Spider-Man Homecoming

This movie is so fucking bad holy shit
It's an horrible Spider-Man movie and souless as fuck
And far from home seems like Homecoming 2.0

Attached: images (12).jpg (678x452, 40K)

Preaching to the choir, dude

Full of racebended characters aswell
RIP Fash Venom

what a disaster

Ok.

I never watched it because I got burnt out on Spider-Man reboots, and it looked like all this one had going for it is "he finally gets to meet Iron Man!"

It suffers because the film desperately tries to deviate itself from the last to incarnations but as a result becomes this weird animal of watered down Spider-Man. The supporting cast is just gone, and it's entire gimmick is "Look, Peter is now in the MCU". I'm also really annoyed by Parker's obsession with validation from The Avengers. And I'll say it, his jokes aren't even that witty

It's a disaster
Only mcu faggots like it

What the fuck we're they thinking when they made his character arc about dependency of a suit, what the fuck has that to do with Spider-Man?
Not only that but it's a six months Spider-Man, so it's even more retarded

Fights were just CGI slugfests
Iron Man's heavy presence suffocated the movie
Milf May doesn't really do anything
Forced Donald Glover scene

Honestly a big waste of my two hours.

>Fights were just CGI slugfests
I don't understand the MCU's aversion to practical effects. Even Spider-Man's damn costume has to mostly be CGI?

All the previous movies built real costumes. Scenes that required it would CGI him or enhance him with CGI, but a lot of them would just have the actor wearing a well-made suit in camera. And it looked great!

Now Spider-Man looks less real than the PS4 version. Like, okay, I understand you have to rely on this for Iron Man or Hulk, but a guy who literally goes around in spandex? Why do you need to completely CG that?

It honestly just takes me out the movie.
If you got real actors you might as well use them.

>That epic Spider Man orchesta theme

Attached: FB_IMG_1554147161152.jpg (720x551, 26K)

I coukd deal with the others, but what the fuck where they thinking with Flash?
Couldn't they atleast get a sligthly tough looking indian or sonething.
Atleast cast someone who atleast has some form of presence.
That guy looks like he would get shoved into locker himself.

It needed more Hannibal Buress

*completely shits on the entire MCU*

Attached: 1545874184156.jpg (1199x634, 81K)

I blame forced diversity

I loved it

Spiderverse was too goddamn good.

It doesn't feel like it's own fucking thing or cinematic universe, it's just... a film about Spiderman. It didn't feel like it was the first step of a film to set up countless goddamn sequels.
It's just Spiderman and more Spiderman, it's not "The next Marvel film, co-starring Tony Stank" and it really didn't feel like "Sony trying to wring the most they fucking can out of this IP", although I'm sure as hell it was built with that intention.

Now we're gonna get a Spiderverse 2 that does nothing but fail to recreate the first film's magic, because that's just how films work now, but at least for once we got something that was actually kind of fucking magical.

Wtf are you taking abt, it was a great KINO

The thing i hate most about this movie is that it gives peter a different version of "great power great responsibilty" through his relationship with tony. the entire plot treats him like he's more fresh in the hero game but dialog from civil war and small little lines here and there suggest that peter already had his uncle ben responsibility moment so why have peter acknowledge it in civil war and then make the movie directly following it a recap of that lesson

I’m almost positive it’s the same people who always post anti-homecoming threads here. The broad consensus is that it was a great movie if not the best Spider-Man film yet. People getting hung up over Iron Man being his mentor or him having minority friends are pathetic.

>best yet
Don't go overboard.

the only good part of the movie was the orchestral cover of the classic spidey theme

The movie felt like a made for tv Disney movie accidentally got released in theaters. Not to mention nothing about the plot felt uniquely tied to Spider-Man, you could have stuck any young hero in Peter's place and nothing would change.

I know that Homecoming was widely seen as something of a return to form after a decade that gave us three thoroughly mediocre Spidey movies in a row, but is it actually seen as being the best? People love those first two Raimi ones something fierce.

No, the general consensus is that it's the 3rd best Spidey film after Spider-Man 2 and Into the Spider-Verse (4th if you wanns count Spider-Man PS4).

The only reason why people even like Spider-Man Homecoming is because he’s now part of the MCU. Homecoming was just filler trash that makes the character of Spider-Man weak thanks to the retarded gloomy and happy tone of the MCU that made the character not be Spider-Man at all.

*completely fails to attract actual audiences to the theaters*

*has won shitloads of awards and nominations, is made almost four times its budget and is considered Sony's highest grossing animated movie*

Attached: thunking.gif (480x480, 375K)

lol what? You can't even bs that it's about budgets because the two HT were cheaper to produce and Smurfs wasn't significantly higher

And i thought awards were corrupt shit given away by ignorant Hollywood cronies? Like that one retard that claimed ITS somehow looked "live action"

Attached: grossing.png (972x943, 365K)

Homecoming is my favorite MCU movie, and it really sells Peter as a heroic character.

Tobey was whiny and reluctant. Everyone goes on and on about how great Spider-man 2 is, but he only becomes a hero again because he has to save MJ, when spending time with MJ was a huge part of why he stopped. Amazing Spidey was just a bully.

MCU Peter is a hero. He wants to prove himself, but more than that, he wants to do good. He's constantly being proactive throughout the film, and when he went after the Vulture instead of going to the dance, that was just a fantastic moment.

It was funny too.

Spider-verse is still better though.

>Western cartoon
>The entire western inspired cast lose out to a single anime themed characters

Sure is inferior in here

Attached: easy mode.png (600x453, 179K)

This. Holy shit, the idea that anyone likes Homecoming because it's a good Spidey movie is absurd. Even Amazing Spider-Man had less contempt for the main character whereas Homecoming just makes Peter into an idiot kid.

Do you realize what your nonsensical palate has wrought? More fucking bullshit like Homecoming that dumbs down characters to appeal to simpletons that don't even like comics.

>Iron Man's heavy presence suffocated the movie
??????

Sounds like someone needs to grow the fuck up.

Try criticizing this movie without mentioning minorities (they are not even a part of the plot) or Stark (he's in there for 5 minutes). Pro tip: you can't.

Attached: 1551239017590.jpg (1080x591, 110K)

he is latin american retard

i dont care how bad it is im literally only watching it for spider twink

I don't like it, so it's bad, idiot.

>Main character is a literal sheep who beat up Cap just because Tony told him to
>No spider sense, use some sorta poor man's Friday instead
>No suffering
>Supah advanced suit right off the start
>All in all, he was literally Ironman, except that he uses web instead of lazer
>Retarded way for the fat fuck to find out he is Spidermong
>Then the same retarded way for his aunt to find out he is Spideemate again

These all sound like minor bitching

Your mom sounds like minor bitching

Attached: faggot4.png (500x468, 144K)

>Iron Man's heavy presence suffocated the movie

Doesn't he only show up in three scenes?

>Now Spider-Man looks less real than the PS4 version
maybe because ps4 version is all computer and no live actors.

>the entire plot treats him like he's more fresh in the hero game but dialog from civil war and small little lines here and there suggest that peter already had his uncle ben responsibility moment so why have peter acknowledge it in civil war and then make the movie directly following it a recap of that lesson
we dont know what happened with uncle Ben yet. thing is it happened and move on, and the movie was supposed to be new to the hero game because he still had his shittily home made suit.

I agree. It's the same issues from the same autistic dude.

no it's also because of Tom Holland playing a better Peter and spiderman.

>Oscar's dont count especially when Sony broke the long tradition of giving animation award to disney.

yeah. The anti homecoming fags just have a hard on for the raimi movies because that was their first spiderman experience.

You're the retard for knowing that. Nobody cares about the poo.

You're on Yea Forums faggot. Spider-Man fought the avengers and fucked with the hulk in one of their earliest meetings. Of course people think hollands Spider-Man is faggot.

Fuck off to somewhere with casuals to suck this movies dick.

Fuck off samefag.

hey dip shit he also was a fan of them too. It wasnt like he had no idea who they were when they first met.

I can agree with 2 different posts faggot. It's not like I am pretending to be people.