People will defend this

People will defend this.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190406_113638636.jpg (1920x2400, 2.8M)

But he couldn't pull the boat, that's why Iron Man bails him out.

Thanos is stronger Spider-man.

It’s not a normal gauntlet made of earth’s metal, it’s a magic gauntlet made of some really heavy and powerful metal, imagine how powerful it has to be to carry all infinity stones without falling apart

Its the fucking Thanos that wrecked Hulk and one of the physicaly strongest beings in the universe.

>glave

That has nothing to do with anything.

>defending "glave"
Disgusting.

>Glave

Based retard poster

the glave is made of diamonds, the hardest metal know to males.

He was wriggling it off Thanos' fat chubby fingers but Quill made Thanos realise who pulled it back in

>the hardest metal know to males
That's what you think, but you should see me when my waifu presents herself to me with the desire to bear my children.

your waifu a shit.
also this is the hardest metal.

Attached: 43.jpg (937x928, 231K)

Nigga, Thanos is strong.
Also
>glave

DAILY REMINDER:

Kevin Feige Does Nothing Wrong

Thanos had the Power Stone, meaning he had Infinite Power. The fact that Spidey even BUDGED it is astonishing.

Fast and hard are not the same thing.

thanos is physically stronger, more durable, and a better fighter than movie hulk, which is the very first thing the movie showed you
this was not accidental by the director, it was to make all the subsequent fights make sense

>infinite power
>isn't infinite

Attached: 1418591361893.png (640x464, 334K)

you sound like your mom last night, why can't she decide, does she wants it hard or fast?

One of broats stronger then glave

Step aside.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (750x937, 108K)

Also diamonds are too heavy. 1 gram of diamond weighs something like 15 gram.

Thanos is more swole.

This is the answer to your question op, and for some reason you're willfully ignoring it.

rekt

>Glave

Attached: the-glave.jpg (1200x680, 80K)

/thread

>inb4 Irondad, help!

She'll get one shoted.

Nope, it doesn't. It's called that because it's merely a part of a cosmic entity literally called Infinity.

wait... is that heavier than a kilogram of feathers?

They failed because Star Lord is an idiot

Are you an idiot? Thanos is strong an his fingers were lodged in deep in that glove that Spidey had to wiggle it out. If it wasn't for Star-Lord he would have gotten it out

>can make a thread on Yea Forums
>can't write

epic meme lelz
go back to Yea Forums

Ill take the b8, Thanos is stronger than the fucking Hulk and he is clearly holding onto the glove.

Is that from the PS2 game?

Yes, one kilogram of feathers is only about half a gram.

fpbp