a 89% rating score says different

Attached: ana1.png (937x585, 828K)

But he is Captain Marvel.

It was a better Superhero movie than anything Snyder produced

it was fucking wholesome.

OOF

Attached: cm rating.png (741x365, 227K)

How long until they delete more reviews

Attached: shazam ratings.png (745x368, 207K)

I wonder what Superman and billy talked about

*gets blow out of existence by endgame*

91%*

Speaking of CM, why did her threads always consist of RT scores, sales, DC, incels, and rehashed brie pics? Almost 0 discussion of the actual movie, even from people that liked it.

Attached: 1552097734672.png (460x1062, 426K)

>Blows Captain Marvel (*read Car Ell Dan Verrs) out the water
>Water
Now you got me thinking of a wwe style match with Billy and Aquaman about to go two on one with Carol. Complete with WWE style smack talk

Sorry dcbro, this movie won’t make a billion

HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH!

Attached: dutch2.png (1145x863, 1.22M)

Really wholesome particularly when Superman showed up

Just got back from seeing this a few hours ago, hella good, totally want this blu-ray for my comic film collection

Actually this is sadly probably true. It’s a poorly timed release, but word of mouth might carry it.

Primitive simples. You walking, talking monkeys with your company wars. You assume you can only like the content of one company. No, no, no. There’s more variety than a mind can imagine.

Attached: 025C5760-0687-4C77-AC04-11D8ACD567E1.png (681x610, 167K)

Too many minority cast characters and the white one is a jew

Ill just illegally download this

To be fair it’s a foster family in Philadelphia.
And Zachary Levi ain’t a Jew.

Wow, you must REALLY hate the fact that Captain Marvel did so well.

... or do you really believe Disney actually bought so many tickets for it to reach one billion dollars.

Despite there being absolutely no evidence.

Attached: GallyLaughing.jpg (517x515, 234K)

SEETHING

Attached: *sips*.jpg (1280x1280, 156K)

well...Shazam didnt tell me to fuck off because i was a dude

Attached: frank.png (479x403, 161K)

*notices white male*

Attached: 1539876026923.gif (300x204, 1.36M)

ONE THREAD
CAN’T WE JUST HAVE ONE FUCKING SHAZAM THREAD THAT ISN’T INFESTED WITH COMPANY WAR SHITTERY?

Attached: 497C6AF0-57F7-44BC-89CB-4288A0CFFD8B.jpg (487x466, 49K)

you clearly need to fuck off if this is how you're gonna behave.

Attached: 1547608031494.png (514x674, 298K)

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that are cheering for money they will never have

Attached: CBB80620-E3E5-4CEF-9994-1CEAFF728EF1.jpg (540x540, 21K)

>marvelfag gets so triggered by a wholesome and sincere dc movie he blows his entire load
Typical of the marvel faggot.

it's not that great of a movie, anyway. It's Deadpool for kids.

to be honest I didn't expect to have as many burdens with Shazam as I did walking out of the theatre. most noticeably the running time is too long for the story it's trying to tell.

Dammit user, now I'm imagining it.

Watched it today. Didn't like it that much.
Billy and Shazam were completely different characters.
Dr Silvana was pretty bland after his backstory was done.
Action was not good.
Score was incredibly generic. Replace it with Alita's and I wouldn't notice.
The comedy was fine.
Dunno. Really wanted to like it. I don't regret seeing it but I really don't want to see it again.

>It's Deadpool for kids.
Two sentences in and I know you didn’t watch it.

How dare you misuse someone as pure as Gally for your shitpost, user?

Attached: hcv45ss7jpg21.jpg (523x604, 76K)

>dat fear
Tick tock.

was it me or did this feel like a nickelodeon movie from the 00s?

Attached: 1531880843499.png (360x474, 125K)

both movies are full of meta jokes about superheroes and they go inside a titty bar. the only difference is that shazam needs a kid for the story to work.

How to identify Disney shills;
>Saw Captain Marvel today, it wasn't AMAZING but it wasn't bad either
>Saw Shazam today, it was okay but not that great
>Marvel > bad > but good = maybe see it
>DC > good > but bad = maybe don't see it
Standard flow for their posts, they began doing it after Captain Marvel got shit reviews and are now tweaking the strategy for Shazam since it's blowing CM out of the water on RT.

Well, there's the fetish thread.

Seething.

>named filename with caps
>defending CM
>muh tickets
We all know it's you, briefag.

I feel kind of the same. What Dr. Silvana really needed, and I don't care about the comics, was once the sins were taken away for him to revert to a little kid again, like he has a second chance to be a better person.
I felt like the writing and acting of everyone who wasn't Levi or Strong was sub-par. Granted, it can be hard to get good scenes out of little kids, but everyone just felt underwritten.
Also, REALLY bad cgi. Everyone had a terrible case of floating head syndrome and the fights were just a mess. You'd really think DC would learn that the slowmo isn't interesting anymore, but they do it three times so we can marvel at the low res skin textures.

I couldn't stop laughing at the Superman cameo with the way that it's clearly not Cavill. For a moment, I thought the joke was that he brought in a superman impersonator.

Imagine wanting to be a victim this badly.

Like how Yea Forums victimizes itself for the past 5+ years over left & right politics?

did you curse RT for not giving Aquaman certified fresh?

Just saw it, I liked it I don't think it was perfect but it was unassuming and well written. They knew how to bring drama without immediately under cutting it with a joke which was a plus and something Marvel has forgotten how to do. It was well cast and the final confrontation between billy and Sivanna felt well earned and the reveal the Marvel family was a pleasant surprise. all in all a solid 9/10. I liked how they spent the whole movie trying to find a name for him yet never settled on one by the end, hopefully they just give him the name in the next one.

honestly the slowmo was the least of my problems
with the action
I still like it

It's 91/90 While Carol is 78/58.

Do the math.

Must be limber to blow himself.

That's because there's not much to really talk about. The character is your genric shonen jock who bumbles around until the bad guys explain everything and then they power through all obstacles because they believe in themselves really, really hard.

It's a whole lot of nothing.

No. Deathbattle is going to have Billy job to Carol next week so the shitposting is only going to get WORSE.

This was some of the most fun I had at a film in a long time! I don't mean this in an ironic way like Aquaman which was a bad movie but very enjoyable, but this was just GREAT for all the great reasons! LOVED IT!

>45x user ratings.

Yup. Really says a lot about the movie.

>shonen
huh...

Shazam has about has many reviews so I expect that to drop. Especially as the more contrarian critics roll in; like the people who write a bad review for something like 2001 just because.

As is, Captain Marvel has about twice as many actual reviews in and almost fifty times as many user ratings.

Funny how one company's movie review numbers bring cries of corporate conspiracy and yet when the other company's product is out, the numbers are supposed to be 100% honest.

Hey, I'm glad your movie didn't suck and I'm happy for you but you fags were crying last week that the fix was in over at RT and yet you're bragging about a high score for the movie YOU like.

Well yeah. Think about it. Carol is basically Luffy/Goku/Ichigo down to the "I always get back up again" and going Carol Blanco because she makes an emotional breakthrough.

She's a shonen character.

At what number of reviews do people consider a movie's score as valid and locked-in?

shonen
should i tell him?

Attached: miz.png (254x310, 149K)

>women can't star in shonen media

Attached: IMG_20190405_132607.jpg (720x416, 48K)

>There are people pathetic enough that they'll create ridiculous conspiracy theories of the movie they hate so much

>There's no such thing as a female led shonen story
Kill yourself casual.

i mean, not to what i know of

Let's just say the word, Yea Forums!

N

O

SLEEP!
TIL BROOKLYN!!!

Just got out of it. Not bad but man some of the writing was shitty and utilitarian. Seemed like there was a lot of "character says something so the audience will learn information even though it makes no sense." And so much slow mo. But overall a good time.

Disney is far, far more powerful than WB. In fact it wouldn't be a stretch to claim that Disney is more powerful than Israel.

It too hard to tell where State of Israel ends and Disney starts to confirm that claim.

fpbp

This is one of the few movies in the last ten years that made me think: "Wow, when I'm fourty and a nostalgiafag, I'll show this to my kids."

Attached: as_rance6-01.jpg (328x328, 24K)

SU>Hey, Shazam, in light of your recent accomplishments, we would like you to consider joining the Justice League.
SH>Sounds alright by me, Super-Dude, but I'm going to have to ask you for one teensie, weensie favor first.
SU>Name your request, and I will see what I can do.
SH>Could you show up at my pal's cafeteria?
SU>what

>Yea Forums humor

>Shazam has about has many reviews so I expect that to drop. Especially as the more contrarian critics roll in;
It has over 250 reviews now and the contrarians critics like Roger Moore have already come in. Were only waiting on Armond White now

>good rating
>on the site WB owns

wew who would have guessed.

So imagine being a woman?

That's not a high bar to clear tho...

>Rotten Tomatoes
>owned by WB

Attached: Pvs7w9y.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Just saw it. It was a great movie, glad I skipped CM for this. My only complaints are the marvel family and the final fight being a bit anticlimactic. I've always preferred a superhero being singular, also the reason why I'm not a fan of the spiderverse. They nailed the whole family aspect though

I think anyone with a brain knew this movie would be better than cpt. "literally can't emote or she'll die"

have you tried it?

>Is Captain Marvel

Fixed that for you.

This

There's a reason it's bombing so hard

Yikes it dropped that much?

>a billion
At this rate it will be hard to get $200 million

>It's a kid's movie and that's a good thing
>Average on pair with the groundbreaking mr doctor and not far from CM
Capeflicks been meh to to shit since last year.

Attached: 1525112387867.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

because her movie sucked and they can't bring themselves to admit it. Instead they cling to the popular=good meme because they can only justify it the same way michael bay faggots justified transformers being shit for years.

I wish we could forget that movie existed for captain chad threads

No because no one saw the movie

neither did cm, how much did you donate to her money laundering charity?

Sorry it doesn't meet Yea Forums's high standards like "sneed"

Rt was caught deleting reviews for the kweenie movie, also caught ignoring reviewer scores it didn't like.

Where is WB doing the same here? you're praising the biggest animation company manipulating the media because you like getting your mouth shit in.

Donate your college fund to send empty seats to go see endgame, ladderfag

Hol up!!

Bitch, sit down, be humble

Attached: 1554383483989.gif (480x324, 2.56M)

HADOUKEN

Attached: x417f61a998fd89ae2079c2997f8e513255ef63b2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZTbuSJf6k9.jpg (432x267, 16K)

>Marvelfags whine about "incels"
>meanwhile Us makes much less sales, proving how bad the state of racist-consumerist America really is and they only lap up capeshit instead of good movies

They haven't named him in the comics yet either

I saw both in theatres, preferred Captain Marvel but I liked Shazam too

I haven't watched the movie but the Marvel Family is an important part of the comics. It's awesome to know that they are included as well.

Because the actual movie is fucking boring and sucks, so much so that even shills can't pretend to be interested in it

I saw CM, Shazam, and Us in theatres. They were fine. Not super high art or anything.

Best parts of CM
>Lashanda Lynch is an absolute fucking snack. How can one woman be that fucking fine?

Best parts of Shazam
>That crocodile men cameo
>excellent casting
>That Mr. Mind teaser

Us was just okay. It had a predictable twist. I bring it up in this post because I have my doubts anyone wanted to talk about either of the other movies at all and just wanted to parrot shitposts and tired memes

Us is doing quite well retard. Broke records, made a healthy profit and cemented Peele's career.

But that doesn't make any sense
Sivana literally spent his entire adolescence and adult life searching for the seven sins because he was just that bitter about being told to fuck off by Shazam, why would losing them suddenly change his personality at all

Us is in its third weekend

If it were selling more than Shazam you losers would REALLY be in trouble

The fact that the DCEU finally has the balls to use a talking caterpillar as a villain gives me hope that one day, somehow, we might get Starro after all.
It just sucks it wno't be or the first Justice League.

Abandon that hope

With Johns fired and Shazam bombing we're going back to the Snyderverse

True
Still saw this instead pf CM though.

They should have done starro in the first Justice League
kill yourself ladderbro

Cavil back for the Superman cameo or is the head still missing.

It was never not missing

Stop falling for obvious Yea Forums bullshit

>bombing
holy shit it's been a fucking day can you all shut the fuck up

A day is all it takes

>Funny how one company's movie review numbers bring cries of corporate conspiracy and yet when the other company's product is out, the numbers are supposed to be 100% honest.
Shazam's numbers weren't altered.

not yet
it still did not make its budget back
once it is in the plus, then we can talk

LET'S SAY THE WORD, Yea Forums!

N

O

Need at least $300 million for that so that's never happening

Seething

>Yea Forums:Captain Marvel GOOD, Shazam BAD!
>these images
What did Yea Forums mean by this?

>What did Yea Forums mean by this?
That proper hygiene is important to prevent the growth of fungus.

Just saw this. It was great. Other than a couple of things with the orphans knowing things they shouldnt, the entire movie itself is actually good

>Disney shill

In my opinion both movies are painfully bad kids films. CM atleast has Samuel L Jackson I guess but they're both shit, CM with a lackluster plot, and Shazam with a terrible script and humor that feels often like it was written by a commitee of grandpas. You could maybe convince me that Shazam was wholesome with a good message and thus why you liked it, but despite that being the core of Shazam it's not really an entertaining element and some of the characters feel like badly written stereotypes. RT is not a reliable source for shit in the same way metacritic etc isnt. If you truly feel audience scores mean anything and you derive some value from it else than maybe a iota of "well maybe its watchable" you're stupid. Watch an actual critic you identify with via your opinions and use them as your source for film interest, and even then question his critique and choices and form your own opinion. Never use mass review sites as a means to state a movies quality as they're not indicative of what you actually think. Don't be a sheep.

>not a billion seller
Okay /pol/tard.

Not a hard task.
I'm really disappointed it fully embraces the Johns version. It's a weaker incarnation overall for film since you're stretching the audience with too many characters, they're going to either not care about the other kids (like this movie) or feel like nobody's getting enough time (the other way it could have gone). At least it was a good screenplay and the actors were on point.

>Those trips

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Kys

Sneed is great though

I think I cringed my spine out of alignment at LOL I PLAYED WATCHDOGS

Why has the artist made her look like a shapeless butch lesbia...
Oh, right.

Horror movies aren't good, though.

Horror movies are 95% shit but the 5% that aren't usually manage to become amazing.

Neither are comic book movies past 2010.

Is being wrong your profession?

>don't be a sheep
>be a disney sheep
What did he mean by thia?

It was a good time. Wouldn't place it in the 90%'s but it's a strong 80+

No but it seems to be your favorite hobby

Attached: Shasplat.jpg (1079x1343, 590K)

How many baby boomers and silent-gen’ers went to see it?

>download a camrip to rewatch in original dub, but mainly to catch awesome animated credit sequence again
>it cuts right after credits start

Attached: 213371.png (180x218, 107K)

Too bad. I very much liked it.

This

I find it hard to believe faggots would still push that idea when Kim Possible exist.

At least this proves Disney sells tickets in China to fudge the numbers for Marvel media.

I'm sure a lot of people who saw it did

The problem is not a lot of people saw it

Attached: Global flop.jpg (1079x1770, 638K)

>Look at all the butthurt Shazamers!!
But yet the same companies owns the place that both reviews are on. Now if they are purely cheating Captain Marvel reviews to push her movie over the top, why wouldn't they also cheat "poor Billy" to say his movie was shit..? You are just more whiny fags that want to bitch about whatever you don't like. It can literally only be a conspiracy if one side gets fucked over more than the other.

Marveldrones always used to post smug shit when a Marvel movie got higher RT scores than DC movies.

Now that some DC movies and shows are getting higher ratings than Marvel ones suddenly "Rottentomatos doesnt actually matter" and "you just think theres a conspiracy"

Love both the MCU and DCEU btw

It proves you're a fucking moron and that Shazam is a huge flop

>Just saw it. It was a great movie, glad I skipped CM for this
Are you this poor that you can't watch a movie that premiered literally a whole month before this one?
I know you just didn't want to watch it, but you didn't have to "skip" it, they weren't running together.

He is a c-list dc character. People are interested only if he is batman or joker

What about all the other non-MCU movies that were successful in China like Aquaman?

Shazams box office is not good though and this is sad, I'm an MCUfag but prefer Shazam to the rest of the DCEU

It literally has to be one way or the other with these types. They can't just go watch 2 movies like any sane person would. They have to cheer one and seethe at the other. Contrarians gotta contrary.

Just saw it. It was a cool movie, with some real positive vibes. I hated the fornite dance but it's just a little detail.
Loved the Superman cameo at the end

So what you're saying is Based Marvel can make a billion dollar movie out of literally any character they have but DC can barely get there with their A-list character

Gee it's almost like people want their Superheroes to be ACTUAL CHARACTERS and not just overpowered Mary Sues

I mean, I am more of a Marvel fan but I'm still gonna watch Shazam this Monday, just like I did with Aquaman. Big deal, is "the mouse" gonna revoke my MCU rights or something for doing that?
Companywars rot the brain, I'm telling you.

>its already bombing
>Coping posts everywhere.

>Spam your shit month after month
>Get trashed
>"W-Wah! W-Why! D-Don't fight"

Yeah nah fuck off

It's obnoxious that we finally have a Shazam movie and it's used for political and companyfag shit-flinging by most of the tards here.

Honestly I'll catch both movies when a download becomes available. I didn't care enough about either move to bother with actually going out and seeing it.

Yeah, but on the reverse side it's not like this doesn't happen for every Marvel movie they put out.

Basically yes

Friendly reminder that Shazam needs $230 million to break even

For the mentally challenged among us aka DC fans "break even" does not mean the movie made any money it means it won't lose the studio any money

This is gonna make them go back to dark dingey shit isn't it

I doubt it because Aquaman still was a hit. Shazam looks more like their "Ant-Man", a humble box office but still rather enjoyable.
Aquaman wasn't dark, and it doesn't like like Wonder Woman will be with their '84 setting so they likely won't shift gears again.

Only if Joker and Birds of Prey make money which you would think was a sure thing since their budgets are so low but then Shazam had a lower budget to and well...

Turns out Ladderbro was right and the DC brand is box office poison

>a humble box office
It's a disaster. It won't break even at this rate let alone make WB any profit.

>Captain Marvel
>not a Mary Sue
>AN ACTUAL CHARACTER

Attached: 1553451276168.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>DC makes more money than mouse without using shadow schemes and sjw propaganda
>box office poison
kek

Attached: 1550654171655.jpg (1902x1800, 2.2M)

Okay so what's your rationale behind Captain Marvel reaching $1 billion with a bigger budget than Shazam, while the latter will struggle to get half of that despite being "an actual character" and "not a Mary Sue" as you imply?

Well after this weekend you can add Shazam and Iron Man 3 to your little picture

You don't even have to go that far

Shazam's total opening weekend WORLDWIDE isn't going to match her opening weekend DOMESTICALLY

It's a one month away from Endgame and she was teased in the post-credits scene of Infinity War

I guess Shazam should use some cool tactics too. What a shame that creators of Shazam are not horrible human beings who are literally using charity to make money for themselves.

Attached: 1547575719992.jpg (1080x1337, 514K)

Marvel is 10 years and 14 movies later now, DCfags really stuck in the past and wanna compete with the company 10 years ago?

Why were people trying to paint this movie as a bomb just yesterday?

So Cap Marvel made a billion, I doubt this charity made more than 4 thousand, it's extremely minuscule like a drop of water in a swimming pool

>d-dc doesn't make m-money!
>makes more than marvel without mouse influence
>b-but marvel is old and shit!
top kek

1) This unoptimized jpg is pissing me off, there's no reason it should be 2.2MB with that size.
2) An actual fair comparison would be using the MCU movies that came out the same years these DCEU movies premiered. But I know you won't do that because it would wreck your argument.

So timing, then? Because that has nothing to do with the character itself.
And I'm pretty sure they did something like this with Shazam also, not like it matters, since nobody actually shows the amount of funds gathered by the fundraiser... Which are a blip compared to the final earnings of the movie.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06 Click here to support Send Girls to See Captain Marvel organized by We Have St (367x245, 10K)

You're more right than your tiny DC brain will ever know

Yes, the cat was a better character.

What??? Brie Larson is not that fat
Why all tumblr lesbians draw every women so fat??

Because they were paying attention to the numbers and knew what they were talking about?

Marvel has 8 movies in the billions, 2 in the 2 billion, yeah i counted endgame because i pretty much know it will and you do too, that's the confidence we have in based marvel

>mouseshill got mad
nice
Actually marvel has zero. It's all Mouse. Marvel never made a billion movie and never will.

>Dkeks turn into lunatics when their movies bomb

>comparatively small movies earn less than large movies.
>but only slightly

really gets my noggin joggin

how can you tell under that baggy tracksuit?

That whole thing was fucked up, how is Disney able to get away with this?

>mouseshill is seething because of Dambo's flop
nice

>Marvel never made a billion movie and never will.
Disney doesn't make these movies, Marvel Studios does... Just because Disney owns it doesn't mean the company does anything but provide funding.
Not him but look at her face, she looks bloated.

Because it wasn't Disney? And because it was a third party foundation that has nothing to do with Disney who have been doing this for a while?
And regardless of that, the total earnings were 64K?

>Shazam makes Ant-Man numbers despite costing less than both movies
>this is somehow a flop

Attached: 1527735144890.jpg (680x645, 76K)

I knew your retard brain wouldn't get it

Those marvel movies in your stupid little picture? They were made by Paramount not Disney

In the real picture she has a tiny head and big eyes
In that putrid fanart she has a huge face and small Asian eyes
It’s like the artist was drawing herself instead of Brie

wow ant-man. what an accomplishment.

For reference.
>Shazam makes Ant-Man numbers
That remains to be seen...

Attached: D1RVS9gU4AEqKXI.jpg (800x1199, 190K)

Marvel studios is nothing but mouse slaves, what are you even talking about? And my point is - "marvel" started "making" billiion movies only after mouse bought them. And we both know why.
Paramount made IM, the only decent MCU movie, dumb mouseshill.

>And my point is - "marvel" started "making" billiion movies only after mouse bought them. And we both know why.
Yeah, because Disney literally bought Marvel Studios in 2009.
>On December 31, 2009, The Walt Disney Company purchased Marvel Entertainment for $4 billion. Both Marvel and Disney stated that the merger would not affect any preexisting deals with other film studios for the time being,[57] although Disney said they would distribute future Marvel projects with their own studio once the deals expired.[58]
At that point, only Iron Man existed.

>Shazam makes Ant-Man numbers despite costing less than both movies
Except it didn't. It made even less

Without mouse influence - marvel is nothing. Even shills like you should know that.

Same thing happened with Black Panther

You could easily say the same about Warner Brother, but for some reason it's only bad when Disney does it.
If Marvel had released stinkers the way WB did with their DC properties, I sincerely doubt their Cinematic Universe had the success it has now. It has nothing to do with "The Mouse". The reason why Marvel Studios can release ANYTHING and have $600MM as a floor guaranteed means confidence in the brand, not some pernicious influence the "fair and honest" WB is devoid of, apparently.

>Doing even less than predictions
Oh no no no

Because WB doesn't buy cuckritics and tons of monkeys shilling for them. Also they don't buy bots to trash rival company.
>If Marvel had released stinkers the way WB did
They released CA, Thor, Thor2, IM2 etc which is all utter trash and yet cuckritics and other """"people"""" are pretending that MCU is good. See, you even forgot that these shitty movies existed or genuinely believe that they were good. It shows that mouse tactics works perfectly. Plebs only remember that it was "fun" and has some nice quips.

Attached: DkkGqzqUYAAMK3w.jpg (1352x903, 254K)

Holy fuck this is embarrassing. I think you need to go outside, you're a bit too obsessed with Capeshit

Funny to hear that from exposed mouseshill. Your master will be angry, you should work harder.

>Because WB doesn't buy cuckritics and tons of monkeys shilling for them.
I'm guessing these critics aren't cucks nor paid, while these definitely are, despite giving lower ratings to one but not the other. HUH!
>you even forgot that these shitty movies existed or genuinely believe that they were good
But they WERE good. These movies also exist within a context by the way, compared to the ones in the past (Fantastic Four, Daredevil, X-Men etc), the MCU was actually faithful and had an overall different tone to that whole early 00's grim stuff. This shit doesn't happen in a vacuum.

This is the actual answer that Marvelfags will never admit to.

MCU is an ongoing storyline, you have to watch all of the movies no matter how shitty they might be "OR YOU COULD MISS SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" Shazam is a standalone, he's not even guaranteed to show up in anything ever again and the DCEU is a fucking mess, there's no obligation to watch it regardless of how good it is.

Marvel successfully managed to trick the masses into paying to keep up with shitty convoluted comic storylines and all it took was rehashing the same movie over and over again.

>But they WERE good.
opinion discarded

Well I'm sorry, but compared to BvS and JL? They most definitely were. And I'm also sorry that it took these failures for WB to realize they had to shift tone and start releasing movies like Aquaman and WW, you know, actually entertaining stuff.

All I read in your post is the butthurt you still have over BvS and JL.

lmao

>taking anything written on the chans as a truth
Theres your problem

Go back to Yea Forums

>this piss tastes better than shit therefore it's good
absolute state of capeshitters, fucking hell.
Listed MCU movies are utter fucking trash just like BvS and JL. And yet cuckritics praised them because they can't go against the mouse when it comes to big franchises. And people were memed into believing that 1st phase of mcu was good because of incessant shilling

>And yet cuckritics praised them because they can't go against the mouse when it comes to big franchises.
Instead of repeating yourself once again, explain why is it that critics are giving Shazam higher ratings than Captain Marvel yet it's Shazam the one having way, way less people going to see them?
Are you implying Disney has barred people from seeing it too, or somehow manipulated them into not going?

*finishes under $400m worldwide*
*series of increasingly cheap tv-movie style movies in the vein of Spy Kids*
*dabs on your grave*

I think it's pretty obvious. Since plebs already fell into "mcu is always good" meme, mouse don't need to buy cuckritics, only make sure their shit is not getting "rotten". You can't praise utter trash like CM without sounding like a shill or liar so score is pretty low, but not low enough for people to notice and make articles about "marvel movie got dumped by cuckritics".
And plebs are seeing mcu flicks solely because mouse trained them for 10 years to watch it for "cinematic universe" meme. I haven't met a single person who enjoyed CM for example. I always ask "why would you even watch this trash?" and their answer is
>because it's marvel
Like it's some obligation to see this shit. they don't even like the movie, but will go to see next one just to get another pile of shit in the face again. Pretty sad really.

Right, you just explained why people went and see CM, allegedly... But you still haven't explained why they DIDN'T go see Shazam.
As far as I'm aware, CM has been on the theaters for 4 or more weeks already, while this is barely Shazam's opening weekend. Theoretically it shouldn't be any excuses for people not to go and see Shazam seeing as there's no other competition.
You keep talking about Marvel but at no point I see any justification for Shazam's low turnout despite being, according to you and others here, the better movie. Disney "training the plebs" should have no bearing here considering Endgame is 3 weeks away still.

>But you still haven't explained why they DIDN'T go see Shazam.
They didn't? It's out for few days, mate.
If it doesn't make profit after few weeks, then you can say that they didn't. But I can see how mouseshills are already started to force "shazam is a flop" meme. Nice try though.
>according to you and others here, the better movie
quality of the movie doesn't matter when it comes right after another capeshit and right before most anticipated capeshit.
Your kind already pushed dc=bad, marvel=good narrative for years so plebs don't see obligation to see Shazam like they had with CM and will have with Endgame.
People just can't see gold when it overshadowed by tons of dirt they obsessed with.

It's gonna make less worldwide in it's opening weekend than Captain Marvel made domestic it's opening weekend DOMESTIC. Why is it so hard for DC friends to realize that they lost this particular battle? Shazam isn't even going to beat Alita. Alita for fucks sake!!!!

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (1280x1495, 129K)

>And Zachary Levi ain’t a Jew.
True, but both of the kid actors are jews.

>If it doesn't make profit after few weeks, then you can say that they didn't.
The largest profit is actually earned during its first opening weekend, and Shazam has the handicap of having only 3 weeks of legs before Endgame... So in this case, it's now or never.
>quality of the movie doesn't matter when it comes right after another capeshit and right before most anticipated capeshit.
And yet it's not like people are forced to see one or another, they can see both in the meantime. You're saying they won't see Shazam because they're anticipating Endgame, really? That's ridiculous.
>Your kind already pushed dc=bad, marvel=good narrative for years so plebs don't see obligation to see Shazam like they had with CM and will have with Endgame.
Dude explain why then Aquaman, a DC movie with lower ratings than Captain Marvel and Shazam, was such a hit then? Was everyone anticipating Captain Marvel too? Why is the high turnout in one movie justified here, but in the other it's a fluke? It doesn't make any sense.
>People just can't see gold when it overshadowed by tons of dirt they obsessed with.
People were OBSESSED with Spider-Verse and it barely broke even. Again, Aquamn was a huge hit and that was DC, barely 3 months ago. Why didn't Shazam do the same thing?

>Dude explain why then Aquaman, a DC movie with lower ratings than Captain Marvel and Shazam, was such a hit then?
Are you acting retarded on purpose? Aquaman was hit because it was both good movie and not surrounded by capeshit from mouse. If it was in the place of Shazam, it would make less simply because of the reasons above.
>People were OBSESSED with Spider-Verse
They didn't. It was Black Panther levels of sjw circle jerking, but without mouse influence it doesn't work that good.
>Why didn't Shazam do the same thing?
As I said above, people see that there are thee capeshit movies EVERY MONTH and they decide that there is no reason to see Shazam because it's not part of mcu. If Shazam was part of the MCU, it would make more than CM. It doesn't matter if your movie is good or great if you're between tv-tier series which were planted in the minds of plebs as "must watch"

I'm glad I watched Shazam as a non white male instead of the bitch who shits on males

Attached: 1554562910902.jpg (356x495, 59K)

I guess I can safely say you're obsessed with Disney and on top of that really sheltered. These are some strong levels of denial you got going on there.
>and they decide that there is no reason to see Shazam because it's not part of mcu.
If this were remotely the case they wouldn't have seen Aquaman in first place; again, denial and outright lying.

>Haha you have a dissenting viewpoint from mine you're a sheep :^)

Having a personal opinion over a film, whether it's agreeable or not doesnt matter, who gives a fuck. Treating all dissenting opinion as some opposition is the most sheep shit tactic in the world, and following review scores as some standard of what's good or not is in the same vein. Your description for what is good is sheepish, and the poster (and assuming you) think picking out the artificially created opposition to drag into why you like your movie you are a retarded sheep. I could give less of an actual fuck if you liked either movie, but the instant you say reviews or "muh disney/dc/marvel" as an argument you belong in the fucking pen with the rest of the sheep. Stupid.

You could just admit your defeat since you have no arguments instead of acting like a faggot. Anyway, have fun watching capeshit for a next decade.

I watch way, WAY more than capeshit, you know? And on top of that I watch both Marvel and DC, which is why I can't empathize with this divisive, company war mentality. I just call bullshit as I see it, because you're so entrenched in your anti-Disney slant that you can't conceive people not being interested in seeing Shazam because it doesn't appeal to them unlike Aquaman, which was flashier and had a more charismatic actor (same for Venom in fact, which isn't remotely MCU btw).
You just write it off as being Disney's fault even though you just said people watch 1 movie a month, which shouldn't be a problem in this case considering this premiered a month after Captain Marvel and a month before Endgame. Again, excuses, and cheap at that.

Dude, trying too hard

It's not about company war, it's about mouse killing cinema by filling it with sjwars, capeshit and remakes. I couldn't care less about Shazam or any other capeshit flopping, I'm just stating facts. And the fact is - capeshit is cancer and with mouse influence it grows even bigger.

Shazam is a better movie than Captain Fungus.
Begone vile creature

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

>It's not about company war, it's about mouse killing cinema by filling it with sjwars, capeshit and remakes.
Ah okay, so now it's that Disney killed cinema. I forgot that thanks to Disney, independent cinema went completely out of business, Cannes and Berlinale stopped existing and there's only 8 movies a year, all of them Disney. Yep it checks out! Not at all the mad ravings of a paranoid fuck.

>tfw both movies also share a bald guy as the first villain and family as one of the important themes trough the story
Antchads and Chadzams unite

Haven't you noticed that there was one (1) big budget blockbuster this year? And it was flop. Do you remember how many was in 2018? Do you see how many will be in 2020? The only thing I can see is fucking Dune and it will flop because plebs will be confused about lack of quips and brand recognition. I'm talking about theatre movies, not indie trash. Also
>Cannes and Berlinale being credible in 2019
Fucking hell, that's your brain on capeshit

If you truly believe cinema is being killed then you'd be accessory to murder because of how much time and energy you dedicate to crying about Disney and capes instead of supporting what you feel to be proper movies

Things become popular and "pervasive" by stealing everyone's attention, you might try to act edgy and counter-culture but clearly you're just another slave to pop media

Trending towards 60% of Captain Marvel total worldwide gross. You incels lost. Male leads are done. This is the age of the female.

Attached: image.jpg (212x250, 8K)

Nobody said shit about credibility, those are two festivals with truckloads of independent cinema, and there's many others. Don't nitpick, imbecile: I'm talking about several hundred movies still being made that don't stop existing simply because there are a few blockbusters every year.
>The only thing I can see is fucking Dune and it will flop because plebs will be confused about lack of quips and brand recognition.
Jesus christ. Now THIS is your brain on Yea Forums.
You're so obsessed with "tEh mOusE" that you can't see straight.

Have sex

>MCU
>Actual characters
You do realize that the vast majority of the characters are just quip machines right WallyGropius?

I bet you work at "chucks"

You have no idea what words mean

Maybe next time just don't make a post?

I liked both movies. I think Captain Marvel finally puts out a female character that can hang with the big boys. I mean Wonder Woman can unless you hit her with any sharp with is stupid. Captain Marvel is a good role model for the ladies.

Shazam is also cool because he's just a kid inside of one of the most powerful superhero's ever. He's not dark like Batman, he doesn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders like Superman. He's not a role model for a specific sex like Wonder Woman. He's just ever comic book male geek, he's total wish fulfillment.

I don't see either Billy or Carol in competition. I think the comparison is just silly clickbait for dweebs.

That's nice I guess but Captain Marvel is getting at least one sequel whereas Shazam won't even make a cameo in another movie for at least another decade

>I don't see either Billy or Carol in competition. I think the comparison is just silly clickbait for dweebs.
You're too smart for this board.

>He's just ever comic book male geek, he's total wish fulfillment.
This is one of the positive traits that will help the movie.
After i watched the film, i saw many kids imitating the whole SHAZAM! yelling.
I find funny that despite its almost kid friendly look the movie shows you the sins killing Sivana father comittee like if it was a R rated film.

>imagine literally and unironically defending billion corporation
absolute state of Yea Forums
>b-but there are tons of low budget indie trash for hipsters so i-it's okay that there are no more historical epic movies, no fantasy movies, no sci-fi movies or any other ones, but capeshit and remakes!
I guess you just hate actual movies and cinema itself.
>You're so obsessed with "tEh mOusE" that you can't see straight.
And there exactly I'm I wrong here?

>MCU was actually faithful
You’re absolutely right, Iron Man nor Carol were ever alcoholics in the comics, Thor always made jokes all the time and definitely didn’t use magic since he’s an alien, Hawkeye has always killed, magic has always been advanced technology, Tony created Ultron in the comics, and the MCU Guardians have always been 100% comic accurate. The MCU has always been so faithful towards the comics!!

>And there exactly I'm I wrong here?
English sure am hard, do it not?

>I guess you just hate actual movies and cinema itself.
What are "actual movies", dumbass? Let me guess, blockbusters that aren't remakes or sequels nor MCU/DCEU? Congratulations, you're just a pop seeker imbecile who wants to be pandered to.
Holy nitpicking, Batman!

Thanks, but old habits die hard.

Yeah, I took my nephew to see the movie and he was totally jazzed by it. I took my niece to see Captain Marvel and she was stoked by that as well. I'm just glad we have both.

Oh man, i remember when around Dr Strange's announcement this board started crying 24/7 about magic in the MCU. People were championing fucking Suicide Squad of all things

Attached: ye olde magic asgardian laser space gun.jpg (585x273, 105K)

Not him, but if you're only seeing Dune then you really are clueless and living in a bubble while deluding yourself as some elitist. Also the indies and smaller studios are the main ones putting out most of the fantasy, sci-fi and historical movies. There's even a fucking Tarantino movie coming out about Hollywood history that's getting buzz.

Sure shill, sure

>Also the indies and smaller studios are the main ones putting out most of the fantasy, sci-fi and historical movies.
There's even a Claire Denis sci-fi movie coming out soon. That idiot has no fucking clue what he's talking about and complains because the theaters showing MAINSTREAM cinema aren't giving him the non-existent movies he wants to see.

I wouldn't call Sony small or indie

It's gonna make it, Marvelfag

It's esl for me, fuck off, faggot.
Films like LotR, Gladiator, Troy, Mad Max, Inception etc, you absolute degenerate.

So yeah, more blockbusters, that's all you want. And you're calling me a pleb? What a fucking sheltered idiot. Saying "indie trash" because you won't see it at the cinema just shows how limited your taste is.

Unironically kill yourself shills

>There's even a fucking Tarantino movie coming out about Hollywood history that's getting buzz.
It's not big budget nor blockbuster, retard.
I want to see visual masterpieces on big screen, but there are none in the future because you can't make big budget movie anymore.

How? It can't get $140 million this weekend and even if it did that's $70 million next weekend if it has a great second weekend drop which is unlikely going by the word of mouth then it's Endgame so unless it makes another 30 or so million during the week it's a bomb

And again breaking even doesn't mean it's a success it just means WB didn't lose money

>because you can't make big budget movie anymore
LMAO you truly sound like a RLM drone.

>LotR, Gladiator, Troy, Mad Max, Inception
...are you twelve? Not that I'm insulting those movies, i love all of them except maybe Inception, but you just named some of the most entry level stuff you could've thought of, which btw are all blockbusters like the other user said. Except Mad Max i guess

Because they choose this hill to die on and actually thought Shazam had a chance so they could one up on Marvel and the hated Brie Larson. Of course they didn't realize the box office is a fickle creature.

I liked ant-man, his films were far more entertaining than the Loki's brother films or the captain murrika and cucky show.

Attached: 9697df7c3e4ca6c9cedfd704e66f9c95.jpg (500x667, 35K)

What the fuck do you call Godzilla you absolute tool? Do you think they made that movie on a shoestring indie budget? Stop embarrassing yourself.

No you see, it doesn't count because that's a "sequel". It has to be FULLY original, even though Mad Max Fury Road was technically a sequel of the previous 3. But nobody tell him!

>What the fuck do you call Godzilla you absolute tool?
Another bomb thanks to Yea Forums

Attached: Flopzilla.jpg (1079x238, 66K)

Yeah, well, I was only pretending to be reta-NANI?!

Atleast it is considered the better movie :/

Where do you think morons like him get their talking points from? Next he'll say movie theaters need to die and we should all watch movies on Netflix

>All these mousedrones in this thread
Keep sucking your overlord's dick

It'll be fine, the movies preceding it had modest earnings too. Just because shitposters memed it up as the latest Marvel killer doesn't mean it actually needs a billion to "survive"

Opening in the same are as Shazam while costing much more? Shazam will just be saved by it's low budget. Godzilla wont have that luxury

I don't know, it might with that $230 million budget

I want different epic stories, retards. With actual stakes, battles and bravery. I can see indie shit about hipsters dealing with their imagine problems, drugs, alcohol and existential crisis all the time. I want Hyperion, Blindsight or Neuromancer, but all I see is capeshit and remakes.
Will flop and weebtrash anyway.

All Godzilla really needs to do is not piss away it's goodwill by cockblocking us out of the fights they're building up. So it's a coinflip.

Google says 200

I didn't consider that. But Kong opened with 60M$ too, i guess the movie will be walking a thin line but it could still get out of it in one piece hopefully

I don't know what to tell you dude, it seems you just want to bitch and moan with no understandable targets other than [popular thing]

>230mil budget
2019 is gonna be the year of huge highs and mega flops. Not even Disney is safe since Dumbo collapsed

Attached: 1476590724063.jpg (978x645, 319K)

You don't need to tell anything. Just stop shilling capeshit and act like mouse filling cinema with it is a good thing.

>I can see indie shit about hipsters dealing with their imagine problems, drugs, alcohol and existential crisis all the time.
If this is the extent of what you imagine indie cinema to be, then again, you have a very limited taste.
>I want Hyperion, Blindsight or Neuromancer, but all I see is capeshit and remakes.
So more adaptations, basically. Again there's no other possible way to describe you beyond limited and sheltered, specially considering Hyperion is getting an adaptation soon, Neuromancer was in talks as well, and there's that Rendezvous with Rama adaptation in production hell. That shit is getting made every other year, you're just blind at the fact that the amount of shit you're moaning about only constitutes a mere fraction of all the cinema offering, and that quite frankly, you're getting all your opinions from RLM because this is EXACTLY the kinda shit they complain about while bemoaning SW .

And you're ignoring the ones that are exploring similar themes just because they aren't mainstream. Actually look instead of assuming it's all trash. And no true fan of Blindsight and Neuromancer wants mainstream Hollywood near those stories anyway, especially what they'd do to the Vampires.

Thank god. Fuck that hack Burton

>If this is the extent of what you imagine indie cinema to be, then again, you have a very limited taste.
Name one (1) example of actually decent modern indie movie with different theme
>So more adaptations, basically
I just provided them as example of interesting stories. I don't need exactly these.
>he unironically watches RLM
absolute state
Name good non-stream ones. Just a few would be enough. As for Blindsight and Neuromancer, it was just an examples of what kind of stories I want on big screen.

Disney has the MCU to weather the blows. 2018-2019 has seen a string of flops and underperformers from them: Christopher Robins, Mary Poppins Returns, Wrinkle in Time, Solo, Nutcracker and now Dumbo.

>Name one (1) example of actually decent modern indie movie with different theme

Mandy
Annihilation
A Dark Song
Mute
November
Kill Command

Now watch as he struggles to nitpick the fuck out of them without offering any tangible counter-argument as to why they suddenly don't qualify, simply because he wants the "epic shit" that panders to retards who want to watch something beyond capeshit but ultimately are the same.

>all I see is capeshit and remakes
Because that's all you want to see. Alita, Mission Impossible, Robin Hood, Ready Player One, Pacific Rim 2, Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla, War For the Planet of the Apes, Blade Runner 2049, Valerian, Interstellar, Fast and Furious, Pirates of the Caribbean.

You want more Mad Max? John Wick. More Gladiator? Ridley alone has made Kingdom of Heaven, Robin Hood, and Exodus: Gods and Kings. More Lord of the Rings? Uh... The Hobbit.

A lot of them might not be any good, but that's just how big budget film-making works. Pick literally any year, even before the emergence of superhero films, and the majority of the wannabe blockbusters released in it would be bad.

>Mary Poppins Returns
C.c.c.c can it be? It can it's Mary fucking Poppins!

Attached: c20.jpg (528x768, 82K)

>Mandy
Visually decent with nice music and Cage acting, but meh overwise.
>Annihilation
And right here, you lost any credibility because it's just blunt sjw ripoff of Solaris and Stalker. It's just a disgrace that such hacks trying to ape Tarkovsky while inserting their agenda without a hint of understanding of these masterpieces. I would spit in their faces if I could. Fucking degenerates.

>And right here, you lost any credibility
And you didn't even watch the rest, so obviously you couldn't go on. And on top of that, you had no idea what Annihilation was really about so you write it off as a "Solaris and Stalker ripoff" without understanding the themes the book had, because yes, it was an adaptation. You're a fucking idiot and the amount of insults you decided to fill the rest of your post with just shows you had absolutely nothing better to say about them.
It's so transparent it hurts, how pleb you are. "Muh sjw agenda!!!!"

To add to this, though some are horror or weird.
Won't you be my neighbor
Hereditary
Operator
It comes at night
Rigor Mortis
Thirst
I saw the Devil
The Ritual

Almost all modern movies that you listed are either flops or barely made any profit, mate. And as you can see, BECAUSE of these flops, studios are not making original movies or adaptations anymore with few exceptions here and there.
Do you really think that anyone would take you seriously after you started defending cheap copy of an acual movies? Pathetic.

youtu.be/Rezm7AJYEdw

Attached: tumblr_opiotyAP5G1vvsqfoo1_500.jpg (469x750, 140K)

And you lost any credibility of reading and understanding Blindsight and Neuromancer if that's what you got out of Annihilation or get triggered at 'degenerates'.

Same guy you replied to, but I can vouch for Hereditary, It Comes At Night and I Saw The Devil. I'm sure you'd enjoy November if you happened to like The Witch.
Oh and:

Starry Eyes
Under The Skin
Spectral
The Girl With All The Gifts

Shame that this guy is a complete oblivious retard with a narrow taste, so he won't enjoy any of them because it's not "epic shit".

Nigga you got caught, you won't address the others because you didn't fucking watch them, you're a massive casual who's trying to divert from the fact that you don't watch anything.

>muh sjws

Jesus, could you be more blatant?

>that feeling when you're the only person on Yea Forums who enjoyed both Captain Marvel movies.

Attached: sipping_tea.jpg (1752x1168, 155K)

What are you even talkin about, retard? I was talking about actual stories, not some fanfics like Annihilation.
>listed hipster trash for people who haven't seen actual movies
>w-we exposed that you d-don't have shit taste!
wew, lad.

Thanks for the recommends, user. November looks right up my alley.

>not some fanfics like Annihilation.
Annihilation is LITERALLY an adaptation of the Southern Reach Trilogy, it's not "fanfic".
>listed hipster trash for people who haven't seen actual movies
Nah nigga, you've been exposed as a Yea Forums faggot with RLM-tier taste who watches only blockbusters. You don't even belong in Yea Forums so why bother coming here to show your teenage self?

>studios are not making original movies or adaptations anymore
Except that non-exhaustive list brings us right up to the present, where they've just released Alita. They are still making those sorts of films and will continue to do so.

Except Southern Reach Trilogy is literally fanfic-tier trash, you dumb faggot.
I mean, imagine literally and unironically praising utter trash like Annihilation, watching RLM and accusing others of not watching actual movies. I already listed more good non-blockbuster movies and stories than you.
I guess you're just mad over your shit taste and incapability of love and understanding of an actual movies. Well, you're just both pretention retard and pleb. It happens when you're dumb enough to think that you're smart.
Except Alita barely made any profit and how many of such movies will get in next few years? 3? 4?

And considering the themes, politics and cast of those novels, there's no way you read them if you got triggered at a group of women scientists and soldiers or hate degenerates, especially considering the Vampires in Blindsight.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ANNIHILATION AND ADDRESS EVERY OTHER MOVIE LISTED, idiot. Oh wait, you can't, because you haven't seen them.
> I already listed more good non-blockbuster movies and stories than you.
Dude you listed fucking Inception and Mad Max, those are both blockbusters as well as the others. You don't like anything but flashy shit, why are you pretending otherwise?
Also this
>Except Alita barely made any profit
Doesn't exclude Alita from being a blockbuster. You're moving the goalposts so hard you're basically at some other stadium several miles away.

Forget it, he's doing exactly like predicted at . Note that he isn't even touching the other recommends.

And what Vampires in Blindsight have to do with degeneracy or promoting agendas?
>Dude you listed fucking
>Solaris and Stalker.
retard.

This was your post >Films like LotR, Gladiator, Troy, Mad Max, Inception etc, you absolute degenerate.
Don't pretend you didn't list these and turn around to talk about Solaris and Stalker. I mean, how blatant can you be?
Also once again, stop talking about Annihilation and address every other movie posted here, not just by me but others, if you can... But I know you won't, because that's the low hanging fruit for you.

Are you brain damaged or something? How did the fact that I listed both good non-blockbusters and blockbusters contradicts to my post above? Fucking capeshitters are getting dumber every day.

>how many of such movies will get in next few years?
We don't even know the full schedule over the next few years, but: Ad Astra, Men In Black International, Hobbs and Shaw, Artemis Fowl, It: Chapter 2, Gemini Man, Knives Out, Chaos Walking, Dune, Monster Hunter, Avatar 2, "untitled Christopher Nolan event film"...

Please though, give me an example of a year (before superhero films ruined everything, of course) when there were significantly more original blockbusters coming out?

You really are stupid. Vampires are treated as the niggers of their society, brought to life by retarded scientists that were drunk on how powerful they thought they were because they could play god. The Vampires represented Humanity's massive hubris and Watt's way of telling us we're not nearly as hot shit as we think we are in the face of the universe. Especially if we're dumb enough to resurrect an extinct race that outclasses us in every fucking way and used to eat us when we were cavemen and treat them like second class citizens. And that's just the vampires and the politics surrounding them, not considering the rest going on in that fucked up little world of theirs.

Nah, you really don't have any arguments whatsoever. And I'm telling you this as a huge Tarkovsky fan who has watched EVERY SINGLE ONE of his movies and not just the palatable sci-fi, you're a massive imbecile from Yea Forums with a narrow taste, unable to see beyond his imagined "degeneracy and pushed agendas". It's easier for you to scream "capeshitter" and "sjw" because you can't come up with a reasoned argument otherwise.

How is it nitpicking when I just pointed out that the MCU has changed the personalities of several characters. I said nothing about the quality of the movies.

Because despite changing a few details to streamline their origins in the MCU, the movies are very faithful otherwise with the general vibe and themes of the comics. It's hardly possible to make a 1:1 adaptation anyway given how dense they can get.

Half of these nor original, nor blockbusters.
>give me an example of a year
There are a lot, but 2007, the year right before capeshit started is a good one for example.
>as a huge Tarkovsky fan
What's the symbolism in Stalker's ending?

Since this is apparently one of the more popular Shazam threads, how should Black Adam be depicted in his solo movie?

Attached: F6A163F9-6AEC-44C7-88B7-FFCCDF86A849.jpg (748x1098, 179K)

With a bamboo hat

Attached: F8879671-2895-49AC-94EB-A48AB081A625.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>What's the symbolism in Stalker's ending?
This nigga here wants to quiz me about Stalker after his bullshit about degeneracy and agendas. How about you get the fuck outta here?

King of the Monsters doesn't have the same director as the last Godzilla.

>2007
The year of Tranformers, I Am Legend, and 300.

Oh, and Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Harry Potter 5, Bourne 3, National Treasure 2, Rush Hour 3, Die Hard 4, Fantastic Four 2, Ocean's 13...

Truly the golden age of the original blockbuster.

Except vampires are apex predators and treated as such in the book, you absolute retard. In what point of mankind history niggers were treated this way? Fucking idiot.
Nice to see that you're just braindead hipster faggot who are blindly consuming modern indie trash from hacks and who can't understand basic cinema.

So there's a good chance we actually get them throwing down? Sign me up then.

They are treated like a bomb that can go off in their face at any moment and restrain them with the Crucifix glitch and other Tech. Basically, slaves that they pray never get around their restraints and fallbacks and fuck them up. It's no different from when Blacks were enslaved and were chained and also restricted in various ways, allowed to work in houses but always under threat. Only as fucking tard like you could not see the comparison and think of them as treated well in the book.

>Bought a Shazam! ticket to see Shazam!
>Came out after watching a 9/10 film and bought another Shazam! ticket
>then walked into the Captain Marvel showing to watch Brie's awful film without giving the mouse a dime

Nigger you are a sheep despite all your bitching. You are just an "I'm a mature connoisseur" sheep rather than a DC/Marvel Sheep. Make no mistake you are just as much of a zombie as everyone else your poison is just different.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>"Keep sucking your overlord's dick" he says as he spits Hack Snyder's dick out of his mouth.

t. Disney shill. And I'll do it again when I buy two more Shazam! tickets to support the better movie.

And yet I'm the one who said he was glad that Shazam didn't suck, but somehow I'm still a shill.

ONE
BILLION
DOLLARS

Attached: 1548019105271.jpg (1132x1437, 457K)

You're just so brainwashed by pol shit that you're creating weak assumptions and connections, while there are none. They are not resembling at all. You unironically can't see a difference between tons of locked subhumans in the eyes of the people and few locked dangerous monsters who people afraid of.
Also I said that they're treated like apex predators who can be controlled, not that they're treated well.
Fucking hell, all the pol bullshit trully turned most of you into braindead monkeys.

1/10 made me reply

It's made as much in a day as Aquaman did in its opening weekend, and Aquaman made over a billion (and you know what that means)

>4 movie tickets in a week!!!
I didn't know McDonald's paid you that well.

>literally review bombing the movie before it was released because Brie is dumb
>ok let’s fix the review problem since people keep spamming bad reviews when the movie hasn’t been released
>REEEEEEEEEE SHIIIILLLS

>>then walked into the Captain Marvel showing to watch Brie's awful film
I mean, you still watched it, so...
Do you really think it matters at this point? They already got a billion.

A benevolent dictator and a mostly ok guy who has an irrational hatred for Billy

Except they weren't bombing it and it wasn't reviews. It was "want to see" rating. People just wanted to say that they don't want to see this trash.

Good point, you really SHOULD eat the fucking disk

The fuck are you talking about dumbass? Aquaman made $67 million in its opening weekend Shazam won't make that until AT LEAST Thursday

And it still got a billion, so it's clear most people didn't give a fuck.
>You're just so brainwashed by pol shit
Ironic coming from the guy bitching about degeneracy and agendas.

>SEETHING so much that you have to blatantly lie

>Funny how one company's movie review numbers bring cries of corporate conspiracy and yet when the other company's product is out, the numbers are supposed to be 100% honest.
The difference is that one of those is a good movie and the other is not

>In fact it wouldn't be a stretch to claim that Disney is more powerful than Israel.

Don't be daft, Disney is run by jews, so Israel pretty much owns Disney.

Better pay for one hundred thousand more tickets because at the rate it's going Shitztain won't make it halfway through "Dawn of Just" on your retarded little chart

Attached: 1551969230547.jpg (3531x1506, 1.03M)

>most "people"
Yeah, about that...

Attached: 1547058564982.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Okay dipshit then why don't you tell everyone what the truth is in your sad little retard world

Stop projecting your weak shit on me and proving you haven't read Blindsight or the sequel. Especially after you were spouting /pol/ shit over Annihilation.

>Do the math.

Transformers was like 18% at launch and it made 1 billion (worth 2 billion now due to American inflation lol), and something like 6 sequels all of them being billion plus sellers.

Shazam will end up a cult hit with either no sequels or the sequel being screwed by executive meddling and ruining the franchise. Captain Marvel is already getting her second movie (Avengers).

Already debunked above $64K is a blip in a sea of 1 billion.

Best movie of the year so far

>implying it's the only mouse landering scheme
kek

>implying you got proof of anything
Wait, don't tell me, you're about to link to the boundingintocomics article with the vague twitter pictures and the "testimony" of that one unnamed theatre manager in an unnamed location at some unspecified cinema talking about "ghost showings".

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=untitledmovieiv.htm
Shazam has made an estimated 67 million as of yesterday.
Make sure there's no more shit in your brains before you start throwing it at people, fucking seething moron

>no arguments
>goalposting
It's just pathetic at this point

Okay so your retarded ass is comparing Shazam's worldwide gross to Aquaman's domestic?

EAT THE FUCKING DISK LADDERBRO

Attached: dinnertime.jpg (683x920, 134K)

>y-your proofs are not proofs!
Are you still punished for Dambo's flop?

What?
At this point in Aquaman's run it barely made 30 million, you dishonest fucking moron.

That's literally what you're doing though. It's rich to see you talking about pol shit after seething about Annihilation with literal /pol/tier arguments.
Well yeah, wanting to see actual evidence beyond some vague allegations that hold zero water is pretty rational. If this was actually happening, you'd have more than just that.

Worldwide it was already past $700 million dipshit

>no u
absolute state of braindead mouseshills

>I'm wrong as hell, let me accuse him of the shit I'm doing.
Nah, you're done. You've moved more goalposts than Chille, chickened out of talking about the other movies listed, shown no understanding of your examples and just pretended I'm the /pol/tard when you sperged first. Wear this L proudly till the next thread fag.

Didn't it release early in China?

>SEETHING so hard that you claim Aquaman made 700 million in ONE DAY to try and btfo Shazam
>still calls me a retard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So no arguments, excellent.
Well no, not really. But we still don't have Shazam's Saturday box office numbers yet to compare.

Attached: Aquaman (2018) - Daily Box Office Results - Box Office Mojo.png (882x926, 126K)

Yes over a month early

This is all we have thus far.

Attached: Shazam (2019) - Daily Box Office Results - Box Office Mojo.png (878x609, 139K)

>still no arguments but literally imagining things because of metal breakdown over losing
It's just emberassing. You should read actually good books and watch actual movies and maybe one day you'll stop being dumb as a brain-damaged monkey.

I hope the Hyperion adaptation that's in the works is chock full of gay shit so you seethe until eternity. I'll enjoy your tears then.

I doubt he's actually read it anyway and will wiki it in response to this comment.

>imagine being THIS mad over humiliation that you unironically want potentially decent adaptation to be filled with degenerate shit that can potentially make people who humiliated you angry.
kek

>M-MUH DEGENERACY
This just proves you don't even follow science fiction in general but go ahead, keep "emberassing" yourself.

>he is also so devoted into gender studies that can't see difference between forced sjw agenda and actual characters with different sexual orientation/skin/sex etc
Should have actual education mate

You forgot to call me a "discord tranny", so I can complete the seething /pol/tard bingo.

I don't give a single shit about pol bullshit in your shitty country though. I'm just sad that it's influencing media and culture in actually decent ones pretty hard.

Well, answered your own question with your pic related there...

Attached: will it.jpg (473x227, 30K)

Definetly more enjoyable than Captain Marvel. It had heart, a good message overall of not being a dick.

So much better than Captain "This isn't for white guys because we hate white guys" Marvel.

This is what autism looks like, and i don't mean the tweets but you searching for them and making a collage out of it for proving i don't know what.
Grotesque.

Or it is just proof that Disney does some really shady shit against its competition.

Won't break a bil

Dude, regardless of bot tweets like these, everyone fucking called out how shit it was, and the fact that we still have people to this day defending that crap (including Snyder himself) is embarrassing.

Nah, it just proves you are a dumb idiot.
I could post the webm of indian users on facebook shilling Snyder over and over, but what would be the point? You'd say the mause hired them to make DC looks bad. Fucking retard.

>no argument
kek

>!!!!
Are you mad?

No shit

Right now DKeks are forming a prayer circle so it does more than just break even

Aquaman released early almost every where. Shazams OW is already not great so there's no need to lie

>Aqualad makes a bil
>sales don't matter!
>CM makes a bil
>sales do matter & reviews don't matter
>Chadzam doesn't make a bil
>reviews don't matter!

Attached: 1552406544828.jpg (720x480, 154K)

Attached: marvel pajeet.jpg (1024x575, 83K)

Glad you're catching on to how retarded this all is

>muh pol
Well, I know I just completed the seething Yea Forumsmblr bingo!

So two of those are confirmed flops and the other two have horrible tracking

We should probably just get rid of Yea Forums at this point if they're this bad at their chosen hobby

So you should only like films if they make money ?

Detective Pikachu is tracking for a 75mil opening. That's not bad

You mad?

Yeah, you mad.

Marvelfag detected.

To most Marvelfags, yes. It is only good if it makes a shit ton of money even though it is usually boosted by the filthy casuals that don't read comics and all their knowledge comes from the MCU.

Why were people shocked at Sivana, there were people here saying they couldn't believe his bodycount. It was literally one board room lmao. It was a great movie though, some plot holes that are easy to look past because of the likable cast, fun story, and funny moments. I almost cried during the scene where Billy finds his mom