Why hasn't the comics adapted His film design yet? Why don't they just make him an edgier super street level spider-man?

Why hasn't the comics adapted His film design yet? Why don't they just make him an edgier super street level spider-man?

Attached: miles.jpg (3840x2160, 2.21M)

bump

Why he still exist? And why they profane Spider-Man name that way? If this fucko needs to exist, give him a new name.

I agree, if he's in 616 then he needs a different name but I'm fine with him using the name Spider-man in his universe

He only used that appearance for the leap of faith scene. The immediate next time he shows up, he's wearing the usual outfit.

I am not. Everytime i head someone calling him Spider-Man i get mad. It's disrespectful to the ORIGINAL character and his fans. I used to even like Ben, Kaine and Miguel but after this movie the hate against copies grow on me.

yes but it looks better than his regular suit. The clothes over it make it look distinct and give him more of an identity than when he's just in the spandex

Why? He is Spider-Man. ITSV Miles is good he earned the Spider-Man title by the end of the film

Cause miles comics are monthly and his movie already been reference in the comics.

Attached: 000dh2c86.jpg (940x1445, 549K)

you're asking comic writers to do something that's hip, not going to happen probably

it took society like a hundred years to get around to comics being hip while comics have pretty much stayed the same dorky shit for all that time

the shorts look fucking stupid

The hoodie reminds me of the Scarlet Spider outfit from the 90's which i actually liked but wished the colors were different.

What's wrong with Miguel using the name Spider-Man 80 years into the future?

How does he stick through those sneakers?

The same way Peter does.

>BLACKS your waifu

Because comic writers are jelly he actually has style and a personality instead of being a liberal cuck fetish.

GOT THE NEW JAYS

He should be Spiderman

Miguel is the only character worthy of this name.

Have sex, incel.

Remember when Ultimate Spider-man called him Kid Arachnid? Remember when Spidey called everyone the Web Warriors? Remember when the Web Warriors were Spider-man, Scarlet Spider and Kid Arachnid and everyone had a distinct role in the team?

Oh wait, it's not cool to like that show because Spidey was more like Andy from "What's with Andy?" and it took place in the "Ultimate Marvel universe"...and he was voiced by Drake Bell.

peter has to take off his shoes to stick to things I think the only spider person who doesn't would be mayday and even then it never really came up

In the movie, he does.

Because the hoodie and bermuda design is even worse than Scarlet Spider's outfit.

The better question is why haven't the comics adapted Peni's anime design in the film?

Attached: 1554101925588.jpg (1032x1457, 96K)

>shitting on Scarlet Spidey
Eat shit you protozoan tier pleb. I bet you think Spiderman 2099 is cancer too

It's still not the regular outfit because of the graffiti spider.

fuck off. Miles is not edgy, he's 24/7 pure teen Spider-Man

One reason is that she's probably not going to appear in another comic any time soon.

616 miles still has no backstory

*haven't
*his
*Spider-Man
You kept the hyphen though, so I still like you.

shhh no one who likes miles actually reads comics, they just like feeling nice about liking a black character who has no character

>Why can't a 8 year old character have as much backstory as a 57 year old one?!

I know. But since disrespect Peter become a trend i can't look at others anymore. And i started reading comics with Ben Reilly comics when i was a kid. This is making me confuse.

He's referring to the fact that we don't know what Miles' new origin story is after being moved to Earth-616. All we know is that he still got his powers after being bitten by a spider.

Hum, 616 Miles is just the original Miles who dimension hoped

Because that would mean changing her personality by virtue of association. Movie Penny is an upbeat kawaii girl but in her original comic book appearance she’s an somewhat angsty teen inspired by Evangelion

peter 8 years in
>Most major villains established
>Graduated high school and college
>has had multiple memorable moments that can still take up half of his top ten iconic moments

Miles first 8 years
>Only major villain killed and revived
>mother killed and revived
>universe he was in destroyed to get him out of it and revived

He has had no major impact or good moments in your 8 years but sure and entire presidency isn't enough time to get a character one good story

Wait so why is his family also there? Did they have to go through some sort of interdimensional immigration process? They should have discarded the bendis backstory and used his entrance into the 616 to reinvent the character.

>Why don't they just make him an edgier super street level spider-man

Because in the movie, Mile is a literal nigger with his rapping, graffiti, retarded clothes / fashion choices while in the comic he is just a white guy with black skin. The guy's personality is almost the same as Petah to a tee

It just wont work

Attached: stop.jpg (1129x706, 255K)

They should change him then. Comic book characters have radical shifts in personality all the time.

Well, we talking about contexts. Peter was standalone hero while miles is alternate universe legacy of him.

So, he inherited his villians.

his family is there ganke is there they've seemingly had a full life completely disconnected from the ultimate universe but Miles has two sets of memories that no one has brought up besides coates when he needed a justification to have miles interact with venom. Hell bombshells story arc only makes sense if you read her story when it started with ultimate peter

How do his family and Ganke think that he got his powers? I'm pretty sure that they don't remember their previous lives on Earth-1610.

We already talk about this.

Attached: tenor.png (500x256, 251K)

I don't remember Miles rapping at all

So how exactly did they travel between dimensions? Did God do it?

I can only think of one good story Miles had with any of petes villains it was from the recent run and at the end of the day it wasn't anything peter himself hasn't done with his villains.

and despite miles being an "alternate universe" legacy he should still have a story that starts his tenure in 616 since they literally upended every comic book to get him to be in the same universe as peter

It would look very silly for Not Peter to swing through the city on his web while chewing on fried chicken with a gun sticked down his pant all of a sudden

the only "explination" we were given is Miles gave molecule man a 2 week old ass burger and he said he'd do him a favor. I didn't know that could include getting his whole generic ass life and two friends to be in 616

Molecule Man did it out of gratitude for Miles giving him his first meal in eight years at the end of Hickman's Secret Wars.

Legacy is no excuse, plenty of legacy heroes get straight ass new villains off the bat. That new sand nigger Miss Marvel off the top of my head. Flash Venom had a fantastic run with Jack o'lantern. hell Chink Hulk had a new one too if i remember it right

A suggestion.
Lock yourself in your house, then set it on fire.

Why do people seem so genuinely mad that Miles exists? It's not like the little niglet has made any good books bad, because he hasn't really appeared in any for more than like a couple pages at best. It's easy as fuck to ignore that his existence entirely.

Attached: 1530309850404.png (380x258, 154K)

This is the whole thing. Next page he's in 616 with a living peter.

Attached: RCO029_1468665270.jpg (1041x1600, 243K)

Because not everyone agrees with my opinion. Also because his success means that Bendis is going to keep writing despite all his comics being terribly.

Because at the end of the day the writers have no idea how to write Miles into peters life, he's just either there forno reason or there to kill peter off. YOu know how Venom is super popular but no cartoon or AU can do his origin properly because of the cluster fuck it kind of is? Miles is that but istead of 90's edge buoying him on his own while writers gave him more stories and characterization 10's diversity quotas buoy him until... he keeps getting published I suppose

I mean, these days he's pretty much everywhere. Wanna play a SM videogame? You get Miles. Wanna watch a SM show? Here comes Miles. Wanna read the newest SM crossover event? Miles becomes Captain Universe. SM's first animated cinematic debut? He's not the protagonist cuz it's about Miles

Don't get me wrong, it's easy as fuck to ignore these things, it's even recommended for trash like the Spiderverse comics, but still, these days Miles is pretty much tainting every major piece of Spiderman media except live action movies (MCU in this case), and even there the creators feel the pressure to at least acknowledge his existence (and that's ignoring all the annoying speculation of how Holland is going to get killed any moment now so Miles can replace him, it got to the point that even the actors seem annoyed)

Guven that homecoming set up Miles it isn't unreasonable to speculate that Marvel is going to lean in on Miles, especially since Far from home keeps pete in high school and is setting up another two villains for the sinister 6 to kill him to finish Bendises set up

Let's go back to Bendis 616 run miles.

- The established relationship between the Avengers and the champions
- Write about goldballs getting cuck by miles
- And miles founding out that He could be more than being a black spider-man.
- He got a Japanese villain waifu.
- beaten black heart.
- And remove 616 miles out of the universe.
- develop a yandere bombshell.
- Get put in some secret cable&blade shield team.

Attached: but.png (480x480, 328K)

>And miles founding out that He could be more than being a black spider-man
Did you finish reading that story? The moral was that Miles should indeed aspire to be "black Spider-Man"

dude you really have to finish you ESL course half of this is illegible, though you get credit for being the only person fine with Miles one shotting fucking blackheart after he just took out the avengers.

Fuck dis nigga talking about and what does it gotta do with the post he quoted?

Attached: what2.png (500x726, 168K)

>one shotting fucking blackheart

He didn't one shot him. LOOK AT IT!

Attached: mean man.png (794x499, 733K)

I mean miles beating blackheart by physically dominating him over the course of like 3 pages like 30 seconds after blackheart beat 3 avengers by himself isn't much better.

>One new villain and no notable overarching storyline or character development
I fucking hate this "more then another spiderman" bullshit as well. It really shouldn't be a problem that a new superhero has to figure out whether their identity can go beyond being a carbon copy of their predecessor. How hard would it be for miles to put on a new costume and get a new name. It just doesn't make any fucking sense that two people would go by the same super hero name. Even logistically its illogical. Like what if Miles and Peter are working alongside another superhero and that superhero needs to ask one of them to do something? Also Bendis's miles 616 was shit.

Was he beaten by daredevil and spider-man and falcon?

Attached: mean man.png (644x466, 722K)

Movie miles was great in general and should be synergized into the comics, comic miles is trash

Oh that's easy, just add some throwaway lines about how he likes art and *poof* he'll magically be as much of a complex and deep character as the movie version

>is he with you?

You gonna block the part where they held him off until he left on his own with Mephistopheles showing up? They didn’t do any significant damage to him and would’ve lost eventually unlike Miles with his venom blasts

There's a whole sequence of Peter B. Parker escaping from Miles and walking alongside a building's length while wearing shoes.

Capeshit isn't complex and deep to begin with, so that'd be good.

>Capeshit isn't complex and deep to begin with
Wrong.

I may have jumped the gun on complex, the stories can be complex, but the characters often are not, especially the more popular ones such as Spider-Man. And "deep" is subjective I guess.

>would’ve lost eventually

Still, it still bad writing for Blackheart to take a couple of punches for no reason.

MUH SYNERGY hasn’t stopped them before though

Not at all considering he was literally just born and that was his first venture into the human realm

sounds like you need to take a step back and ask yourself if this is really something you need to be upset over. I assure you it's not

Is this your first day on this website?

>baggy shapeless dad shorts and a hoodie
user pls.

The movie hasn’t existed that long yet

There's nothing wrong with his 1610 suit. Though I think ITSV suit is amazing especially with the sneaks + hoody, His standard Comic duds have always been great. They got it right the first time, which seems rare for heroes.

Now that I think about it I don't think Miles has a bad suit. Shadow Spider was great and even his Baggy store bought suit with the elbow and knee pads was good.

Attached: 723966_styleuniversal_miles.png (1650x2526, 2.31M)

Because it's a garbage beginner's look and doesn't fit someone who has even a little experience underneath their belts.