This is now a moon knight thread

This is now a moon knight thread

Attached: 6d78cee0cf54754462a6fd1b66272287.jpg (1428x2648, 599K)

It wasn't before?

Yes

Attached: 006e252849cd5ff3c7b048e7383f653c.jpg (564x908, 157K)

Attached: 59156b97671754dcfa2617680e5dd876.jpg (543x870, 147K)

Attached: e06ab1fa4cc2f28378d62576b74e8732.jpg (564x855, 111K)

Well what was it before then?

Attached: moonknightdps.jpg (991x689, 192K)

Moon Knight is based.

Attached: moon knight3.jpg (988x1500, 1.23M)

It was a mr knight thread. Completely different character

If there were a moon knight movie, what run should it be based on. I was thinking introduce him as a secondary character in another hero film and make his movie the Lemire run.

Not sure if Moon Knight works as a movie character. I feel like he'd be better in a TV series, with most episodes being fairly self contained.

Attached: Moon Knight Meets Punisher.jpg (1205x2780, 1.48M)

I'm a little surprised he hasn't been adapted for a TV series yet, but I guess we might see something on Disney's digital service.

I pitched something in a previous thread about Moon Knight showing up in Black Panther 2 or 3. No idea under what context he could show up in but they could probably have some scene in Egypt with Bushman and Marc before Marc becomes Moon Knight.

i want to cosplay that, wonder how easy is it to get white shoes

There is a ellis' moon knight story in which he enters a guy's dream. Therefore i would like to see spector hanging out with nightmare in the dream.dimension

He is quite tacky.

Attached: mr knight.jpg (580x390, 71K)

I wonder how hard it would be to tailor a 3 piece suit out of this photoreflective material.

Attached: 7709747D-059E-408A-8521-DB271AD03D68.jpg (460x606, 28K)

Reminder that Moon Knight is more hardcore than Batman.

Attached: Moon Knight Rips Off Nipples.jpg (500x1261, 196K)

Warren can be shit a lot of times but when he's good he's glorious.

Attached: 1520434122675.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Does Moon Knight still have powers or no?

Hrs the only character I can think of that only maybe has powers. Part of his charm is not knowing whether he has powers and whether Khonshu is real.

Is Khonshu real? Is it only a delusion of Marc? And when is each the case?

Attached: khonshuspeakstoyou.jpg (988x9000, 3.3M)

I hate this character. It’s a very antisemetic to make a Jewish man mentally ill. The only time it’s acceptable is because of Nazis making them so like with Magneto. I do like Bemis making Marc abusive at the hands of a Nazi the reason for his multiple personality disorder even though the execution was poor and Bemis is a faggot. The idea was great.

It's you who's out, Moony.

>Marc Spector
>Jewish
He is a proud Konshunite
>This post

Attached: moonb.png (704x841, 402K)

According to Bemis (Moon Knight recent run) Khonshu is just another alter. His mental illness comes from a Nazi beating him in his childhood because he is Jewish.

He is not. Anyway he will always be racially Jewish. Beside most Jews are nearly religious these days.

And another writer will go in and change that Khonshu is fake stuff, making it look like a case of playing unreliable narrator. The thing about moon knight is a retcon could just make the character more interesting.

>do like Bemis making Marc abusive at the hands of a Nazi the reason for his multiple personality disorder

What issue was that? I have never read this being a reason for his madness.

No, you misunderstood and reading back my post I realize it was vague. Khonshu wasn’t fake, he was just Marc’s buddy buddy and occasional father figure who helped his Moon Knight later.

I don’t blame you. Bemis run is bad in general and it was pretty recent. I think one of the early 190s issues? I don’t remember exactly.

I think the reason why I like the Nazi child abuse story is because it felts really well with a lot of DID horror stories I read. See a lot of people with DID had something really really really traumatic to them in childhood and it causes a dissociation with the self no to feel the pain. I think it’s safe to assume Marc’s two later in Jake and Steven are goyims which makes sense Marc would create these alters as a defensive mechanism against the Nazi. Because the sole reason he was attacked was because he was Jewish so he created these two non Jewish alters as a way to dissociate himself from the experience.

Although yeah Lemire is right DID can happen genetically but I prefer the origin Bemis gave.

*liked
*goyim

Slightly drunk here. It’s the weekend.