What the actual fuck was she thinking with this press conference?

What the actual fuck was she thinking with this press conference?

Attached: Zootopia_Judy_press.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJGLCleFmI
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-_4LhiX8ha0
youtube.com/watch?v=Irp6-QJz8V4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI
protectamerica.com/home-security-blog/spotlight/5-cases-where-the-burglar-sued-homeowner_14222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She genuinely thought that her casual racism wouldn't inspire backlash

She was a green officer who shouldn't have been up there going off the evidence she had which wasn't really founded. Iirc the ewe pushed her into it, didn't she?

Inexperienced & nieve country bun with a gorgeous bod was skillfully manipulated by the bad guy.

>nieve

She said what needed to be said.
Predators are monsters and deserve the muzzle. It is for the good of the city.

> Despite

OOTL was right, this board is infested with /pol/tards.

But predators are the white people because they are usually smarter and in positions of power

I really wish the movie was more like beastars (albeit beastars is now getting an anime adaptation).

Attached: 12.png (835x1200, 318K)

Attached: 13.png (835x1200, 428K)

Attached: 14.png (835x1200, 364K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1600x1150, 657K)

This. It was a thinly veiled political message, with liberals forcing dominate powers to give into general masses; strong-arming the powerful to eat vegetable matter only and hand jobs to workers that don't belong in those positions because they're incapable of doing them.

BEGONE THOT

well shit user now I have to read it

So do they fuck later?

It’s great and brutal with black markets and students who get ate/injured (and how their society deals with such infractions). It’s basically a more mature early zootopia plot with lots of pred/prey

>repeatedly taunts him about eating meat
>That's very rude! Also, GTFO!
I like this guy.

She was suicidal from earlier story and was giving him permission to eat her before he threw her out.

I’M GONNA SAY THE “C” WORD!

I read the prior pages. I just assumed he considered it a taunt, otherwise why would he turn it down?

Retard alert

The predators are meant to be Jews

>higher status
>intelligent
>cruel
>superiority complex

Whites don’t run shit

Not necessarily

I don't know the series very well, but if it's a thing that happens, having someone doing the cheek slapping thing could be seen similarly as being propositioned sexually, and thus vulgar and embarrassing for someone in public

He’s a big teddy bear who wants to defend herbivores after his best friend who was one was eaten by a carnivore and he stared to get stronger to look for the murder. It’s really good read it from the start ( it’s still ongoing)

>cruel
All the predators in the movie are meek and charismatic
>superiority complex
Predators only get the prejudice and are only valued by their merits

fpbp

Attached: 1491181530745.jpg (247x253, 16K)

Yeah, shit's pretty good so far

Attached: in the headlights.png (775x545, 386K)

Judy wanted to provide Zootopia with all the information necessary for their survival. She heard that the savageness may have been biologically-linked & the data supported the claim. She had the safety & well-being of the public st heart. In this case being safe was being racist, though safety should take top priority despite hurting some feelings.

Nick should have been concerned about randomly turning savage, but he only saw it as an affront to his species.

>spoiler
Literally built for predator cock

what is this? what am i looking at?

buddy they are fucking memeing

>muzzle

>not collar

Attached: 45768787009.gif (272x203, 247K)

That was true in the old days but these days they really believe it. Turns out people who post those things are easily convinced by someone who comes up and says "Hey but have you ever really thought about it? Look at this cherrypicked evidence." It's a gateway.

She didn't have any hard facts. All she had was a hunch, which she presented as if it were a fact and willfully misled the people. It's classless, like the Chicago PD coming out and announcing Smollett was guilty before he'd even had a fair trial.

Traditionally, publicly implying that your neighbours might just be next to turn into murderous monsters is the perfect way to sow distrust and cause all kinds of tensions against a specific group. That's the kind of thing that ends up with vigilante groups attacking random people because they "suspect" them, but it's really just a handy way to be able to act on your prejudices.

I've somehow never heard of this but
>Orange
That alone is enough to tell me it's gonna be some good shit.

>want to further plans
>put cop who has no media experience up
>put shear reporter in with baity questions
>???
>profit
remember around ewes you loose!

The original movie was supposed to be much darker but it got canned because the higher ups tought it wasnt a kids movie anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJGLCleFmI
There is more soul in this deleted scene from the original movie then the entire turd of a movie that the public viewed.

The movie in its final form hardly qualifies as a kids movie. It still has all sorts of references to racism and drugs and police brutality and so on.

honestly the original plan of literal collars would have been too on the nose and completely missed the point of perpetual prejudice being something unseen, neglected and subliminal.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-_4LhiX8ha0
That was the point. They wanted to tell us things they believe in.

Attached: fcef8bc46d9f3c6acab01a154400c426.png (600x843, 577K)

Why did she give casual racism instead of implying it might be like rabies?

A forgiving interpretation would be that she was nervous, but apparently people aren't allowed to slip up anymore or Twitter will destroy them and say they revealed their true feelings and so on.

Interesting, take a look at this though:
youtube.com/watch?v=Irp6-QJz8V4

Still haven't watched this movie yet. Is it good? Is there good romance?

To put carnies in their place

I thought it was one of Disney's better offerings in a long time. As for romance, it's mainly just subtext, but it is there if you're into that.

I think it's great

No overt romance, but excellent chemistry nonetheless between the leads

What does she have against carnival employees?

I've skipped most Disney shit recently for being too girl oriented so this flew under my radar. I'll check it out.
At least for the bunny since I'm a bit of a furry

Yeah. Judy had her own prejudiced beliefs and she could say dumb things because of that, but she was still portrayed as a good person. She apologized, and her friend forgave her instead of still judging her like people tend to do in the modern outrage culture. When the two got past their issues, they made stereotype jokes together, but as friendly banter and without taking them seriously.

The original concept was apparently trying to make things more black-and-white, with bad guys being obviously bad, and good guys being miserable oppressed victims. That kind of stuff can come off looking preachy. All of us form assumptions about other people based on their appearance, so if you're trying to send a message about tolerance towards those who are different, it's better to show that everyone's a little bit racist sometimes. That makes the message less holier-than-thou and more true to reality.

>people still unironicaly want collars over actual social commentary

>being surprised that Yea Forums is full of sexual deviants who care more about whether something caters to their twisted fetish than whether it has something important to say

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI

Someone post sweet sting please

Just wants to get his slayer up bro

>White
>Smarter

You think Byron is into some kinky bdsm stuff?

Who the eff is Byron?

No, though they do become friends. Legosi's true waifu is Haru the rabbit

Gave the first chapter a go, It's not bad. But it's that pretty generic guy who looks bad isn't bad kinda thing.

That's a good trope anyway because after all this time people still haven't learned not to judge based on appearances. They must be constantly reminded.

Beastars even kinda does the collar stuff that got cut seeing as certain predators need medication to repress their strength.

It's just a shame that a lot of characters from the first arc have just kinda fallen out the story now. Horny girl wolf, alpha bird bro and fabulous gay sheep are all too good to just never be used outside of cameos again.

It's because 99.9% of the time in reality, Judging by appearance is correct.

And let me guess, that .1% is you?

I have to mentally fill in the logic gap here by assuming it was set up by Bellwether, since a dumb hayseed like Judy shouldn’t be allowed to speak freely in a public relations role without a handler, which she obviously didn’t have.

No, that 1% is cases like the false Reddit Boston bomber shit where they attacked the wrong person. Witch Hunts are the .1%. You're appearance IS who you are.

>She heard that the savageness may have been biologically-linked & the data supported the claim
There was every reason to suspect the data is affected by a survivorship bias.
All the known savages were carnivores, but the key word here is "known".
If a carnivore turns savage, it attacks other citizens, immediately drawing tons of attention.
If a herbivore turns savage, it would most likely just hide somewhere from all the carnivores it sees around. At a glance, it would just look like some weirdo, would actively try to avoid drawing attention and therefore would not be recognized as a savage. There might be hundreds of herbivore savages who just calmly sit in their condos, chewing on houseplants.

The data was flawed and unreliable, and required further investigation, especially given such a tiny number of cases.
Making any claims based on it available was plain retarded.

Nick's humansona.

I don't think it's necessarily always bad to judge people based on appearances. It's a human characteristic that can't really be turned off anyway; we all make assumptions based on pattern recognition. You just have to hold those assumptions in check and refrain from acting rudely towards the other guy.

Like for example, if I happened to see a bald guy wearing a swastika on his sleeve, or a woman in a burqa that covers everything else except her eyes, or a vacant-eyed person in scruffy clothes that smell like alcohol and piss, their physical appearance would make assume that I'm so different from them that I probably wouldn't enjoy their company. These people could prove me wrong later if they turn out to be something different than what they initially look like, but a lot of the time their appearance offers clues that provide insight into their person.

That's why press conferences should and usually are handled by specific people and pr and not random new hires.

There's a stark difference between judging someone who proudly proclaims he's a neo-nazi and judging someone for something they can't control like their skin colour.

And now you're making the assumption the guy with a swastika is a neo-nazi. People can be wearing a swastika for a lot of innocent reasons, like for example being an actor in a historical play, or being part of an airforce that never dropped the swastika from their iconography, or being interested in Asian mysticism.
Even if the person was actually a neo-nazi, you don't know what kind of life he's gone through, what sort of experiences made him so desperately bitter that neo-nazism looked like the only option left for him, or if he could be turned away from that path with enough sympathy for him. You're judging a person before you know who he is, and you're making justifications about how it's okay for you to judge people you don't like.

What about the guy that reeks of booze & piss? Or the overweight woman with lip piercings & dyed red hair?

>Already knew about a type of plant that can make any animal go feral and dangerous
>Somehow didn't consider it a possible cause of the predators going berserk

Attached: 1375324030501.jpg (250x326, 10K)

repeat after me, dumb bunny

You're dodging the obvious point of the difference between judging someone on how they choose to dress and judging someone on the physical attributes they are born with.

>are called predators throughout the movie
>we are supposed to believe that they don't eat meat

???

>white
>position of power

????

Canon that they eat fish and bugs. Also possible bird/reptile meat is a thing too since there's no mention of birds or reptiles being human evolved level too.

Outside the left yeah

Actually, a manji is visually distinct from the Nazi symbol in that it is the inversion of it. Furthermore, there are less than innocent reasons that have nothing to do with the Nazis beyond evoking their symbology for the sake of intimidation. Numerous motorcycle gangs used swastikas, iron crosses, and other elements for this purpose.

It's more like 50% fella

Beastars

Attached: 1459892553723.jpg (694x573, 127K)

^This.
Gideon slashed Judy’s face to teach her lesson when they were just kids.
Imagine all the horrific shit adult predators do when no one’s around to catch them.

It's legit great. Surprisingly mature and nuanced, good humor, and has excellent protagonists, both male and female. I'd say it's the best Disney animated film in ages.

That is so hot.

What makes an average predator more dangerous than a rhino or a hippo?

Honestly, this scene did totally come out of left field. She was working great with Nick and didn't seem to be biased against carnivores.

Judy & everybody else had the knowledge that every mammal that went missing/savage was a carnivore. If I remember correctly, Judy said it "was possible" that savageness may only affect carnivores. She wasn't clear or adamant on the fact. She basically parroted what the researchers hypothesized.

Smollett is very much guilty though. You got two brothers confirmed to be involved with video & physical evidence. Jussie fucked over Chicago with his poor writing & acting.

That still doesn't justify any violence to carnivores though. Just because someone thinks somebody is a thief does not give them the right to dole out justice.

There wasn't survivorship bias in the actual epidemic as carnivores were specifically selected. While more research is warranted, the chance that the disease only affected carnivores is one in 10 to the fourteenth power. But, the savage epidemic was a matter of time. Cops are supposed to protect the public. The public could use the knowledge of the savage epidemic to be alert & cautious of any abnormal activity.

Its gets weird

Attached: 1545516324182.png (720x1080, 364K)

Attached: angry-moth-noises-gif-6.gif (355x200, 1.13M)

Moreover, wouldn't a plant that has been known in gardening communities for generations to cause fits of rage and lasts in the system for WEEKS if distilled be a controlled substance?

IIRC it was stated that reptiles and birds are different sovereign states.

I love this image so much

the anime is gonna be fun just from making out of context spoiler jokes for all the fags that don't read the manga

He may be guilty but it was absolutely not right for them to announce that he was before he had received a fair trial. This is why nobody respects the Chicago PD, they are completely unprofessional.

I think it was clever that they didn't assign too many real life racial traits to any one animal, so that nobody could say "Oh, these are supposed to be this" and so on. You see the parallels but anyone can relate to it.

>yeah like that's gonna happen buddy, you are pulling my leg
>what the fuck

I work in a police department.

Never, in a million years, do you let an officer do a presser. We got a designated guy for that.

think about how said officer is also working with mob too

It's true that the Chicago Police Department is of ill-repute. However, everything was a mockery of the justice system. I don't know if anyone in the department outright declared Jussie guilty- I think they just brought up hoax charges.

I thought it lost some meaning by making the differences biological

Anyone ever notice how despite being 2% of the population rats control most of the newspapers?

Just sayin' I think it's sorta strange.

Attached: Judy_in_Little_Rodentia.png (1280x536, 1.45M)

>film states there are no small species officers
then who the fuck polices places like this

Less small officers like Judy, I would assume.

Attached: 195671204682.jpg (540x405, 44K)

It's run by organized crime as a de facto government.

But seriously, the Zootopia government is clearly federalized, with local biomes and small enclaves having significant autonomy.

>It's run by organized crime as a de facto government.

I want a comic spinoff with mobster mice pulling a heist in a cheese factory.

I hate how accurate this is.

Also how is an otter a "predator?" Like aren't all the animals that otters eat the non-sapient animals like fish or clams or whatever? I mean what does it take to be considered a predator?

based retard

Otters can and will prey upon small animals such as frogs, birds, rabbits, and other small rodents.

Did you know that despite being only 13% of the population carnivores commit 50% of crimes in in Zootopia?

Otters are ridiculously aggressive and good predators. River otters gang up on crocs and caimans and monkeys that harass them. They're called river wolves a lot too. Hell, all the mustelids are hyper predators despite their size.

The problem is that it was affecting various animals all from different biomes. The plant wouldn't be present in every single area, so if you follow up on that plant theory, you have to suspect that every one of these animals all did something similar to come into contact with that plant (Go into a restaurant where they were all poisoned? All go to a Garden exhibit where it was present?), and I'm willing to bet they had literally nothing in common other than they all went missing and savage.

And if after all that, you were to STILL follow up on that plant theory, you would now have to start suspecting that someone is randomly infecting these animals with the plant and that's a lot of fucking ghosts to go after where your superior is probably going to say, "This is a dead end before it began, find another theory".

It was never stated that the plant was the only thing in existence to cause those symptoms.

What I find laughable about what happens directly after this scene is that they show Judy FAILING to keep a herbivore and carnivore from fighting in public because she's too small and puny to actually somehow physically keep them apart. There's your Gurl Powah shattered by reality. The small and weak cannot physically hold back the bigger and stronger ones.

Nigga it's a joke.

If they made her a wolverine then she'd could have stayed small and be even more dangerous than species larger than her

She didn't know that plant could do that until her folks told her a story that they probably should have told a dozen times by now.

*taps microphone*

ahem

DESPITE BEING ONLY 13% OF THE POPULATION

It immediately drops that.

Because Legosi is great, and despite being the biggest autist imaginable, lacks a single bad bone in his body.

Kids tend to be worse than adults, most adults learned to control themselves while kids can act like actual criminals and nobody will react because they're kids.

This is some NPC shit.

Sheeple fits better in terms of the thread

She wasn't.

But the sheep is the mastermind the whole time so it wouldn't fit specifically with this thread.

What is wrong with the stats?

BLACKED has ruined me

Posting it again and again like you're the first person to have come up with this "clever" remark is some NPC tier shit.

BEEP BOOP MEAT EATER BAD

Charles Murray did nothing wrong, fuck this movie.

yeah, the ewe knew she was likely to say something stupid

Ewes are quite savvy at using controlled opposition to advance their own causes. Many have taken notice that the current president is a ewe puppet, put in place by ewe special interests. He just gave a big speech to a bunch of ewes today.

at first I laughed
then i realized ewe is a letter change away.

American education.

>has no prejudice
>her species has no power in that society
>hurr durr that's racist
no, user. just no.

Attached: 19789999.jpg (400x345, 105K)

bump

What does racism have to do with "power?" Also, I'm pretty sure as a police officer leading a major investigation in a major metropolitan area, she qualifies as having power.

Oh boy. This is such a dumb argument.

They don't eat fish. It was confirmed that sea creatures ha e a completely different society where eating each other isn't frowned upon and consumption is viewed as a very eastern system of flowing and circulating life.

there's literally a fish processing factory in the movie

She was a naive, but talented detective who didn't understand the political nature of the body she represented. She was chasing theories and angles in proper proportion to the attention she believed they warranted without any regard to the social and political implications of stating them while still speculative. In short, she wasn't thinking. She simply felt "be yourself and show your talents and you'll be showing the city your best self" but ended up causing a panic.

She's not even a detective. She's the rookiest of rookies who bitched how someone who just joined the force wasn't given cases senior detective are given after working there for several years. She was also just a diversity hire too forced onto the percent by the mayor looking for votes.

Follow a story, virtue signaller. A spoiled kid come layabout doesn't become a hero-king just from his old childhood friend showing up, but I don't see anyone complaining about Simba's rise to power. This is Holywood and a story. Of course she didn't put in the hours to be a proper professional in a proper society, but that's not why you're bitching.

Even funnier is how Nick did literally all the heavy lifting of the investigation and the only reason it was solved was because of him and her blackmailing/coercing him to help, which is highly illegal, salve the case. Nick is already a better detective than Judy is and that's before he went through basic and officially joined the force.

It's the rhetoric used by SJWs to claim that blacks or muslims going "kill all whiteys" and "we will replace you" are not racist.
They are trying to add "while in the position of power" to the definition of racism; and only whites are powerful and privileged so only whites are racist.

God, look at those legs.

Attached: 1447252584478-1.jpg (440x440, 59K)

>Nick: I know she's a bunny, but I never thought THIS was true about them.

>her blackmailing/coercing him to help, which is highly illegal
What's he gonna do about it? Report her to the cops? OH WAIT

> being this unsettled by what random strangers on the internet think
You weren't there in the old days. If anything, someone like you was the object of ridicule.

Attached: people who unironically use poltards.jpg (3780x6460, 1.9M)

Time for the goon squad to earn their pay. Boys, deal with this waste of life.

he can legally do that actually and a half decent lawyer could wring the whole station over from Judy's actions since the Chief is the one who's supposed to know what his officers are doing and keep in them in check

Except, he wouldn't. Because it would require admitting to tax evasion.

You know why people use blackmail? Because it works.

>I mean what does it take to be considered a predator?

Technically, if you eat another animal, in the movie I assume if you eat another sentient species animal. It is of note that nearly all predators in the wild eat mice.

Even then he has a better case and can still fuck her over legally with admitting to tax evasion at the same time. There's many cases of burglars sueing and winning against the people who owned the houses they broke into.

>There's many cases of burglars sueing and winning against the people who owned the houses they broke into.
Name one specific case.

protectamerica.com/home-security-blog/spotlight/5-cases-where-the-burglar-sued-homeowner_14222
how about 5

No, facts like that get passed up all the time or are never documented.

Like what would happen if I distilled and concentrated snow berries? Or what if I drink the liquid in a pitcher plant? No one knows because no one has tried it.

>All blue states
Of fucking course.

Yeah but the amount of infractions they would discover in the case would have him tied up until doomsday.

You can actually drink pitcher plants since many also fill rain water and several cook the plants up with rice and shit. Also snowberries can be consumed if cooked/picked at the right time.

Only one of those state whether or not the suit was allowed to proceed or whether the burglar actually won. Anyone can file a lawsuit.

This.

>conservatard takes what he hears at face value without actually knowing anything about the legal system
Of fucking course.

What are your hopes for the sequel?

Another cameo of the Giraffic DVD showing that Disney still has plans for what will be their greatest movie.

UH ALL THE PREDATORS OR FERALS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS COMMUNITY.

Not all refugees are bad, mkay.

Why did y'all conquer the world for spices, but never use them?

>”The ZPD has found that despite being 13% of Zootopia’s citizens, the predators commit 96% of the crimes.”
wtf Raimi

Oh look, another NPC.

>ootl
order of the... lick?

Out Of The Loop. It's where you find out what the latest memes are.

Got you senpai

Attached: IMG_1044.png (1000x1500, 1.56M)

The mafia. I mean, that's how real life crime organizations work; they emerge from community self-policing.

More bun ass.

Bump

Jesus

Seething

>Yea Forumsmblr faggots are actual unironic redditors
I had my suspicions, but I'm glad that I now know for certain.

Attached: 1464065031798.jpg (1900x1080, 509K)

This is pretty good.

Attached: 1457222067.aesirfeather_zootopia_judy_hopps.png (853x1280, 331K)

I suggest you read on for a bit

Attached: beastars juno.jpg (333x503, 47K)

Attached: 1457465745046.jpg (1600x1200, 210K)

Attached: 1457412357605.png (1280x747, 686K)

>Several people itt diddn't know Beastars and are now checking it out
Very good.

Attached: 1539663026138.png (793x845, 478K)

Attached: 1495986473236.png (382x510, 291K)

Attached: 1457407910985.png (588x591, 295K)

Attached: 1457835306084.jpg (640x640, 153K)

A surprising and interesting plot.

Bonus points for a good villain.

Attached: 1465183912164.png (297x462, 244K)

bumb

Attached: Beastars2.jpg (1666x1200, 574K)

Furry-fomenting borderline inappropriate bikini

Attached: u3lc6ucuczty.jpg (1024x1395, 144K)

Beastars isn't about race, it's about gender.

Attached: 1C5ACD2B-5633-436E-9A6C-B3CCDAC75626.jpg (210x365, 31K)

Attached: 4f9c020ed10cd5af54faa9d72d1481ab7d008533.jpg (577x1183, 53K)

>An actual bunny wearing fake bunny ears
For what purpose?

Attached: 1456830745756.png (700x934, 662K)

Attached: 1457739367622.png (620x1060, 230K)

Attached: 1457566533312.jpg (3159x2677, 3.33M)

It doesn't justify it to rational people, but you always have people to the far sides of the political spectrum who see it as validation of their beliefs, and lets them act out.

Attached: 1457565259750.png (750x881, 326K)

Typically you're not allowed to say what the other person said, but phrase it like they agree with you

But that's just institutional racism. There are other kinds of racism, surely?

I'm now binge reading. Thanks.

Attached: 1457248364693.jpg (1280x1698, 474K)

She's so precious

You seem to like bunnies

Attached: 1514474466302.png (835x1200, 241K)

I like this bunny very much.

Attached: 1506834391799.png (1620x1080, 1.52M)

That wolf story at the beginning was kino as fuck. I love the almost Tezuka cartoony style of the animals too. This could have very easily been an "everyone is a shovel faced anime girl with different ears so you know what animals they are" book but it isn't. Thanks for the rec.

Attached: 1554498404003.jpg (960x899, 91K)

>There are other kinds of racism, surely?
there's only one kind of "racism" and anyone can do it, at any point in space or time.

don't expect SJW's to be mindful of their own inconsistencies in logic, user.
they don't have any logic at all.

I'm really liking it so far, and it's fairly interesting.

Attached: 11.jpg (777x1200, 218K)

Attached: 12.jpg (777x1200, 275K)

Attached: 13.jpg (777x1200, 321K)

Attached: 14.jpg (777x1200, 285K)

>170cm
When will they learn?

Uhhh more of this part pls