Thoughts on the BLACK WIDOW cast so far, Yea Forums?

Attached: Black Widow.png (910x549, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMgxXuAmZ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=j_5KgpN38hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a fuck? Why make this thread?

looks like something all the incels will get mad about

what's with all these cast threads lately

I believe this can work

Attached: Vice_Bale_618x412.jpg (618x412, 164K)

only person here i like is david harbour, who is he cast as?

Make David harbour taskmaster. If he got fit he’d be intimidating enough.

Bunch of actors, they can probably make a movie.

We're in the middle of the casting rush for the MCU's next movies.

A Russian spy. Nothing more is known.

Harbour is definitely that mentor figure/teammate guy whose name I don't remember whose shown up like twice since 2000.

and are they just gonna say that her birthday in winter solider was wrong because spy reasons or is this gonna be 90s? I mean if they're soviets

That black faggot is seriously playing Task? Was it that hard to cast someone with an imposing build?

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 4442AB0F00000578-4882822-image-a-12_1505376303976.jpg (306x459, 20K)

Taskmaster is not confirmed and very likely not in it.

You got played, bro.

The only concerning thing is that it's to be directed by a 50 year old aunt who never did an action movie in her life.

Is Spider-Woman rumored to be in this?

Nope.

lame

WHO WILL SHE FUCK !?

I'm just glad Emma Watson isn't in it.

Why bother to comment if you don't care?

They haven't said yet

I remember there being an article about a female director getting pissy when they told her not to worry about the action stuff because they'd handle it. I think they like bringing in directors for more the storytelling aspects of the movie but they have their own action teams so a director not having experience with that aspect isn't as important.

Marvel Phase 2 hiring plan seems to be "Hire whoever says 'Fuck Drumph' the loudest."
youtube.com/watch?v=hMgxXuAmZ-g

The directors are tokens, they put a black director in charge of Black Panther and just give him enough handlers that it's impossible to screw it up. Same with Captain Marvel but with a woman. It's what Marvel does with comics too, they feel only blacks should be allowed to write titles about black characters, only women should be allowed to write titles about women, etc.

looks mediocre

They're filming it pretty damn quick - Marvel's released the BW trailer already.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_5KgpN38hM

You're spinning what I said into some mouth foaming nonsense. The heart of the story is handled by the directors. The action sequences have teams to handle them because Marvel doesn't expect most of their directors to have action movie experience.

The best parts of Black Panther are those which have Coogler's thumbprint (intro, warrior falls, Kilmonger), the weakest parts (CGI fight, third act) were from Marvel.

Aw is the DChild upset because Based Marvel is going to kick the shit out of Birds of Praying for a better movie with Based Black Widow?

Don't be so harsh, I do think she could have worked as a Russian Mafia boss's brainwashed lingerie clad bimbo doll.

>expecting some outage yokel to understand this

I think that's a pretty smart way to make movies TBQH.

It means you can get a director who is good at directing actors and has good narrative sense...otherwise Marvel movies would end up being directed by Michael Bay.

Like Captain Marvel, it's another movie that in general Yea Forums shouldn't really care about because -- again like Carol Danvers -- Black Widow has been a bland character for decades. There are so many super hero movies out that another one in the bucket isn't a huge deal, it isn't worth talking about. If they want to have a Ted Turner, rainbow coalition cast then who the fuck cares -- it's the Black Widow movie and Black Widow can barely sell a book long enough to get a trade.

This. Disney is just killing time with these C-listers until they're ready to unleash X-Men and Fantastic Four. I do wish they'd work something out so they could use She-Hulk though. At least the earlier Byrne version would lend itself really well to the MCU, as She-Hulk was the original 4th wall breaking comedic hero. She's a lot more interesting than Widow or Carol too.

That’s retarded because 99% of actors hate trump anyways.

I doubt that. It's just hip to bash Trump, so the more conservative actors keep their mouths shut or even pretend to go along with other liberals to fit in and get roles. Except for based James Woods of course.

Hollywood is still majority liberal of course. I just doubt that 90% + cares that much about politics to actually hate Trump. But they're actors so playing it up comes naturally to them.