Doug

Thoughts?

Attached: market.jpg (432x243, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_h2VHtFNa4
ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending/
youtu.be/S9vp6u6_750
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I-is Roger a descendant of Dan Backslide?

Attached: panicpepe.jpg (243x229, 40K)

>A WAIFU
>I'LL STEAL HER
>JENKINS WILL NEVER KNOW

Meh cartoon, never cared to watch much, most of the memes were alright, vinesauce Doug memes were annoying as hell though.

Doug is pretty much the epitome of shows where the main character is the least interesting one. Aside from his parents, pretty much every single character would have more interesting as the focus.

Attached: Mistress Ninja.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Quailman episodes were the worst.

>Comic about a superpowered version of yourself that defeats evil exaggerations of people who have sleighted you in insignificant ways.
Who would win in a fight between Quailman and Chris-chu?

Attached: CWCSonichu.jpg (222x437, 17K)

I really hated this shit.

>Let's watch nickelodeon
>Ah shit, Doug's on
>At least it's only 7 minutes until Rugrats is next!

Comfy, but the moral of most episodes is "don't be such a sperg" so many on Yea Forums hate it.

>YUM YUM EAT EM UP
>BIG NOSE BIG NOSE

That and the time Skeeter accidentally tied himself up like a knot are the only 2 things I remember from the show

Skeeter was autistic

>Comfy, but the moral of most episodes is "don't be such a sperg" so many on Yea Forums hate it.

definitely comes off that way

I liked Skeeter best

the best part was mr. bone was secretly a nazi.
I don't know how they got away with it.

Attached: 1554486701745.jpg (2048x1714, 273K)

Disney's Doug had a better theme song.

>implying you didn’t do that as a kid
The only problem is doing it after you enter high school like Chris Chan has

Agreed.

youtu.be/w_h2VHtFNa4

Wait I thought Disney still owns it?

It's interesting as an unintentional showcase of how a mentally ill person views the world.

Why did they turn Patti into a middle-aged lesbian?

Literally all they changed was her outfit and haircut, and both were improvements.

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow, he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash

Attached: FC126B4D-F50E-4E71-95AD-5264959ABB4D.png (680x337, 263K)

>implying you didn’t do that as a kid
No because i wasnt that much of a sperg

HAH HAH

I agree with this dude.

I never got this or hey arnold as a kid.

I loved Doug as a kid. I have no idea the hate it gets. It's a nice slice of life cartoon.

Attached: 1543119994653.jpg (500x515, 25K)

The internet's perception of reality really ruined people's view; whats meant to be a whimsical interpretation of how young children overreact to awkward social situations is compared to weird internet personalities because of surface similarities.

This is why.

Attached: 1554042380461.png (1320x1284, 783K)

that can't be true because he already had a wife and 2 kids hence "very available" makes no sense.

Also, the real Patti did not have that name. He said the personality of Patti Mayonaise was based on said girl but he used 2 other names of people, one was Patti, and the other's last name was Mayo so using all 3 of those people, the Patti Mayonaise we saw was based on that, all crushes or girlfriends Jim Jinkins had.

Maybe he was unfaithful

does anyone have the guitar tabs from the songs played in Nickelodeon's version of Doug? I'd love to play some of those songs.

The story takes place about a decade before the Doug cartoon had come out.

Not possible. Doug was based on Jim Jinkins experiences in the 80s, by the time the show was picked up by Nickelodeon he already had the wife and I think one kid. Plus, read the last half of what I wrote about Patti and how its complete BS because there's 2 conflicting stories. One, the reunion story that was published, and Two, how the character Patti Mayonaise came to be. c.f.:

it did have that hilarious rape comic made about it so it wasn't a complete waste.

Attached: o-DOUG-facebook-590x295.jpg (590x295, 48K)

I like Doug's sister being a titty monster.

Attached: Uem75tvc_1306172312351gpadd.jpg (690x800, 360K)

Judy was the best thing about the show. I don't give a shit about it otherwise.

Attached: nicktoons.jpg (1665x1164, 454K)

THIS
the wild thornberrys and ginger made me fall asleep every fucking time!

I'VE GOT A BOOOOOOOONER TO PICK WITH YOU

I think people also don't want to admit that they've had Doug moments growing up because it reminds them that they too were awkward kids at one time

Jinkins was born in 1953, exactly what experiences in the 80's did he base his show about an awkward middle-schooler on?

Not enough lewds of her.

Attached: Judy's Servitude.png (1107x1170, 264K)

Well take it up with him, it's a real article
ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending/

>As Told By Ginger and Chalkzone in shit-tier
>Invader Zim in god-tier
Was this made by someone who unironically likes Happy Tree Friends?.

Doug himself was terrible, every other character was great.

Extreme SoL.

>08
They do, I think Nickelodeon is only able to stream the seasons that were made by them. Disney still owns Doug (since doug pop figures have disney plastered onto them)

her best look would be her Nick outfit with Disney hairdo but that’ll never happen. shame it’s a perfect tomboy look

only pre-Channel Chasers FOP was good, everything else was just white noise

That needs an additional Flub tier at the bottom.

HONK HONK!

It would have been better if it was closer to the real story, like Patty being bullied for being a chest-let.

Attached: disneyruineddoug1.jpg (500x150, 50K)

Attached: dimages.jpg (260x194, 9K)

somebody post that picture of that girl crying over a gravestone that just has the word "MAYONAISE"

>Pelswick and Chalk Zone in shit tier
Screw whoever made this

Hmmm...

Attached: Patti.png (163x312, 25K)

Attached: 889EAD45-001E-4E67-A417-592F47EABF80.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

What are they drinking?

Chalk Zone had great songs but do you remember the actual episodes?

, the only remarkable lewd is his beatnik sister

Attached: 1507482787143.jpg (1024x760, 347K)

Attached: 1509852543215.png (451x294, 18K)

Attached: 73FE82AA-7E02-49D0-8E0E-1AD1F3F1A349.jpg (555x1374, 411K)

Attached: 1503091833667.png (2480x3508, 3.64M)

Attached: 1509883839788.jpg (900x816, 124K)

Attached: 1509916472752.jpg (722x1106, 46K)

Attached: 1509843335595.png (993x2009, 314K)

Attached: 1518471428395.png (705x916, 161K)

booze. and smoking dope.

>the Patti Mayonaise we saw was based on that, all crushes or girlfriends Jim Jinkins had.
and they all married Roger

N-no. But it's not the clothes, it's the body.

Attached: Doug and Patti.jpg (1203x850, 232K)

Attached: patty_poses.jpg (623x593, 54K)

Think BIG.

Attached: doug-think-big.jpg (640x360, 143K)

Rodger ended up selling crank cocaine in trailer parks

Can you imagine Doug having sex? He'd launch into a quailman fantasy sequence and it'd be over in 5 seconds, that autist. No wonder Patti leaves him for green dick.

I rewatched all of this last year, it was as underwhelming as I remembered. Doug was not a sympathetic character.

I thought the R34 of Doug was just guro and scat

Attached: 117223647992.png (320x320, 9K)

Why do we hate the Disney seasons again? I literally haven't seen them since the day they were new.

I'm curious too, like what's the difference between the seasons.

>>Why do we hate the Disney seasons
-shitty music
-no Billy West
-Patti's stupid lesbo haircut

I really liked Doug for what it was because of how crazy and off-the-wall all the other Nicktoons were at the time. Doug was kind of like a cool-down between it all.
It's definitely nostalgia goggles, but it's still comfy to watch now. At worst, it's a bit annoying, at best it's really comfy.

Attached: puttymayonnaise.jpg (500x650, 68K)

Kablam should be God-Tier. That show was great.

it was trash

No it wasn't

oh yes it was

I don't like blue people

youtu.be/S9vp6u6_750

I've been watching Doug. Its mostly the nostalgia talking, but it's pretty relaxing for a show, if not a bit ridiculous. Stuff like Doug's imagination, the original songs and some of the humor can be real cringe, but there's some genuine moments, most usually involve Roger or Judy.

thank you