Beautiful soundtrak

>beautiful soundtrak
>beautiful ambient
>beautiful ending
>creative plot and character designs
>beautiful 2D animation
>it flopped because kids and manchilds would rather see spiderman jumping around like a huge retard
Fuck you Disney and fuck you Disney fans

Attached: BCDC8AA0-C35E-4982-9633-19E698163808.png (1080x1347, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Treasure_Planet_II_(cancelled_Disney_animated_film_sequel;_2002)
youtu.be/b9sycdSkngA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It flopped because it was dull, unengaging, and had this fucking retarded robot.
The pirate guy was the only good part of the movie.

Titan A E look like this?

Titan AE was always destined to fail since Bluth just sort of got the project pushed onto him.

Just like Atlantis, it was an ambitious film who had a lot of potential, but Disney wasn't able to fully explore it, mostly because they wanted both to be very kid-friendly.

What’s keeping Disney from doing a PG-13 animated movie? Their Pirates movies make hundreds of millions.

It's a fantastic film but ... that fucking robot just comes in and shits all over it.
The scientist dog was a perfectly fine comic relief but noooo, they just HAD to cram in a zany-wackymajoe into it too. Such a pity.

If Treasure Planet 2 had come out it would have literally made furfaggotry mainstream. Not furries, furfaggotry.

Attached: Pirate-Kate-and-Jim1.jpg (731x1000, 255K)

I wish we had a script so I could adapt it into a comic

Well, the plot IS online. Probably the first draft, but still.
lostmediawiki.com/Treasure_Planet_II_(cancelled_Disney_animated_film_sequel;_2002)

Attached: Ironbeard.jpg (1000x610, 643K)

live action remake when ?

The main guy always had such a weird looking face I dunno' what was up with that.

I know, it's just not enought to be authentic

Are you just salty because you watched Breadsword's video 5 minutes ago?

Attached: 1522992222783.png (389x106, 43K)

You could always just play the tabletop game Treasure Planet was inspired by.

Attached: Spelljammer_-_Pirates_of_Realmspace_Coverart.png (279x356, 200K)

>creative plot
more like "Creative Writing 101" plot

youtu.be/b9sycdSkngA
>Disney wanted it to fail

Treasure Planet is one of my favorite movies. I just wish we got more.

The only thing Spelljammer and Treasure Planet have in common is literal spaceships. Spelljammer is still high fantasy while TP is age-of-sail. Although, an actual Treasure Planet RPG would be amazing.

Attached: Treasure Runner.jpg (1500x600, 254K)

Honesty, not that bad. Plot was meh, the part with the black hole was more ugh then meh, but over all I loved it

What was there for the little girl demographic?

The robot is the most annoying comic relief sidekick I've probably ever seen. They all get their fair amount of shit but he actually ruins the movie.