How do we make the simpsons edgy again?

how do we make the simpsons edgy again?

Attached: 00450756_data-image.jpg (760x760, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
youtube.com/watch?v=an5kyRUGWnQ
bartkira.com/sign-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0SWt6OQ4Nl4
kickstarter.com/projects/1596671627/die-homer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any improvements to Simpsons should begin with killing Lisa.

It is a relic of the 90s, it's time is over, let it rest

Make it counter-culture again. Make it Conservative.

this but unironically. there's nothing they can realistically do anymore

>edgy
>again
Name 5 "edgey" moments in Simpsons without bringing up any Treehouse of Horror episodes.

nigga shut up

everyone has these text book answers to why the simpsons sucks now
"oh its not counter culture anymore"
"its because principal and the pauper/homer's enemey"
"they ran out of ideas!"
etc...
but really its cause the people working on the show stopped caring, especially al jean

Every episode until the end of the show is one more character dying. Going from lesser known characters like "just stamp the ticket man" to the main family. The characters should try to deflect or distract from the deaths but later on you should be able to tell that they get more scared and restrained as the town becomes empty.

It would be a great publicity stunt in addition to a fun way to end the show.

Citizen Ka- D'OH!

>start with an innocent hans moleman dies scene, no one notices because its hans moleman but he never shows up again

>name 5 edgy episodes without mentioning the edgy episodes

>how do we make the _____ edgy again?
>remove social justice
>we cant do that
>ok
>how do we make the _____ edgy again?

You misunderstand the actual definition of edgy.

That would actually get me to watch

>Counter-culture
>Literally controls the White House

I actually want to watch something with that premise.

You mean, Marvel's The Simpsons™ ?

How to fix the Simpsons.

1. Officially end the current show. Give audiences a two year hiatus. To wet their appetite for more Simpsons but not forget about them.
2. Reboot the Simpsons with a slightly different art style that appeals to modern audiences and doesn't look like dogshit with modern drawing programs (ala Bojack, Bob's Burgers). The new art style is critical, as it will differentiate the show in viewers minds so they don't associate all the bad shit from the pre-boot with the new show.
3. Get rid of the floating timeline. The show is set in the late 80s, and characters age as the series progresses. We start season one with Marge pregnant with Maggie and Homer moving back to Springfield because they can't afford to live in the city with three kids.
4. Fire all the current lazy voice actors and write a competent contract.
5. Stop designing cartoons that fit the old 22 minute serialized television format in the era of streaming.
6. Don't make every single episode about a member of the Simpsons family. Everyone knows the side characters. Give them plots and don't feel the need to try and force any of the main family into their story.

This is the easy blueprint to fix the Simpsons if Disney wanted to make a lot of money and restore their brand.

Seems like you are using the new and bastardized version of edgy used by faggots who used the term so much it lost all meaning altogether.

>Trump
>Conservative

homer tries to kill himself several times

>Name 5 "edgey" moments in Simpsons without bringing up any Treehouse of Horror episodes.
The episode with Herman's rape dungeon.
>how do we make the simpsons edgy again?
More rape dungeons.

Attached: 1121169.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>Name 5 "edgey" moments in Simpsons without bringing up any Treehouse of Horror episodes.

Nothing remotely compares to that ToH with Homer eating himself; that was one of the more disturbing things I've seen in any cartoon. If anything, the lack of blood compared to things like Milhouse getting shredded made it even harder to watch.

By electing a president that isn’t so crass. We are all numb to shock because it’s everything is on the edge all the time. Edgy wont be back until we all learn to relax again

>1985: we could be annihilated by nuclear war at any moment, and it's terrifying.
>2001: we could be murdered by terrorists at any moment, and it's terrifying.
>2019: the president says crass things on twitter, and it's terrifying.

Simpson's in the future

Right now is not a good time as American culture is pretty split right now on all aspects of social behaviors down the line between only too camps.

I am the Angel of Death.
The time of purification is at hand.

Attached: 755637.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Dude Russia is advancing their nuclear arsenal way more than the US is.
True both countries have fewer nukes than 30 years ago.
But Russia is making sure a hit counts and cannot be intercepted.

The cold war might be over for now, but those nukes will have to be dealt with eventually.
And that's assuming things don't go hot.
Neither side REALLY wants that.
Whether its Trump, Putin, or some future leader, nobody wants their cities to be leveled by radioactive hellfire.

Attached: 6856A3A4-683E-413F-B0FE-4FC509E94F01.jpg (640x480, 91K)

lol Russia is a fucking joke

also the people working on it now arent talented

And the US isn't?
The US is a fucking laughing stock right now.
The pathetic orangutan in office is dragging the country into a moral cesspit.
It's actually stopped being funny at this point.
It really confirms the Illuminati don't exist.
No one is in control of that mess in Washington.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

Something like that maybe?

>but it is not the real conservatism! real conservatism hasn't been tried!

youtube.com/watch?v=an5kyRUGWnQ
Make sure you have subtitles enabled.

Animate bartkira

Oy Russia can't have the Samson Option, that is an Israeli plan!

lol okay Vlad American can still curbstomp you and china put together.

Keep shining about the >they spend more money on military than healthcare

So, basically F is for Family but in the 80s instead of the 70s?

What he says while brutal, the military response would be the same on our side if Russia struck first.
If a nuke lands in the USA, the bombs WILL drop on Moscow and anything with faded red star on it..
We're not going to just take a hit and forgive them for the millions dead.
In that respect I think both side are in are in agreement.
Mutually assured destruction is almost guaranteed.

Bartkira was great, really surprised that barely anyone talk about it

Just let it die.

Give money to this individual.
You have my blessing.

that kid that gets wathever he wabts and bathmouths his mother in the episode where bart steals
milhouse playing on a plane pretending to shoot his therapist
lisa dreaming about killing both bart and maggie
mr burns watching a poor window cleaner almost fall to his death
marge keeping the gun at the end of the episode

>1
no
>2
fuck off calarts
>3
yes
>season one
no
>4
no
>5
kill yourself zoomer
>6
>more townie episodes
kill yourself
(you)

There's no edgy anymore. To be edgy, you need an arrogant majority. We're all wrapped in packing peanuts in our own little communities that we don't expect outsiders to understand.
Also, Jiro Matsumoto is legit. Read his shit.

Have Bart and Milhouse make out in a dream.

>Watch Internet go crazy

You only know it's a rape dungeon if you watched Pulp Fiction. It's not edgy, it's a reference to something edgy.

I literally forgot about this till this thread. I honestly enjoy it more then the original.

That's the new normal. No longer counts.

That is some lazy goal post moving

Make it even more left wing than it already is

Make the whole cast get naked for the second movie.

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting the viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomiting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house. Then Selma's Chinese kid walks on screen, waves her hands, and says "That's all, folks!"

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews the Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

Attached: 1548944224449.jpg (577x577, 55K)

that guy was literally saying not to do cal-arts, can you not read?

LOL

Attached: 3b9da4ccb81eeb7ee6933cc1c539e83b.jpg (564x825, 125K)

>cis yellow male privilege
FTFY

Who is this girl supposed to be?

Only that it was tried, but it's not a tyrany so they can't stay in power for an unlimited period of time...

>start with Apu as a fuck you to people who raised controversy about him

>Trump moves into the Bush House 'to get away from it all'
>Invites Homer to go golfing
>They become fast friends
>Trump bullies Lisa
>No resolution

Could be a generic girl, but personally I immediately thought she’s that teenage girl Bart had a crush on until he found out she was together with Jimbo

Marge and Homer die in a fire. Bart, Lisa and Maggie are tossed between foster homes pursued by a crazy actor.

It's Laura Powers, as you can see here.
bartkira.com/sign-up.html

Attached: bartkira-5-p123_1_orig.jpg (563x800, 206K)

I suspected it her, but wasn't sure. It could've been aged-up Jessica Lovejoy for what I know.

Actually, I wasn't sure it's based on The Simpsons at all and not just a few extras based on bullies in an unrelated work.

Making the kids older.
Bart would be a 16-7 year old who permanently gave up on education, he's kind of ashamed of the time he wasted on stupid stuff and meaningless relationships. Also he's currently struggling looking for a way of life. Basically Jordan Peterson's target demographic .

Lisa as a 14-15 year old would just be the same but her personality would be more coherent with her age taking out the legitimacy given to her by being a genius kid, she's an delusional slacktivist liberal teen. She would be constantly worrying about pronouns and going to anti-trump rallies.She having lesbian relationships or a trans boyfriend could be neat.

Maggie would be the 7-8 year old kid portraying actual kid's issues. Also she would be a silent character and the most level headed of the main cast. Hopefully that would make writers put a little bit of effort into her script.

Marge and Homer could be divorced but trying to patch things up every now and then.

That wasn't edgy, that was fucking hilarious.

That's not edgy. That's just sad.

especially al jean.

Except Lisa.

If every single piece of media is bashing the president, then it's not counter-culture. It's the norm.

Bartkira

youtube.com/watch?v=0SWt6OQ4Nl4

Sneed

you don't understand what counter culture is

Bart nearly tries to kill himself after the whole town hates him
Homer gets falsely accused of sexual harassment and the media nearly destroys his life.
Pretty much all the backstory about the kids' births depict the family as realistically struggling
Pretty much anything with Sideshow Bob
"Homer's Oddysey" has Homer nearly kill himself out of depression
That episode where Bart sells his soul and suffers an identity crisis
That one episode where Marge suffers a nervous breakdown and nearly goes crazy.

My idea for an edgy Simpsons ending would be the government moving in to kill everyone in town after Homer fucks up at the plant while The Simpsons are watching a Christmas play. Burns is either arrested or he and Smithers go into hiding under new identities The government wipes the city off of any maps or databases while taking their best and brightest.

It is pretty centrist, if it did lean on a side it would right leaning. It makes more jokes about leftists now then ever. Simpsons is fine in that regard.

Do people really not like "Homer's Enemy?" Its one of the most based episodes

>Also she would be a silent character and
No.

If you want edgy Simspons read the Treehouse of Horror comics.

Oh wait. You can't.

Fuck you, Disney.

Can't fix what's already broken at this point. But I've thought about a 5 to 7 episode arc for the show that has a serial killer take over the mob and go on a rampage in town until he or she is stopped

cause as we all know, the culture is manufactured at the White House and shipped all over the country.

Wouldnt it take like 300 episodes for everyone to be offed if its at one death per ep?

Only Bart like always.

Attached: 723556.jpg (564x790, 89K)

Attached: 857023.jpg (337x755, 62K)

>"Homer's Oddysey" has Homer nearly kill himself out of depression
Fuck I had forgotten about that one.
Season 1 was something else.

Saw a video montage of every Bart prank call to Moe's ever...except they decided to include Zombie Simpsons ones for some reason.

Lisa is too smart for that it would brake out of character tho there was a nude joke about her the the episode "Boy Meets Curl" a sleazy vendors introduce Lisa to the world of collecting Olympic pins, and before long, Lisa is hopelessly addicted so she did everything to earn more money when Bart walked up saying "your dress is covered with pins and Lisa reply was "there is no dress it's just pins"

But of course you guys don't keep up with never seasons post Simpsons movie era. We've seen Maggie naked a few times, if you have to play gender games.

Now let it go

Attached: 3maggie.png (960x720, 521K)

Bart and Lisa

Attached: 4maggie.png (940x700, 756K)

Attached: maggie.png (608x448, 219K)

Attached: maggie2.png (876x698, 559K)

Attached: Maggie...png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

if they'd cancelled it twenty years ago like they were supposed to, then it'd be ripe for a reboot right about now.

Keeping everyone the same age works for five years, maybe ten. but if you go longer than that, the characters start to change generations. Homer used to be a boomer like my dad. He'll be a millennial before the show is cancelled. as a Gen-X, I don't think I could handle it if they do a flashback and teenage Homer is playing N64.

what's the opposite of "Simpsons Did It"?

because Disney did it.

Attached: minnie parachute.png (1360x768, 275K)

Showing naked babies is nothing edgy.

They will never show Lisa's vagina. Let it go.

But user, even animes don't show anything except shota dick.

Do they even have actual people drawing the animation anymore or have they been replaced by machines?

Have Homer and Herb in one last grand battle on top of the Nuclear Plant for the final episode

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>shoop out her hair bow
Instant Lisa.

>Disney
Wat?

Attached: 491da1e35fc814a116f28b04e48ec333.jpg (706x540, 51K)

make it a 90s style battle shounen

Why are there so many Simpsons smut threads on Yea Forums lately?

The one where his head turns into a donut? Haven’t watched recent simpson episodes so excuse me if I’m missing something.

For shame.

Attached: 764013.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

They're resurrecting Lisafest as Lisamania on Paheal.

there not going to it's just a small line up the crotch vs a dink.

>waifuing Lisa
Get some taste.

>Get some taste.

Attached: lol-sm.gif (128x96, 86K)

Anyone remember Die Homer? I literally can't find it now that the website's been taken down.
kickstarter.com/projects/1596671627/die-homer

Attached: die homer.png (1552x873, 2.76M)

(You) need to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Ah ha ha, no. Its from 2017's THOH. 'Mmmmm Homer'.

Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in animation.

i was lisa's age when i realized i was worthless

>not recognizing this old as the hills copypaste

I don't think Ned Flanders is counter culture

Whatever Al Jean did for the Simpsons in 1991 does not justify what he does for it in 2019.

SimpsoncalifragelisticexpialaD'ohcious where she's running around the house with no diaper for some reason.

okay, well every single piece of media isn't bashing the president given the existence of such high-quality publications like Breitbart and Fox News, so I don't know what you're getting at

>Reboot the Simpsons with a slightly different art style that appeals to modern audiences and doesn't look like dogshit with modern drawing programs (ala Bojack, Bob's Burgers). The new art style is critical, as it will differentiate the show in viewers minds so they don't associate all the bad shit from the pre-boot with the new show.
The HD animation sucks because they don't give a shit, it doesn't have anything really to do with the art style.

>but really its cause the people working on the show stopped caring, especially al jean
He claims he still does and the show is as good as it was in Season 4, but he may be lying through his teeth.

(you)

Jean lives an expensive lifestyle, he has a $1.5 million house IIRC. You think he wants to give that up?

She was naked as a baby in at least one other episode.

The Girl Who Slept Too Little

(you)

There was an early nuSimpsons episode about old people lonsing their eyes because of a drug than make them happy.

The Homer? I wanted that car.

Attached: edgy simpsons comic.png (892x2363, 3.19M)

As of last March, Disney now owns Fox. Fox owns the Simpsons.

I never understood these weird postmodern Simpsons parodies.

You know what:

When was the last time The Simpsons was actually “ahead” of their time?

Lisa has ruined homers life way more times than bart though.

Attached: 1460350513132.png (1022x731, 643K)

Blind drunk Homer still won't attack the girl because she's a girl.

Where the hell is the image from?

The Aristocrats!

I remember that episode where she gets a huge check from Burns from that recycling plant they owned together and instead of using that money to help her family out of their debts and giving the rest to a charity she destroyed it

oh well, status quo, it's just a TV show

It's been airing for longer outside of the 90s than it ever aired in them

i am 80% sure that's from bartkira.

You leave Hans Moleman alone.

>16-7 year old boy
>9 years old
So you're saying that they should make Bart younger?

Generally people like it as a stand alone episode. However, it marks a turn of the writers not knowing where to go with the series.