Weekend Yea Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Yea Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106716647/

Attached: 1554042372942.jpg (848x1200, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Comics
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Stories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time:

-Not relevant, but interesting: talked about fortune tellers and fortunes became available site wide as part of April Fools
-The Yea Forumsle story is still being proof read
-New pics
-Not much else

Attached: 1553989579623.jpg (1000x887, 513K)

Something fresh from the boob thread.

Attached: 1554444559116.png (2333x2000, 2.33M)

Zzzzz...

Attached: 577e0492ecced9b606746e1e6e5b46f3e046e1ac.jpg (1500x1000, 127K)

Unfortunately I can' help with the Yea Forumsle stuff this weekended, have a lot of schoolwork on my plate.

Alright.

We'll see what else may happen in this thread to keep it afloat then.

Did she catch a bullet with her boobs?
A bullet fired with the casing still on?

Or is that a bullet dildo?

Thats a very wet GoldenGirl!

das good

Are there any water based GG villains?

Attached: 1370736194050 strawman.png (683x534, 262K)

Anything recent I need to update the wiki with?

Oh hey I requested this.

Cool!

The fact it is vibrating and has a 'MAX' setting seems to indicate it as some sort of bullet-shaped novelty sex toy, yes.

Can imagine Briana being confused as to the purpose of such a device on first encounter.

Attached: What Form Of Power Is This.jpg (778x813, 362K)

>"This doesn't seem like a very effective ammunition type..."

i have this idea about a comic where a bunch of different types of fantasy converge onto each other, making one big mix of all o them

it start's in realistic fiction, so a basic carbon copy of the real world, and then a portal or some type of phenomena occurs and fantasy, science fiction etc get mixed in, and you can see it in the landscape- for instance: a big city with medieval and si-fi building just kind of spliced together ( think the dreg heap from dark souls 3). society has collapsed and all the three different types of fiction fight for dominance. si-fi uses advanced technology like cars that turn into boats and mechs, Fantasy uses magic, dragons, typical fantasy monsters, swords and plate armor, etc, and Modern/ current fiction uses military, guns, tanks etc.

the story starts when the phenomenon happens and we get to see how people react. the protagonist is just doing a thing, like coming from a store, and has to make it home safely. later in the story the protagonist would use a mix of all three time periods' weaponry ( guns and swords, i feel like magic is too OP) and is really just trying to stay alive.

please let me know what you guys think

Sounds cool, but also might get bloated if it goes on for too long

that's what i was thinking as well, but i dont know how to cap it off

If magic is too OP then nerf it so the other factions can believably exist.
Make it the smallest faction, or have them require large amounts of casting time to pull big shit off.

>i feel like magic is too OP
You're being a dum dum.

There's no reason magic needs to be "It's magic, we don't need to explain it" in your story, you're not a hack writer are you?

Not everything is D&D 3.5

this makes alot of sense. so for example; an explosion spell the size of a large bomb might take like 1-5 minutes to cast?

also on another note, i was considering cover art that is reminiscent to yoji shinkawa's art, but people might be disappointed to see the interior art style is much more simple

The magic faction sounds like they'd need a legion of meat shields to protect the actual casters. It would probably be more efficient if they were enhancing loyal soldiers temporarily with magic.
They swear loyalty because being magically buffed raises the odds for survival and being loyal enough might eventually gain you entrance to their magical teachings.

You could swing it in all kinds of way depending on how evil you want everyone to be.

that makes sense, you mind if i steal this idea

Go for it.

nice
ive had alot of ideas in the past so hopefully this one goes somewhere

Good luck.

As far as end games go, maybe have your main character try to carve out his own empire.

i was thinking more of a safe haven, or a mother base type deal, where people can go to get away from the horrors of the warring world. this also makes it so that if i wanted to make a sequel i could have the character start from there.

Seems pretty hefty, could still take out a bandit by throwing it?

Bump.

Did we sink particularly fast?

I guess we need to figure out something to discuss.
Spring is here. Easter is soon.
Any mad egg bombers or rabbit characters?

Given that Briana can casually lift tanks and throw them, she could easily throw something small like that with enough force to kill someone.

pretty much
here it is without the vibration effect

Attached: briana -no vibration-.png (1256x783, 561K)

>Cassandra, why does this vibrate? Have you had any experience with this kind of munition?
>Uh... yea Bri, it's not really... I mean it's more for personal use, it's not meant to be used on other people
>I don't understand, explain further
>.........

Attached: 02294b43fcbaf2a824a3846f8c117f76cb09c19a.png (886x696, 253K)

If that's you Pixel, thanks again for the pic. Was better than I could possibly have hoped for.

Not that i know of.
But what watery villian would fit?
A pirate, like captain nemo? We know platinum city has a coast and a big harbor.

Does the villain need to be a pun or play on words or can it just be a standard pulp-type villain?

There's the pirate route, but I was thinking actual water powers.

I suggest a Cyborg Mermaid.

Sounds interesting.

Natural mermaid with robot parts or human who has been made to look like a mermaid using robot parts?

A modern-day (so to speak) pirate would fit best, I would think. Maybe with some additional 50s gimmick.

>but I was thinking actual water powers
Not entirely sure about that. Looking over the wiki article, it seems like Billy's the only villain with any truly innate powers. Maybe give them some sort of artifact that grants them control over the seas?

And that doesn't fit the aesthetic at all. Way too early for cyborgs.

Cyborg/Robots certainly were a concept by the 50s.
I was thinking like a Bioshock aesthetic to her.

It doesn't need to be an innate power, having a water jet pack or just a fire hose up their sleeve would be water based enough.

The main thing we need is something to make terrible water based jokes and play on words around.

I was picturing something like that too, like a theme park animatronic.

Attached: 2019MAR26_ladybug_group_wip.jpg (848x1200, 456K)

Attached: b801fcefa54bae0badf491f0e89c0d025db93dc8.png (1105x1891, 1.08M)

How is everyone this weekend?

Busy on /tg/ with the Primarch Scramble.

Watching toonami.

Wondering what I should write next once the Yea Forumsle story is done being proof read (will probably take a while and go through more than one revision I'd image).

>Primarch Scramble.
I never really visited the 40k threads in /tg/ but have fun I suppose.

Are you proofreading it yourself?

Enraged by Yea Forums's bad taste in cartoons, but then again that's kind of the norm these days

Yea Forums always had bad taste, user.

I mean that I've gotten used to it

No, another user is doing that.
He's busy this weekend though.

You interested in proof reading it? I haven't updated the pastebin with all the changes made from the first user's read through yet since he's still going over his first pass.

Idea vomit:
>Ghost pirate
>Criminal pretending to be a ghost pirate scooby doo style
>Time displaced pirate from the age of sail
>Old money pirate from a long line of pirates, sails a luxury yacht, doesn't really need the money
>Submarine pirate
>A gang of sentient octopi who wear impractical pirate hats and brandish hooks, who drill holes in the bottom of boats to get at the treasure
>Pirate with an amulet granting them control over the weather, summons storms to wreak passing ships and gather their cargo
>Pirate mermaids
>Elaborate insurance fraud involving re-purposed theme park props and unprofitable fishing ventures
>any combination of the above

Attached: Pirate_Redo_by_bongoshock[1].jpg (700x892, 489K)

Well, I am kinda sketching up some stuffs so I may not be able to.

What'cha sketching if you don't mind me asking?

Concept art for the Jet Sets.

Who are The Jet Sets?

Just some a couple of crazy randos that Ghost joins in Phantom Infinite, the supposed final chapter.
It's not finalized in anything so it's just some fun.

Attached: Ghost&Sid.png (1000x800, 460K)

another briana

glad you liked it

Attached: briana 2.png (1500x2300, 817K)

Briana is best girl.

It's good to plan ahead I guess.

Nice.

Hopefully the thread survives the night.

Here they are so far.
And it isn't really planning, user.
It's just for scratching the itch.

Attached: JetSetsconcept1sneakpeek.png (1500x816, 901K)

So how big is the DFC Megacity exactly?

Attached: 2f872164429e2ed38a7ec4a228608b63791ef24e.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

cyborg mermaid sounds too advanced. Maybe in the GoldenGuardian era?

Dont know cyborg is for me much more a 70s-80s thing.

Dont know, it seems GG is more mystic artifacts, science powers or alien tech. Guess mutants or real superpower would be introduced in 70s-80s too?

Interesting ideas.
How about a former maritime biologist that developed a device that can controll sea stuff?
Powers would include sea creature controll, weather controll and wave/watercontroll duo to weather controll.
And to get money for his researchs he pretends to be a pirate with controlled sea animals as his crew.
Maybe seamonsters he created?

>Dont know, it seems GG is more mystic artifacts, science powers or alien tech. Guess mutants or real superpower would be introduced in 70s-80s too?
That's what I said. I've always seen Billy as one of the only GGirl-era characters with an actual superpower before such characters started coming out of the woodwork in later decades.

I agree heavily.

Alright, I'm back, who wants to hear my character idea?

Nice robot.

Billy and the Glory family have innate super powers.

Silver Queen, Crimson Cat, Jade Empress and some others have powers granted by mystical artifacts.

And the term cyborg was coined in 1960. So cyborgs would be a mid to late game thing for the Girl era.

Sure.

>Silver Queen, Crimson Cat, Jade Empress and some others have powers granted by mystical artifacts.
Which is a different kind of power from Billy's.

So are there any mystical artifacts that grant machine powers?
Like that whole Aztec spaceship thing, or the origin of most of them being from Atlantis.

At least one of them could be some sort of ancient engineer manual.

Attached: Nurse Audrey.png (2273x2138, 1.31M)

What pets do/would /coc/ characters have?

Yes, I am desperate to try and bring is some conversation no matter how trite.

Define "pet" in this regard.

Hope Corgi.

I've thought of Venus having a cactus and Bees having a cat.

Attached: a65ce70.jpg (850x1200, 215K)

George and Barbara have a St. Bernard

Bump!

Okay then!
Name: Diamond dick(aka Rick Richards.)
Backstory: A notorious jewel thief, Rick Richards was a wanted man in 25 countries, and renowned by other robbers worldwide, for his skilled heists. While trying to steal a diamond encrusted amulet from a museum in Yea Forumsve city, he was blasted with a wave of magic from the gem and got super powers! Thus, he decided that, afterwards, he would become the supervillain... Diamond dick!
Powers: similaraly his arch-nemisis, he can turn himself into a diamond, and has a lot of the same powers as his arch(super strengh/durability, bullet immunity, healing factor, etc), only he is much more durable, and not a very good fighter.
Relationships: arch-enemies with marbelous (my character from the last thread). Often finds himself at odds with other thieves such as the veil, ma'm aries, and the Yea Forumsllector.
Thoughts?

You know that picture of a bird breaking through a window with the caption "I heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out"?
Imagine that, but with a guy with a diamond dick piercing the window and that's my first thought on the character.

No no no no, he's all diamond. Like, his entire body is made of it. Diamond dick, is just his villain name. Diamond Richard doesn't really roll of the lounge now, doesn't it?
However that sounds pretty funny, I could picture that.
>Marbelous: Man, I fucking hate having to fight this guy.
>Diamond dick:(crashes through window)
I HEARD THAT!
>Marbelous: HOLY-
>*Fight breaks out between them*

You'd think he'd just try to run if he's a thief.

What do you think about tablet top RPG campaign as side stories, where they iterject to argue about rules between serious alt universe story?

Who do you guys think would play table top stuff or multiplayer video games together? MMO? What other people who participate in leisure or sports activities together? Who would go on camping trip together? Ends up on cruise together?

Attached: 2019APR07_conrad_and_friends_frozensouth_campaign.jpg (848x1200, 310K)

He most likely tried selling himself but he has a poor grading.

Pretty much any of the kid characters I could see playing board games or card games.
Pretty sure Marley is some sort of grand master at some kind of card game, so she could easily play a mentor role.

I think it'd be funny if Yea Forumsntainment played video games on their own personal server together, but every so often some demon or artifact or ghost gets into their computers and inevitably becomes trapped in there forcing someone to go into the virtual world to deal with it.

Sports is something I see General Freedom being all about, when he was younger he'd probably try to arrange sports days, but he just doesn't have the time anymore. Liberty Lass, despite the rocky ground she and her foster father are on, would remember that fondly and sometimes try to recreate that in the Justice Coalition whenever they had to do publicity stunts with kids.

The idea of Manny Quinn in full camping/hiker gear as everyone struggles to keep up with him is funny to me.

Cruise ships are practically floating cities, and there's a lot of weird shit carried to certain places on the ocean. Might be neat to see Colby take her "nephew" Alpha on a cruise and the ship's A.I. has a thing for Alpha.

Attached: 1455428952444 tg.png (3507x2480, 3.2M)

Has he tried to change his color?

Well I have to at least do my best to keep it up through the whole weekend.

Even if there is no one really replying to discussion points.

ok, i'll bite.
i only have a very vague knowledge of what really goes on here, drawing Briana and a couple OC ideas that made their way outside these threads, but what is the ultimate goal of /coc/?
is it just everybody throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks and if someone can make an actual story out of it?
i've seen some of the Ladybug comics here and there, so it seems like at least one person is executing some of these ideas. are there any others or is most everyone just waiting on artists and writers to bring it to life?

Attached: sand queen.png (1500x1950, 1.3M)

The ultimate goal is to just have fun coming up with stories that entertain yourself and possibly others.
Or at least that's how I interpret it.

I've written a bunch of stuff, others have drawn a bunch of stuff and written more stuff. All the stuff somehow works together when anyone wants it to or it can all work separately if someone wants that too.

Or if you're just looking for a list of things that actually are and exist:

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Comics

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Stories

so is it possible to use this thread as a sort of sounding board for your own stuff?
was always under the impression that things must be within the established /coc/-universe or pertaining to another character
or is it better suited for the donut-steel threads whenever they crop up?

If you're okay with others fiddling with your stuff It's a matter of if people are interested. If not, then the donut thread is more your alley.

how's about help with just like basic design of a story?

to use a totally 100% unrelated example:
would it be more interesting to keep a super power/hero type setting solely human or include aliens that also powers? struggling with the idea because aliens with powers just seem like something innate to the aliens as opposed to special like when a human has powers. keeping everything human and non-alien limits things in terms of visual design though unless physical mutations are brought into the mix, which is kind of its own can of worms

Then there's usually some nice anons willing to throw you a bone if for just shit shooting.

As a unrelated example:
It would depend how you want to use them. On other supers, no big deal, some races already do it (see: Beta Ray Bill). It would also depend if you want them to be the main char, then you would have a bit of trouble, because you gotta show how the aliens are different from humans and interesting AND how your alien super is differenter and interestinger on top of (probably literal) world building. Not impossible, but not a walk in the park, either.

You could always just have the aliens be as boring as humans.
Nothing says aliens have to all have powers or advanced technology even. The aliens could get to Earth because of cosmic fuckery rather than by their own science.

Yeah, that's covered in the FAQ on the front page of the wiki.
I don't think anyone has ever actually read it though.

Whats magic the gathering counterparts in universe?

Normally its a cesspit of ideas and creating some basic stuff like characters and stories.
There are times when there is alot of discussion. 5 years ago, it was heavy used thread. Since new year its low with what i guess a handfull of anons doing small stuf and ideas.

Meet the weather Pirate
A former sea biologist who had one great invention: The wave controller.
And use this to disguise himself as a pirate and steal stuff.
He discovered a device that can controll waves that effects mostly water and water creatures.
His invention his weather blade that collects water in the air and can controll it to shoot a water blast, create rain or storms.
And his sound neglace which modulates his voice and controll sea creatures who poses as his pirate crew.
He works with waves in cell structures and possible can mutate seacreatures in the future to be more humanlike.

Attached: The weather pirate.png (2692x2146, 1.58M)

Thats quite an interesting point.
I dont think that they really play tabletop. Videogames and sports might be the biggest leisure time activity.
Sports would be soccer, basketball, baseball, boxing, wrestling and judoka.
Videogames should be mostly mmo like final fantasy or warcraft. But like our world fps and beat'm'up.

Probably just the same as it is here.
Coming up with an entirely new game just for the setting when it won't ever actually be used or explored in detail is overkill I'd say.

Probably some sort of fighting game like Coalition VS Yea Forumsmrades too.