacks soon after I was able to.
I can understand the hate against it though. A lot of Morrison works tend to use the same tropes as used in this series. However, it doesn't make The Invisibles any less fantastic in my opinion.

i like a lot of morrison's stuff but this one disappointed me desu

Volume 1 was great. Towards the end of Vol. 2, the plot begins to lose steam as Morrison starts spinning his wheels and taking the story nowhere. The finale in Vol. 3 ends up being pretty anticlimactic. Overall not bad, but the strong opening and middling end makes the series feel pretty mediocre.

As a comic book it falters here and there but as a "bigger project" it's fucking dope. I love how Morrison just hits you in your face with his references, constantly namedropping whatever authors, bands and artists he's been into.
As a 15 year old kid this shit blew my mind. Other Vertigo stuff kind of dabbled in occultism and anarchism here and there but this book was a straight manual. Fantastic, one of the few books I re-read on a yearly basis.

Everyone thinks that about you.

Wow, such a pungent and witty repartee just as expected from a Morrison drone

Yep. Lord Fanny is GOAT.

Thank you, I'm glad you thought it was smarter than anything you could come up with.

The pleasure is all mine, I assure you. Be sure to contact that shrink, though.