Why the fuck isn't Warner already producing a Midnighter movie or series...

Why the fuck isn't Warner already producing a Midnighter movie or series? Will they really let Disney build the "first gay superhero movie" momentum when they have the perfect character to do that?

Attached: 6049716-5148068681-Midni.jpg (630x420, 94K)

What about Apollo?

Flash nigga. If miller stays they're going to make Flash gay like that flash from Multiversity, why do you think he went for Morrison for a script?

>First gay superhero film
>He's a violent, sadistic murderer
I mean, I know that's what heroes are in films, but I'm not sure he's what you want to lead off with.

A ton of people who see 90% of capeshit would avoid seeing a movie about a gay sperhero. I predict it would be a huge flop. Also banned in some foreign markets. If it was just one gay or bi character in a team like what they're doing with Eternals it would fare a bit better.

>If miller stays
Good luck with that chief

It'd be banned in China.

I like it. Gay people aren't all good guys. The point is to have more visibility, not just more role models.

I could see Midnighter doing better as an HBO miniseries instead of a movie.

No openly gay or overtly religious protags as long as Disney and Warner are chasing Chinabux.

The LGBT community doesn't want just visibility, they want role-models, and for their lifestyle to be considered normal.

It'll never happen because it is unnatural and people will always consider it as such.

Apollo is a non-character. He's literally just Midnighter's arm candy.

Slutnighter was way more entertaining

Attached: profile.jpg (1024x323, 84K)

A series would work better, mostly because of this . The Authority would be great, the DECU edge is perfect for it.

The shit with Prometheus taking his dick repeatedly to make his evil plan work sure was something.

That’s just new-52 Apollo. Original Wildstorm Apollo had sort of a Batman-ish personality, which admittedly still isn’t much of a personality.

Honestly the only future DC movie I'd still trust to Zack Snyder. Dude would probably make a sick Midnight movie. Including a prison rape scene.

Considering Midnighter's powerset as long as you don't go crazy with the set pieces or effects heavy villains one could easily do a Midnighter movie within the $90-100 million dollar range and be guaranteed a profit.

Keanu Reeves as Midnighter, Y/N?

Too old.

>out first gay hero will be a self professed psychopath that gets off on murdering people with his bare hands
What could go wrong?

Bullshit. It’s about making the minorities look cool. Otherwise tell me the last time we had a white hero and a black villain and god help you if you say Demolition Man.

Chris Evans

Ben Affleck Daredevil?

No. Tom Hardy.

Black Widow's in pre-production.

>It'll never happen because it is unnatural and people will always consider it as such.
nigger, what?

Who would be on the giving and receiving ends of the rape?

As far as series go they have Doom Patrol so they already beat Disney to the gay hero punch there. There is also the shitty CW shows with the lesbians.

Moviewise I'm sure Hercules who is being described as gay by websites and pretty much anyone that's not an official source will turn out to be as gay as Lefou was in Beauty and the Beast. It's the same shit with how everyone is saying Valkyrie is gay but there's really nothing that says she's attracted to women. Like I doubt we will see two dudes or two women liplocking or confirm they are in a gay relationship in the MCU. If anything it might go as far as hand holding or implied shit that won't offend much anti-gay countries and make it easier for them to cut out.

Rebirth Apollo was when he had the most personality but still it wasn't that much.

>"first gay superhero movie"
because that's not something to be proud about
especially when it'll be said that gays are also murderers because of how Midnighter operates

I’d sacrifice a baby for a Midnighter movie.

Literally Aquaman which just came out

Suicide Squad? Amanda Waller is an amoral cunt that's a fascist in all but name.

Also Glass, the titular guy is fucking nuts.

>What if Batman & Superman were gay lovers?
Fucking Ellis.

>It'll never happen because it is unnatural and people will always consider it as such.

Attached: Amphora_seduction_scene.jpg (1030x1030, 284K)

Me in the middle.

Wouldn't fit the gritty, down-to-earth tone of the DCEU.

Because it would be banned io some markets. You can't do Midnighter as a solo without acknowledging that he's super gay. In the Eternals it's going to be some *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* shit so they don't lose those Chinabux

Ant-Man & The Wasp

The thing about that is Midnighter is pretty much the polar opposite of Batman in every way except appearance. He’s actually got superpowers (and some pretty S-tier ones at that) and he throws Batman’s no-kill rule straight out the fucking window. He absolutely loves killing his opponents in excessively brutal, gory, and sadistic manners, to the point where it almost seems like he gets a sexual thrill out of it. Plus he also has an equally sadistic sense of humor and isn’t just brooding 24/7.

Not black but Venom had a brown villan

Seems perfect for the dark and gritty DC people seem to want
If Birds of Prey makes more than Shazam I'm gonna fucking kill myself

Banned in China, ultra violent gay man=bad, and Disney already has Cap marvel.

Iron Man 2 had a brown villain and a white hero.

ok ok but except for all those examples it basically never happens

You can get around a main character being gay for the Chinese release with some creative editing. The Queen biopic actually managed to get a release in China, but hilariously all references to him being a bender and getting pozzed are just cut out completely.

>muh China
Deadpool didn't need China to be success. They just need to keep the budget tight.

>Never gonna have an R-rated Midnighter movie with extreme violence and Prometheus buttfucking
I'm sad
this is sad

Midnighter would be the one fuckin' bitches up (with both his fists and his dick).
Or so I hope. I don't really want to see Middy getting raped.

This
You don't really need a high-budget to do Midnighter, especially if you adapt the Prometheus arc
It'd honestly be even cooler with a tight budget because they could focus on shit like the fighting being great. Imagine Daredevil-tier or even Batman on BvS but with a gay sadistic man

And he'd kick in your head for doing so.

Attached: 991.jpg (400x513, 69K)

>Mamoa white
Ok

Okay, Kingsman instead.

>Hurr durr give me examples
>oh wait, not those
>Hurr durr I'm retarded

The first Planet of the Apes.

Alita sort of

Gen13 movie

Attached: 994.gif (568x320, 2.66M)

get off of this board you fucking melt

Attached: 1410455506045.jpg (233x217, 20K)

Um, Momoa is a POC, sweatie.

Authority kino when?

sadly, never

Attached: idratherbeinamsterdam.png (1035x815, 1.5M)