I name the gods doctor, not the other way around

I name the gods doctor, not the other way around

Attached: 1771024-mind.jpg (305x494, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mind_and_the_Monster_Society_of_Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=w5UpkZWjpb8
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ-vBhGk9F4
vocaroo.com/i/s1ItVIxN101b
youtu.be/9or2yDvC3Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=_43B6fTPRmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long until we get Pepe!Mr. Mind and Wojak!Sivana?

I'm a casual. Who is this guy and why should I care?

He's Mr. Mind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mind_and_the_Monster_Society_of_Evil

A real bad guy

Attached: 1550515729754.png (584x403, 578K)

Super-intelligent worm from Venus who is one of the most complete bastards in comics. He even managed to tank being executed and stuffed at one point.

Attached: mrmindexecuted.jpg (611x639, 93K)

Movie was based as fuck. I don't even like the Shazam family that much but just deciding to go all the way with the silly lore and at least in universe be somewhat serious about it was great.

Please go to the police and ask them to fucking kill you.

Would Yea Forums throw a bitch fit over that number if the comic was released today?

Why would Yea Forums care about Mr.Minds kill count

Attached: Mr. Mind squish.jpg (747x518, 246K)

Yea Forums cries when villains with a high body count get away scot free .

Attached: 1475996016624.jpg (995x1410, 632K)

Attached: Mr. Mind blow up the world.jpg (1091x1543, 612K)

You talking about Joker and Harley? Most people who aren't retarded accept that some of the higher body count stories aren't Canon unless referenced

This is not the reason. It would be ridiculous, yes, because today comics have the pretense of being taken seriously. I think it's safe to say for the majority of people a sentient tiny worm murdering thousands of hunders of people is beyond their suspension of disbelief. I mean, maybe KILLING them through spreading a disease or something like that, but "murder" implies he did it himself somehow

Attached: Mr. Mind and Mxyzptlk.jpg (785x420, 212K)

Err, step directly on that

Attached: 265px-The_Mooninites.png (265x187, 9K)

I don't think there would be a big problem. While a lot of people don't really enjoy the old golden age comics, Captain Marvel is one of the exceptions. Totally outrageous nonsense gets a pass because the setting it's happening it makes it feel at home.

>accept that some of the higher body count stories aren't Canon

Who fucking cares whether or not they're canon? Oh right, all the people here with autism do.

Being a part of a larger narrative makes a story more meaningful

Holy fuck. Cold blooded by both

A murderer.

Attached: d7d.jpg (584x403, 80K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-12-22-04.png (1280x800, 440K)

if billy would just open his eyes for once he would see that's a completely different worm

Attached: squint.jpg (294x416, 52K)

>thought bubbles come out the radio
Amazing

Why doesnt Captian Marvel just anal vore Mr Mind?

Cause Mr. Mind can then control him from the inside.

Having worms inside you is not good.

Attached: Mr. Minds.jpg (1986x3053, 2.83M)

MAN OF MURDEr

Poor little guy.

Attached: punting mr mind.jpg (987x1600, 569K)

Attached: da6392bd-eda3-48c0-81b5-faefa1fb82b9.jpg (361x425, 28K)

I would love it if he chewed someone out over calling him a worm in a short or something. That should be the trailer, him berating someone for a solid minute. Like a Mr. Mind themed version of the gorilla warfare pasta.

>what did you dare say to me? You impetuous child! I’ll have you know I am the most wicked mind in all the universe, a member of an alien race known to destroy realities. I have been involved in thousands of mass homicides across the galaxy, I am the top strategist who assembled the Monster Society. As we are speaking I am planning your grizzly demise, I will obliterate you and spread the pieces across the asteroid belt, using the oil of your flesh to fuel my latest scheme! Do you think you can get away with speaking to me like this, just because you have your oversized primate body to protect you! Soon you will see that you are the maggot between us. I could kill you in over seven hundred and fifty ways, chief among them simply frightening you to death.

Base Lex.

Attached: This.jpg (620x965, 251K)

Why is Mr. Mind the size of a Puppy there?

Someone record this from a walky talky and upload it to vocaroo

He's been eating a lot.

Attached: Mr. Mind giant.jpg (1200x1839, 632K)

Isn't Mister Mind regarded as WORSE THAN HITLER in DC universe?

He'll live. He always does.

Yep.

This dude is fucking evil. put him in a box. I knew he was bad stuff when he ate all those multiverse worlds in 52 but this is fucked up

He doesn't get off scott free. He is executed at the end of that storyline. Eventually he is brought back though.

From the Yea Forums drawthread

Attached: qmtEGCA.png (643x567, 165K)

Based

Attached: 1513759944086.gif (400x400, 469K)

Pretty cool. He actually did once evolve into a form like that.

Attached: MrMindPepe.png (377x440, 26K)

he cute

Hitler was his underling.

Attached: Mr. Mind returns.jpg (920x452, 292K)

Attached: Mr. Mind scuba.jpg (1138x565, 316K)

Any chance this'll lead into introducing Booster Gold?

Yes, but looks at him. He is adorable.

Attached: 1554519795545.jpg (366x411, 27K)

Needs a 186,744 confirmed kills line.

I fucking hate this redesign. The whole FUN of him is that he looks like he's going to teach you how to read, only to fucking decimate you

>Consistently draw a caterpillar
>Insist on calling him a worm for 20 fucking years

Man most golden age comics, specifically the Batman and Superman ones, look and read like shit. How come these Captain Marvel pages look so nice in comparison?

Fawcett had a higher standard.
it's both why they were more popular and why DC Sued them into oblivion

not epic

Most of them were written by the same person, Otto Binder
Captain Marvel's stories before him weren't all that good either, although the concept was strong. He wrote most of those comics though, from 1941 to 1953.

The 70s comics from DC had the same vibe so they're good too.

Correction, he started writing the main comic in 1942, in 1941 he wrote a Captain Marvel novel.
>Binder spent from 1941 to 1953 with Fawcett, writing "986 stories ... out of 1,743, over half the entire Marvel Family saga", per comic-book writer-editor E. Nelson Bridwell. His first Captain Marvel writing was the "Dime Action Book" novel Return of the Scorpion, featuring the villain from the 1941 Republic serial The Adventures of Captain Marvel. His first Captain Marvel comic-book story was "Captain Marvel Saves the King" in Captain Marvel Adventures #9 (April 1942). He wrote for numerous other Fawcett features, as well as many two-page text fillers that were required in comics in order to be eligible for magazine postal rates. His text stories in Captain Marvel Adventures, under the "Eando" pseudonym, starred Lieutenant Jon Jarl of the Space Patrol. During his time at Fawcett, Binder co-created with Swayze and C. C. Beck such characters as Mary Marvel, Uncle Dudley, Mr. Tawky Tawny, Black Adam and Mr. Mind, as well as two of Doctor Sivana's four children: the evil teens Thaddeus Sivana Jr. and daughter Georgia.

Interesting, so he pretty much created every aspect of his mythos except Billy, Sivana and the Wizard.

Attached: 2019-04-03 18.57.06.png (287x223, 157K)

Mr. Mond

Attached: 50646.jpg (800x600, 125K)

What do you prefer? Grimdark Mr Mind, or cute-as-a-button Mr Mind?

Attached: caterkiller.jpg (557x706, 100K)

Attached: Shazam.jpg (930x515, 120K)

Cutie Mr. Mind.
It fits with the tone of the whimsical nature of the setting better.

Caterpillars are cute, and much of the appeal is how cute yet villainous Mr Mind is.

Attached: caterpillar-eating-leaves-video-id505364554[1].jpg (640x360, 164K)

Cute Mr. Mind. I love his tiny glasses

He killed thousands

very unepic

To save Bousands.

Cute Mr Mind

Attached: Mr._Mind.png (740x460, 272K)

Grimdark Mr Mind would be acceptable just as long as his voice is ridiculously cute and squeaky, like in TTG

Attached: Tamurkhan_Maggot.png (898x612, 850K)

I'll go the other way around, make him cute, but give him a deep villainous voice.

Attached: 972fb55109a7a7c9a7cd4a82871faa34[1].jpg (250x311, 10K)

Cute if it's a more silly setting, like a children's cartoon or the normal Shazam universe. Also it's a classic and fun design that just looks great.
Creepy/ugly if it's a more serious setting, since his original design would clash too much with it, and feel to much like I'm meant to be laughing at him.
Mister mind is a great villain, since he can easily be used in both cases, purely based on his concept and personality. Really only his design clashes with the second one.
It comes down to the intent of the "author", and how they want me to see him really.

Fawcett had great artists and generally higher standards than the rest of the industry.

Cute like the original or The current design in Johns' book is garbage.

>regular Mr. Mind is cute looking and has a deep villainous and somewhat robotic voice (because of his radio)
>giant Mr Mind is a alien-looking grimdark worm with a cute voice (his actual voice)
Not sure about how cosmic butterfly Mr. Mind should sound like

Attached: Mr. Mind.png (1518x846, 619K)

I knew that after credits scene was coming, but it was still great to see Mr.Mind on the big screen. Say what you will about the more realistic design, but his voice was perfect, do we know who voiced him?

I heard it was Sandberg.

yeah, they got the 'old radio' voice nailed down. It reminded me of this video @ 3:46

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ-vBhGk9F4

>scot free

He's electrocuted and stuffed.

They were one of the few superhero comics from the era which hold up to this day, like Kirby’s late 60’s work. Also, the cartoony art style aged a hell of a lot better than DC or Timely, who look muddled even in the restored reprints.
It’s a damn shame that Captain Marvel and Plastic Man only have the Archives for reprints while Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman are on their third or fourth omnibus.

TO RULE BILLIONS

What do you think of this design?

Attached: 5072c43f-5991-4c71-9d8d-2d5bdb237fe8.jpg (1046x1275, 486K)

>No glasses
>Regular sized eyes
Gross

>billy just reading and waiting for the execution

Old comics were pretty cold

Gillbert Gottfried

If you poison someone, that’s still called murder

Its one of his kids

He looks like
A caterpillar
Whats the issue

Why the fuck does Mr. Mind STILL share his wikipedia page with the Monster Society of Evil?

People who say anything other than cute are factually wrong

My only complaint is that his Voicebox is too tiny

Not cute enough.

Caterpillars are cute by default. This is like saying a realistic cat isn’t as cute as a real cat.

Except for...ya know...steam boat

Scott Free is Mister Miracle's name, the expression itself is "scot free".

>has a radio
>doesn't speak out of it
What's the point
Also when was this, is this a new episode?

He sort of is the Pepe of DC; made a big impact, got overused and killed off, brought back and the PC crowd has tried to keep him down (look at how often DC has cancelled Monster Society from being reprinted).

Yeah it doesn't make sense but that is a cute Mr Mind

He escaped though.

Attached: 0B6A7703-F007-42DF-A467-6D4FCF18680A.jpg (314x320, 44K)

The voice is supposed to come from the radio but he also moves his mouth. It looks like he is just speaking. Justice League Action had the right idea of giving Mr. Mind a radio that lights up everytime he "speaks"

If he were smaller, the guy's head wouldn't have exploded when Mind ripped his way out to reveal himself to Luthor.

Attached: More like Mind-blown, am I right.jpg (600x927, 140K)

Holy shit, how come I never realized that. I feel like an idiot right now.

He didn't escape, his species is immune to electricity, he just played dead until he was left alone.

Attached: 1554416896029.jpg (1200x1800, 243K)

>You are in the power of Mister Mind
That's a nice reference

>ywn touch feelers with Mr Mind

Cute Caterpillar Mister Mind that with a grimdark final form.

His own lawyer called for his execution.

Attached: Mr. Mind and his attorney.jpg (577x389, 69K)

Attached: Mr. Mind03.jpg (800x1179, 296K)

Attached: 1532849703549.jpg (1193x894, 416K)

Attached: Mr. Mind CoIE.jpg (563x1335, 361K)

Attached: Mr. Mind and Luthor west.jpg (1280x1968, 545K)

>My Sadistic Little Conqueror of Earth Can't Be This Cute

I couldn't resist making a few tweaks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ItVIxN101b

I like how they made his radio a mother box in the new version, but still looks like an old radio.

Attached: a6ea54a7898c3ed03902fb05671a6672[1].jpg (632x960, 157K)

>catch super- I mean
Kek.

Kinda surprised no one's done art of the evil military loli from that one anime and Mr. Mind teaming up yet.
Hell, Captain Marvel is pretty much a reverse magical girl so I'm kinda shocked Japan hasn't given him an anime.

Ugleh

Youjo Senki/Saga of Tanya the Evil?

Yeah, that would make a funny crossover (it's /pol/'s favorite anime), but in the manga, Tanya eventually joins the allies.

Attached: b4poltanya.png (763x401, 512K)

This is so goddamn adorable, look at that hat

Now I'm just imagining Mind trying to murder her in a giant robot because she betrayed him

Damn, i always "downeyed" Captain Marvel because people like to compare him to Superman and if someone talk something about Superman i take it personal, but these comics with Mr Mind are really funny. I wan't some recommendations about some funny Captain Marvel books.

Attached: HULK SMASH BLACK MAN.png (311x750, 720K)

Not cute

Attached: Mister_Mind_004.jpg (424x336, 199K)

I think grimdark mister mind is just as cute as moe-mister mind.

honestly all the early captain marvel adventures books are funny just because of all the nonsense bullshit Captain Marvel does, like agreeing to be hanged and then just pinning around in the noose or jumping through someone's boat

Nice subtle jab at Superman.

Jesus Christ Captain Marvel just murdered an innocent child

What are Mr. Mind's best stories, anons?

The Complete Original Monster Society of Evil as depicted in Captain Marvel Adventures 22-46

cute-as-a-button and ideally with the voice of Peter Lorre

The funniest part it the fact that it’s expression denotes some sentience.

God tier.

Attached: RCO058.jpg (692x946, 158K)

>mr mind is a cute alien worm whos also redpilled
Is he dare i say /ourmind/?

>the two most evillest minds on earth and the most evil mind in the UNIVERSE

>the laughing and murder number

Well done

So do you imagine him talking in a normal voice, or a digitized, Stephen Hawking-type digital one?

Cam someone redpill me on Shazams rogues gallery. The movie made me want read some of his stuff.

>digitized, Stephen Hawking-type digital one

this personally

No, have you seen mind kamf? Mind is a dirty commie

What did that last line Shazam said mean?

Stephen hawking voice, its both cute and weirdly alien and cool. It reminds me of the 60s mondassian cybermans voices
youtu.be/9or2yDvC3Ck

Attached: 08637616-EA0F-4491-862C-28CD0742E2FD.jpg (700x528, 92K)

>No, have you seen mind kamf? Mind is a dirty commie
So wheres his tumblr account?

Attached: 6136DD76-97A5-4845-A290-38F0DB91B5CD.jpg (1471x1125, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_43B6fTPRmE

Not so far off, then

High-pitched cartoon voice.

Why didn't snyder direct this scene?

He'd never do a cartoon caterpillar, it's too childish. WAKE UP

Attached: Mr. Mind02.jpg (996x1508, 443K)

Cute, even when he's doing the most vile of acts.

A million worms? Jesus.

Attached: Monster Society of Evil.jpg (1200x1844, 568K)

He can adapt it as kingdom come did.

Attached: Monster Society of Evil2.jpg (1200x1815, 603K)

Attached: Mr Mind missile.jpg (800x1170, 233K)

>there are plenty of worlds to conquer besides this
Would Mr. Mind qualify for the Sinestro Corps?

Attached: Mr Mind movie.jpg (1070x1500, 2.35M)

Attached: Mr. Mind and Billy.jpg (1200x1716, 601K)

Attached: Mr. Mind cowboy.jpg (1215x563, 196K)

his mannerisms wouldn't match up because he is very vengeful and full of hate

Why would you even bother with Ibac instead of recruiting Sabbac?

>Mr. Mind in a live action DC movie

>He's not just some guy in glasses who gets dismissively called a worm by bullies

Are the dark times over? Will Aquabro and Shazman lead us into the bright future?

It's not even a contest, cutie pie Mr. Mind always wins. The fact that he looks like a cute, cartoon nerd caterpillar makes his insanely evil personality all the more polarizing and fun.

Yeah, I'm thinking the golden age of superhero movies is coming.

shrill cartoon voice through a filter

New/Neo golden age

No, the real golden age.

you should have added "Coming Back" at the end of then

>coming back
But nothing is coming back. What the fuck are you talking about?

so... the golden age was with us the entire time?

No, user. YOU were the golden age! Stay gold!

we're all gonna golden age bros

based

What superhero should they give their own movie next?

The logical choices would be Cyborg or The Flash but I'd rather have a Plastic-Man movie. Maybe they can also have another swing at a John Constantine flick.

Don't worry, they'll just have him possess some chump so they can bill some big name actor as him.

I was thinking this.

I actually like the deep voice they gave him in that Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode.