DC universe

show me what you're up to on DCU.com

Attached: file.png (1903x981, 804K)

LOL at my accidental link

Doom Patrol and reading superman

im gonna catch up on nightwing

Marathoning all of Krypton!

Is that actually any good?

Is it possible to rip the videos from DC Universe?

Yes! Much more than some of the premise made me think - the characters are torn between duty and desire quite well.

Krypton is excellent. Super faithful Zod and Brainiac adaptations.

Isn't that how most of us are watching Doom Patrol?

>tfw missed the megas for every episode after the first one
feelsbadman

go away shills

>I don't have money so I hate things
must suck to be poor user

Not really, we have access to all the same media as you except we get it for free and we own it instead of paying a huge corporation a monthly fee to be able to stream it from their app.

Sure, I can do that too, I can pirate it, but when you have to keep upgrading your phone's microSD card or having to buy yet another X amount of TBs of space, or streaming it from some site like kimcartoons/gogoanime, this is just easier and plus, if something goes wrong, I have someone to yell at and I can get shit fixed compared to some site where it's "hosted" by some loser in his bedroom in Albania where he can't be touched by America. That being said, I could also buy it all on DVD but then I'd have to store it some place, so why not let someone do it for me?

so in the end, I get the point either way, but this is just easier. Specially when you have a few extra bucks to spend

>2k18+1
>DVD
lol

It does but fuck you and your shitty shill thread anyway

Same user, about to get me some of that Brainiac shit

The Doom Patrol thread has a MEGA with all the episodes

Brainiac was very interestingly done. There was a bit of "why doesn't he just turn everyone he meets into a drone" plotting, but I supposed you could say "arrogance" and just leave it there.

I'm just curious, since if they can be ripped then we may soon be seeing higher quality webrips of the streamed shows hit the Scene sooner or later.