Where you from, Bro?

Where you from, Bro?

Attached: PVP20190405.jpg (970x310, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nc_O-xq1mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Britannia
>is that one of them Muslim countries?

Well...

LOL

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

LOL

Attached: hell.png (908x1534, 158K)

trump btfo

Attached: 1549475112402.jpg (1360x907, 639K)

>Scott Kurtz
More like Scott Hurts for a readership.

LEL

Attached: 1496835302504.jpg (1625x1470, 689K)

Attached: 1527100255264.gif (330x247, 704K)

>i saw a black man in an european country once so i ironically shot a mosque in New Zealand

Attached: 1270850138296.jpg (411x334, 21K)

Attached: tyranitar calls up a sandstorm.jpg (246x216, 14K)

Nice. Artist?

Attached: Loss.jpg (680x658, 84K)

god i wish that were me

Attached: You+can+thumb+me+down+all+you+want+_fdcd5c35cfb426156f879a806d901a33.png (500x352, 49K)

I've become too emotionally desensitized and sexually depraved to not find the idea of this kinky.

Attached: 1547174107237.png (246x310, 112K)

Trump's only fault is that he isn't right wing enough to save your decaying empire. You're all dead men.

Attached: 1499745495683.jpg (1280x2135, 657K)

If your first jump is from "noticing Islam's increasing presence in Europe" to "Shoot up a place" then I think that's more of a you problem.

What IF the people conservatives hate were fictional monster beings I made up for my webcomic? What then?? Checkmate!

Someone post the gender bathroom one.

Rape is an animal instinct.
You've just removed your inhibitors.

I can't tell if it's supposed to be funny, disturbing, or sexy.

pretty sure he's called weevil or something, he was a classic Yea Forums artist who made a bunch of comics.

Attached: 1551307034329.gif (375x304, 790K)

The "Pakistan" could use some work, but good gif.

Maybe you should stop making excuses for right wing white supremacist terrorist movements in your own community.

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

The question is about whether or not "Brittania" is "one of them Muslim countries". Relevant considerations would be such things as demographics and institutional recognition of Islamic practices.

Wow, Scott Kurtz is unfunny and uninsightful, only capable of parroting basic cultural memes? This is a shocking and new revelation.

Attached: The Blob.jpg (500x333, 110K)

Man it's really great to read Americans like you try to lecture people about how Muslim countries you don't live in are. You should write an article for Breitbart about how Britain is Muslim because of a part of London.

>”dur hur fuc drumpf”
Satire is dead

Attached: 691B7C3D-3F76-4C42-8400-D0B4639D38AB.png (177x179, 61K)

Creative people turn into elves? At least 2 times.

Attached: FB_Feminists2.jpg (522x805, 389K)

Attached: B6bqqDrCAAIs84x.jpg (378x500, 48K)

Attached: 1548248887080.jpg (700x698, 89K)

Attached: magic eye.jpg (926x940, 750K)

Attached: creative people_edit.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

Probably best attempt at a feminist wins argument comic I've seen

It's funny because Scott Kurtz will die early from obesity.

youtu.be/Nc_O-xq1mp4

I mean yeah. The whole "opposition is simultaneously weak and all-powerful at the same time" shit is so fucking common these days, especially with these right-wing types. Jews are genetically weak misers who control the world, ANTIFA are sissy faggots who are just as violent as Nazis, they're always pulling this shit. It's just about feeling threatened so you could also feel like a big man.

>let me just subtly seed racist sentiments in peace, I fucking hate getting called out
save the bullshit for your containment board

I have no love for the alt-right, but I don't recognize your description.
ANTIFA has never been called sissy faggots by anyone.
Sensitive snowflakes, maybe, but that's hardly the opposite of a violent thug. Oversensitivity and being quick to use violence out are very compatible.

The way I see it, there are two different kinds of 'fuck liberals' attitude that it would be disingenuous to attribute to the same people.
The overcompensating machos and their contrarianism.
And the victim complex cringers that don't want to be called out on anything.

kek

You need to be able to let this kind of thing go.
It's not a creeping normalization of violence, it's just people being a bit xenophobic within normal parameters.
If you can't learn to stomach that you'll slowly kill yourself.

Attached: Untitledas-1.jpg (970x310, 73K)

>*shoots up a mosque*

Imagine being okay with Muslims raping en masse in your countries because "not LITERALLY every single one."

lmao look at the pic. This is only when they're a minority. Minimum of 1400 girls were abused in this city alone with a population of them that small. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Tarrant is a fucking legend.

Attached: rotherham.jpg (1373x130, 78K)

after I got a hobby, shit like this doesn't bother me anymore.
people who make comics like this are obese losers who obsess over it constantly.

its like tatsuya. Living is hell for him, because he can't stop thinking about it.

>after I got a hobby, shit like this doesn't bother me anymore.
no, it's because you're old now

>another /pol/ thread in Yea Forums
Keep your shit to your corresponding containment board and shut the fuck up because no one gives a shit about your opinion

Attached: 9882D9EB-607F-4BC4-BC0B-61C2D4BFB7E9.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Attached: 1543868723886.png (357x657, 287K)

Antifa ARE sissy faggots though, they always gang up, never attack someone from the front and run away when they get counter-charged, they get their asses kicked whenever any group puts up a fights, be them real skinheads or just regular old patriot boomers. They straight up won't venture outside urban enclaves because they need liberal city protection not to get flattened.

Good lord he's more beanbag than man

>REEEEE DOG WHISTLING

jesus fucking christ.

Satire dies when reality becomes more absurd than what satirists can create.

I don't care if you're left wing or right wing but if you participate in "strawman in a conversation that never happened" comics you need to remove your genitals with a belt sander

Based and redpilled.

It's a nice change of pace from all the Yea Forums threads in Yea Forums2.0 oops I mean Yea Forums

heh

>~1/50 women were abused
Thats actually pretty low, desu. The shit I saw growing up in Kentucky was way worse than that.

>Implying Kentucky has rapeable women

>Thats actually pretty low, desu

Well shit I guess mass rape isn't so bad as long as it isn't more than 1/50!

You just know the artist got backlash for the two creative white kids dressing up as Native Americans,

2.5% is en masse?

Attached: 3C1110EB-EF22-4EB4-841D-4EAE0F7EEADB.gif (500x264, 968K)

>Jews are genetically weak misers who control the world

AIPAC, Rothschilds, Goldman Sach, Soros

>ANTIFA are sissy faggots who are just as violent as Nazis, they're always pulling this shit.

Berkley, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia attacks, Leo Stratton murder

Hah. Nice

Britain no. London yes.

Are you being willfully ignorant? "countries" is plural, just like "them" is. Those numbers are just for a small part of a single town.

I have no idea what kind of information you're hoping to convey by listing a bunch of names.

>jews
user wasn't exactly being explicitly clear about it, but I'm guess he meant weak in the physical sense. As in, they're genetically disposed to be scrawny manlets.

>antifa
user is saying they're hypocritical assholes that will happily jump you, 20 to 1 and impro weapons in hand, and then claim moral superiority. Because, apparently violence is only inexcusable if it's used by people you don't agree with.

inb4
>google it
Fuck you, I can't be assed. If you can't be bothered to write out your argument, then it's probably not worth anything, anyway.

Ancedotal, but I dated a jewish girl. She was great but her parents didn't approve and told me to fuck off. We dated anyway until her folks found out and basically locked her in their house until she did what they said, which was 'you have to marry a jewish man.' So she threw herself at a jewish guy her parents picked out, who was very openly gay. She was so insistent they get together that he got a restraining order against her. Stopped hearing from her after that.

And yet, if you point this out in Marvel comic threads, you'd be called a comicgater.

the outliers that still try to speak for all women. pretty easy answer

No they didn't
Creative people are just a little racist

This is a misunderstanding that people have on the left have about what it means for someone to act like a snowflake or being hyper sensitive.

It doesn't mean the person doesn't try picking fights, it's that they get offended so easily and have a fit over minor shit. The result being that you get major protests with leftists attacking geriatrics in the streets because they heard people say someone was pro-America.

>a non-stonetoss "lol" thread leads to even more autistic screeching than stonetoss

>no no you don't understand it's this specific interpretation that i'm pulling out of my ass just now to save face as if I speak for everyone on the right
Who the fuck are you even kidding?

Attached: 1496835517272.png (680x1458, 1.12M)

>Blue "people"
The fucker Isn't even wearing clothes in public.

once again, bitch boss is best girl
I'd let her ride me hard on unpaid overtime

Who's the blue guy?

Snowflake comes from the idea that every snowflake is unique.
It's about people that want to be special and cultivate an identity made up out of labels that they become defensive about.

White British are a minority in London, i.e. not the dominant group.

That Muslim part London represents the city no less.

It hasn't meant that since the alt-right retards started running with it as their go-to buzzword insult.

You can't decide that for everybody.

The abuse is not the issue. The issue is the tolerance of it.

It's always good to take a look at a picture of the guy criticizing you before you lend any credence to his opinions.

Forgive me if I don't take advice about foreign countries from a man literally too fat to fly to any of them.

That's because you're one. Obsessed with politics and not actually reading comics.

I didn't, the common usage did. Any time it's used these days it just means some vague "you're weak/bad" shit 90% of the time. Most people don't even know what it was originally used for.

Did you forget how numbers work?

They do, you're just bubbled off from the common use by chance.
People still mostly use it normally.
Most people aren't strawmen in mediocre webcomics.

>That blob girl checking out his rolls

I wonder what it is about Yea Forums that attracts so many Islam-humping, feminist, white guilt leftist shit heads

Attached: barqs-root-beer.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Sadly, it's the casual nature of Yea Forums that dissuades /pol/, Yea Forums or Yea Forums tier style discussions. While it gives us respite and freedom from those three boards, it tends to attract THEM.

>Muh lefties!
If you're so desperate to discuss politics there's a board for that.

underrated

Attached: sensible_chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.18M)

No, it's definitely that first thing.

Originally it was MLP and animated show generals that attracted tumblr trash.
Now it’s just a board for mediums that pander to nothing but those blowhards.

>implying Islam is a race

Attached: 1551646415314.png (255x960, 299K)

Attached: 14033760-17501910-15-0-1492517869-1492517901-650-1-1492517901-650-04f9ebaa03-1492523253.jpg (650x967, 229K)

>the opposition are sissy faggots and also in control at the same time
This is very easily possible if two different people or groups are playing by completely different rules.
I'm sure Jamal the 300 pound gorilla could easily beat me in a fight, but I'm sure I could find ways to ruin his credit score, de-platform them, and then finally SWAT him.

Yes, continue discussing this off topic subject. It very much belongs on Yea Forums.

But /pol/, Yea Forums, or Yea Forums are all unironically better boards to discuss comics, because either you or the person you were talking to won't get banned mid-conversation because some tranny got upset.

I realize that you have no friends, and have likely never had an actual conversation in your life, but this is way in which conversations work. You start out talking about one subject, and that eventually branches off to a different subject, rinse and repeat.

Yes, continue discussing this off topic subject. It very much belongs on Yea Forums.

Your post isn't Yea Forums related. Neither is this one.

One of the report options is for off topic. You can tell most of the arguing is samefagging, just to keep the ragebait thread alive.

Attached: 1509638920156.jpg (1024x664, 557K)

Is this from the Assigned Male guy?

Attached: Assigned White.jpg (960x889, 178K)

LOL SNEED

Attached: 1552759485987.png (1000x1000, 87K)

Attached: magademia.jpg (576x1024, 118K)

Based Stonetoss poster

Looks like Dobson...

More please.

lil Pence sure is cute

What a fag

Attached: 1434664411602.jpg (800x670, 500K)

I love when this shithole board proves it's /pol/'s bitch

Attached: 1552412183591.jpg (223x226, 15K)

Damnit, you beat me to it. Now I have to delete my post in shame.

Creative people invariably dress like douches and over dramatize everything?

Don't worry cracker

Attached: 1434556578879.jpg (1280x575, 471K)

So, basically you're saying when it comes to Strawman Comics, it's okay when Marvel does it?

Because that's the impression I'm getting. Webcomics are apparently cancer for doing it, but Marvel and DC are allowed to do it and fuck you if you point out the double standard.

>MUH SJWs
Go back to /pol/

>what do we need him for?
you should be put to sleep. you like sleep, don't you? you fat, lazy, obnoxious piece of shit.

No, they're saying it's okay when SJWs do it, and even better when they ruin long standing characters you used to like in order to do so.

Attached: the absolute state of nuMarvel.png (1600x1600, 3.62M)

Attached: 79756D60-5F8D-4B71-BECB-5FAAC50F1937.jpg (600x458, 71K)

Attached: ordinary vs creative.jpg (2452x3424, 874K)