LOLZ ZOMG BACON AND WAFFLELS

LOLZ ZOMG BACON AND WAFFLELS

Attached: 888.gif (250x188, 582K)

Attached: 2e06ff5b-c12f-49bb-831e-494d3b409c7e.png (982x800, 32K)

Damn is Gir cute

It was a simpler, happier time. Being butthurt about it now won’t bring it back.

I don't know, is he?
lolwut

This. It was a product of its time, when LOLZRANDUM humor was common and acceptable. Making fun of it now is pointless. In fact I kinda miss that time.

Yes, yes he is

Attached: 1551461825060.png (828x537, 69K)

I've never quite understood people hating Gir for this

Gir isn't strictly random, or even stupid. He's been shown on multiple occasions fitting right in with human society, which in Zim world is often depicted as gluttonous, lazy, and self indulgent. He's never really shown eating anything healthy, and because he's a robot gets to eat whatever he wants. So the fact that food is front of mind for him seems pretty in line with his character.

He's neither stupid, nor random. He's a malfunctioning, distracted robot that's adopted the worst parts of humanity. There are only a small handful of episodes that really feature him, and he's often just used as a set up for ridiculous visual gags.

Do you guys just not like him because of the Hot Topic shirts or something?

Shit, now that's a good argument.

Attached: 1554557244574.gif (400x225, 622K)

I think it's mostly just because there was so many 15 year old girls that had a shirt with Gir on it and most of them had no idea Gir even had a name or he was from something.

remember when zim got cancelled because of 9/11

I am now going to assault your mind with subliminal messages

Attached: 14b779772104d5d4970851627850.jpg (1032x774, 42K)

Gir was a legitimately hilarious and charming character. His lolrandom shtick was never really annoying and people forget the parts of the show where he would be actually competent and dangerous which balanced out his retarded moments nicely.
IZ was a great show.

I always enjoyed whenever he and Zim would show a bond

I could use some bacon and waffles right about now.

We have this thread twice a week and every single time op gets btfo

"Whatcha watchin'?"
"ANNNGRY MONKEY!"
"That horrible monkey!"
"Mmhmm."

CHICKEN AND WINIGISH

GIR episodes were shit, though. Him being a side character were fine.

I can only think of two Gir episodes.