I really hate that this simpsons family guy episode tried to emphasize that everyone is "good" at something and that...

I really hate that this simpsons family guy episode tried to emphasize that everyone is "good" at something and that everyone is special.
that couldnt be further from the fucking truth.

why do normalfags like these writers think that everyone must have some dumb talent?

Attached: lisamegg.png (500x280, 188K)

Why do you care so much about the message in a shitty cartoon?

They haven’t found their one special talent that makes their life worth living

>They haven’t found their one special talent that makes their life worth living
this is what a feminist looks like

LIBKEK SIMPSONS WRITERS OWND BY FACTS N LOGIC

i mean i just act and draw. but i hate that they make it seem like finding your "niche" is what makes your life.

grinding in these things to become the best like no one else is fucking annoying
feminists want to drag others to their level. look at how they complain about the wage gap

>he doesn’t have anything he is good at
Haha retard

If you have already decided this then why do you care so much about the message of a lame cartoon?

why do you care that i care?

Attached: mario-thinking.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Is that what this episodes about? Because maybe it's talking about me and all of my hobbies that haven't filled the void in my existence.

this episode was written by the family guy guys if i recall right
t. Lisa

Looking for what you are actually better at and enjoying doing is something everyone can do, though. No need to be so cynical.

Everyone IS good at something. Not necessarily an useful thing, though.

Attached: OP is a friend that's good at being a faggot.png (1366x768, 1.87M)

It’s what Meg’s arc is about.
She finds the one thing in life that’ll make her life feel fulfilled and then Peter throws it out in the garbage in the end because lol Meg

>the one thing that completes her
So why didn't she just do it again?

I'm good at a hell of a lot of things, BUT, none of those things bring me pleasure outside of a short period of time.

finally someone gets it. even if you do find what youre "good" at people will still try to hold you down or discourage you.

totes thought they were gonna kiss at the end

if anyone drew that, this thread exists:

You may be broken user
When I found what I was good at I discovered happiness, eternal happiness that never ends, because that’s how it fucking works right?

You forgot
>we live in a society

Meg knows she needs to be unhappy to keep the family stable.

I wouldn't be surprised
>tried electronics
>tried biking/skateboarding
>tried photography
>tried 2D art, and 3D modeling/animation
>tried automotive
>tried 3d printing
>tried woodwork and metalwork
>tried rc cars/helicopters/drones
>tried loads of video games/anime/cartoons
Everything holds my attention for about a week to a month, then I just get bored and can't bring myself to do anything related to it.

Attached: 1554420201710.jpg (1102x942, 171K)

How about trying to do things for others instead of just yourself?
Not calling you selfish or anything but it gives you a different kind of satisfaction been part of a team effort

Not that user but that actually made me feel a little better. Thanks for the advice.

I spent 5 years in the Navy and did electronics for recovery helicopters and also several natural disaster events. I got no pleasure out of helping people.

Because it’s true, every functioning person has the ability to be good at something, even if that something is easy. It’s better to encourage people to keep trying to find something to occupy their lives with and be productive than to support their negative attitudes and let them be depressed wastes of life.

How about drugs?
Won’t being you pleasure for long but it might distract you from feeling like a lil bitch

guys help.
im a black guy who likes to draw, im learning to code, and i have a deep voice. im also decent at smash bros ultimate (made it to elite smash with bowser, placed alright in a tournament yesterday)
but i feel like shit.
Everyone i know has something special that theyre amazing at without even trying. even my girlfriend who never practiced singing much knows how to sing good. WHAT THE FUCK

anyone else here got the short end of the stick in life?

is there any new things i should try? i recently tried getting back into skateboarding but the people in my house tried discouraging because they thought i sucked at first (im 20 and last skated at 13, first re-attempt went bad but i actually got back in the hang of it.)

any suggestions? any new things to try? i hate myself to an extent

Attached: coding in a nutshell.png (454x960, 131K)

I don't drink/smoke, and haven't really cared for my experiences with legal pot. I know it's not depression as I've gone into see a psychiatrist who after several meetings said I'm not depressed. So yea.

Attached: 727f5d0384257689322dfb37b58a0bb0.jpg (1280x1504, 122K)

Thanks user, made me feel better. Might even give that anime a watch too.

I could've sworn this is the anime with the penguin girl that became a real life penguin's waifu

Fuck off, Adachi.

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 209K)

No

I really hate that this crossover even happened.
It’s exceedingly sad that the Ukinojoe parody was funnier and better animated.

adachi hates bitches, he can careless about skills

I wanted more Marge and Lois stuff. I get the feeling it was brought up in the writing room, them doing something sexy together and somebody said "what if instead it was Peter and Homer wouldn't that be funnier." In concept I agree, but the execution was so long it made me change the channel.

Attached: 320x240-qAS.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Attached: x1080-qB5.jpg (1918x1080, 221K)

Stick to one thing and stay dedicated. Talent is irrelevant. When I was growing up everyone told me I was a super talented writer. I wrote TV scripts to my favorite shows, I was editor of my high school newspaper, and today I've only had freelance gigs making 400 a pop and copy-writing. You have to grind all the time even with a talent.