Fat acceptance in cartoons

I know SJW are the artists of cartoons nowadays, but I don’t see the point of why you make all characters fat like you, putting your imperfections on a fictional character won’t make you less ugly
Fuck off to the gym lazy lesbian

Attached: F4FA3814-8D48-433B-9FD7-0F55DCF98656.jpg (440x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V07uH-90ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that new episode with Riri out yet? I'm curious what they're doing with her.

Fuck all this Kree/Inhuman shit though. Fuck inhumans.

That’s not the subject fatso

Attached: 61D296B2-AA65-4189-A76F-E25A8F5C1ED5.gif (540x498, 1.95M)

Oh, it is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=_V07uH-90ak

SJWs think women shouldn't be looked at, and furthermore should always feel beautiful, so they draw abominations.

Attached: Squirrelin Around.png (800x427, 391K)

Character design is fat acceptance now eh?

big talk coming from a coward hiding behind daddy's laptop.

Attached: 1537047992534.jpg (236x236, 12K)

I'd fuck this version of squirrel girl.
And I'd grab her tummy while doing it to make her feel self conscious.

Careful, she'll go for your nuts.

Attached: Squirrel Girl DEEZ NUTS.jpg (1164x3750, 1.9M)

I like a little danger.

Attached: peepeehard.png (780x540, 200K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553313640266.jpg (474x412, 33K)

who would've thought this shitty bitch would end up thicc AF

Attached: 1525820100902.png (1200x600, 1.63M)

Most fuckable Squirrel Girl

>rising sg
>fat

Attached: IMG_20190227_064414.jpg (714x647, 107K)

I'd fuck with Marvel Rising SG. She's cute. She has a tail. and her dynamic with Kamala is the one bright spot in this dull non-threatening series.

fatty

>calling anonymous users fat
>probably a well over 290lb neck beard

I'm so fucking confused about this Marvel Rising shit.

First it was a movie, then came the prequel comics, then came the sequel comics and the show?

nah im /fit/ unlike you whore

>imagine being so retarded that you expect characters like Hercules, Spider-Man, and Wolverine to all have the same sexy lithe built-for-fucking bodytype

That's not fat since she's fit and thick. All they did was make her appealing to those that want to be sit on or have their head squeezed by her thighs. You know, men with taste.

Drawing abs on your stomach in sharpie ain’t being /fit/, neanderthal

Because it’s hot

Attached: 9E4F0294-7A51-4B65-8091-625CEB1AF5E8.jpg (828x966, 144K)

It's a confusing mess. Seeing as how the Marvel Rising comics are 616 canon and the roster from the movies is different from the comics.

>SJW
>Fuck off to the gym lazy lesbian
Pic related it's you

Attached: 1553351669342.png (254x243, 12K)

there's been like 4 "movies" wouldn't know about the comics but the animated specials have been pretty mediocre.

What? That sounds crazy!

How are the comics? How many teams is Kamala on?

Yo, my dude, what's with you calling everything an "abomination"? You have an autisticly small vocabulary

Boo, OP. It makes me sad any time anyone reminds anyone else that that character exists. Next time start the thread with Faith or whatever the fuck that shit is.

I've been working out every day since the age of 12 partly so I could be a super hero. You can bitch about unrealistic standards, but even if you have an impossible ideal to strive for you may surprise yourself at how far you get.

The comics are ok. Real light hearted. There was was the shared run of switching on and off with Kamala and SG's books which plot was more Inhuman shit, but the interaction with SG and Kamala is still pretty fun. The mainline series that Just started seems to be dealing with Asgardian shit. I think this is the 2nd team Kamala is on. The Rising team (in the comics) doesn't seem to have a home base, like the champions do though? They're more a impromptu team up group. Also Spider-Gwen, Iron-heart, and Patriot are not on the team. They added Miles Morales though. It's weird because the dynamic between Kamala, the fire guy, and Miles is a lot like the Dynamic between Nova, Miles, and Kamala in Champions.

Is it too much to ask for the artist to take all the extra effort they put into drawing fucked up mouths and use it to draw eyes as more than a single dot?

You know what I would actually prefer?
fat "uncle toms"
nice "light-skinned" acceptable fat representation. Just slightly plump
because slightly plump is healthy and beautiful
we're actually getting it with men in media, which is not nearly as desirable, but lowering standards can only help

>we're actually getting it with men in media

imagine being this full on retarded

Attached: homerfilephoto-2748.jpg (377x468, 21K)

>implying I wouldn't deepdick, cum in, and impregnate this SG

will Vayntrub's squirrel girl ever see the light of day?

i think she looks cute there

We can only hope.

Attached: MilanaSGl.jpg (1600x1000, 243K)

Hope sjws spread fat acceptance in cartoons/comics
I'd like to see that