What was Mary's power? Pedro had super strength, Darla had speed, Freddie could fly, Eugene had the lightning...

What was Mary's power? Pedro had super strength, Darla had speed, Freddie could fly, Eugene had the lightning, but Mary just seemed to be struggling with a Sin that was trying to tentacle rape her or something?

Oh, and Shazam thread I guess

Attached: shazam-grace-fulton-mary-marvel-1080651-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 131K)

So by basic deduction Mary either has The Stamina of Atlas or The Wisdom of Solomon. I'm leaning on Wisdom given that she's the most mature one of the group and the voice of reason

Attached: Shazamily.jpg (600x351, 129K)

Are we sure they each only got one power? Maybe they just couldn't use them properly yet.

But that's a useless power in a fight, is she going to solve riddles while this monster is feeling her up with its tentacles?

I think what happened is that they each got a small portion of Billy's power, but each of them specialize in a specific ability. Because in the comics they all have enhanced strength and can fly.

holy fuck the foster mom had big milkers

Mary has the power of being cute and sexy. She makes funny things with my peepee.

>What's this?
>You need it more than I do
I thought this was supposed to be a comfy film?

Her breasts literally grow way too big when she transformed.

Mary is and always has been the Supergirl to Billy's Superman.
She can do everything Billy can. Just not as good.

Does the movie really have the shitty Johns kids?

Stamina of Atlas since Darla and Pedro have the powers from Flashpoint.

>Mary's power is that she can fuck all day long
This can't be it

I am still feeling that.

Attached: 1553388898298.jpg (630x627, 102K)

She had the power to transform into a moderately attractive 40 yr old woman.

Why did they all get part of Shazam's power, but then it also seems like Billy is at full strength and can use all of the powers anyway

Well since we're talking about Shazam. Am I the only one who feels Billy was nerfed to hell and back?
The guy is basically Superman level in the comics I was expecting him to be atleast MoS level. Instead, all of his powers are played up with jokes. The dude literally struggled with a bus.

As his knowledge and confidence grow, so too does his power. He isn't at 100% yet.

A kid at my theater audibly gasped at that line

Are you looking for Kingdom Come Cap that nearly killed Superman until he was able to grab him by the mouth?
But yeah, Cap is Earth's Mightiest Mortal for a reason.

Shut the fuck up, faggot

They explained that he was still learning how to use it all.

>a headline that reads, “Superman Shifts Tectonic Plate; Prevents Devastating Earthquake.”
You have to remember that while this Superman hasn't done some of the badly thought out shit (holding a miniature black hole, travelling across the galaxy in minutes, ect) that he does in the comics, he is fucking insane in power. Shifting fucking tectonic plates in plates puts him vastly beyond anything we have seen in any capeshit movie, without even getting into his speed.

'Learning' isn't going to close that gap. That said, it's most likely a budget thing right now. If his movie does well he'll likely get a better showing next time. But I doubt he will ever quite reach DCEU Superman.

Mary sue