Can anyone explain the joke to me?

Can anyone explain the joke to me?

Attached: stone age.jpg (770x1050, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-w0gGyB9Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cavemen are dumb and would need to be told more than once.

you can't gotta go fast if you don't run

Attached: gottago.jpg (800x450, 34K)

metior hit caveman and kill

youtube.com/watch?v=V-w0gGyB9Cw

still doesn't explain why he even brought up cavemen in the first place

Attached: retarded chris.png (284x594, 221K)

The joke is he's supposed to be acting fast, and says he knows this, but then starts to go into an aside which would surely slow him down and waste time.

JUILAAAAAAAAAY

i get it! the joke is that he can't quickrun on quicksand. and there is the quicksand age around them

during the stone age meteor's fall killed dinosaurs
Sonichu is old enough to remember this
he goes on an old man rant
and that implication is actually pretty funny, the flashbacks from dinosaur era and going "i've already seen it kid" in response to such a rare event, in a way implying tired old man gives a really good comedy feel.

Tl;dr actually a great joke, that autists struggle to understand, even through it's really simple

Attached: 1551052953224.jpg (563x768, 194K)

Cavemen are stupid so would have to be told twice to understand. Cavemen are stupid so would have to be told twice to understand.

He thinks saying random things, no matter when or where, is appropriate and the funniest thing.

GODDAMMIT user YOU CAN'T ABUSE MY SIDES LIKE THIS

he's autistic, you retard

got 'em

Attached: 79533600.jpg (248x237, 6K)

the absolute state of my sides

Attached: Nega-Kek.jpg (588x497, 117K)

10/10

This is kind of brilliant

This one is brilliant too

Attached: 51A61D54-D0D0-48BE-A2C5-CCF1574AF47F.png (601x709, 352K)

huh.

read it twice

>implying I'm a caveman
>not knowing the difference between "huh." and "huh?"

pick one pick one

I read it twice, still not funny.

Does she think a meteor wiped out the cavemen?

yes

>she
I know his tits are huge, but that doesn't make him a woman.

Because when he tried to draw Native Americans he ended up drawing Romans soldiers. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought they all hung out together.

Transphobic bigot!
Christina is stunning and beautiful woman

Nice

Attached: 1549142925957.png (544x535, 491K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Lelt

Why is he fucking a pillow

Some very le epic for the win kids told Chris this was a way to enter his cartoon dimension. The pillow was probably their idea too.

>didn't suggest a dakimaura for maxium keks
one job user, one job

He undeniably takes a massive piss on the floor at the beginning of this video.

His visage definitely stuns you, I'll admit that much.

Attached: 11696009_893507320743748_1724213073654173858_n.jpg (704x706, 44K)

>"Wearing the pregnancy belly was a really awkward experience (...) My pencil fell from my desk, and I had trouble picking it back up. Luckily my arms were long, but had they been any shorter, and I would've really been in a pickle"
-Chris, on wearing a fake pregnancy belly. 1999.

I don't know, but that "arms" comment sounds like the most autistic thing ever written

My favorite Chris quote is when his teacher told him his essay needed a conclusion so on the next revised version he wrote
>WELP THAT'S THE END OF MY ESSAY!

Why is this hilarious

Kudos on not quoting the low hanging fruit from that paragraph.

>Finally, while I was sitting in my chair, the belly made it uncomfortable for me to cross my legs, and while my legs were separated, it put pressure on my private part, which gave me a strange, weird feeling. So, it was quite an experience while I had a belly like a pregnant woman.

You don’t have to tell me twice, but standing here like a dipshit talking instead of moving.

That’s the joke. His specific random words aren’t the point, it’s that he does need to be told twice.

That's funny as well. But I can't get my head around that part about his arms being shorter. Like, why would you think about that? Why would you think it's "lucky" that your arms are as long as they are, as they've always been? It strikes me as very autistic

....i just always assumed it's a lame joke about how dinosaurs went extinct

user, call it a hunch, but I think Chris Chan might be RE-TARD-ED

Chris-chan may have heard a similar joke somewhere and tried to cram it into his comic despite making no sense. He often copies jokes in ways that remove the original punchline (look at all the jokes he took from Excel Saga)

Cavemen are typically known for saying things twice, like "OOH, FIRE! FIRE!".
Hence the mention of the stone age.

I have been posting my drawings on Yea Forums since 2012 and this piece of shit is the only one that I have seen people repost. This is my legacy I guess

To be totally fair, he actually does kind of look like a woman here.

Just one of those extremely, incredibly ugly fat women who lives in a hoarder house, hasn't cleaned her bathroom since 1987, and buys cat litter from Walmart by the pallet load.

incredible

Attached: 1463575341486.jpg (463x604, 90K)

>To be totally fair, he actually does kind of look like a woman here.
Look, I support on saying whatever pronouns people want. You want me to call you they, she, he or whatever, fine, it doesn't bother me, it's a easy thing to do.
and I would never disrespect a trans person even If a disagree with their life style but since we are on an anonymous mongolian forum, I have to say this to you.
Chris doesn't look like a woman there. I don't know what kind of women are you used to see but shit mate.

Attached: ok.png (303x139, 60K)

He probably thought cavemen and dinosaurs existed at the same time,and since dinosaurs died thanks to a meteor,he made this joke.

>"no she doesn't"
there we are.