A bunch of Ben 10 episodes where ripped from the CN app thanks to this guy. Discuss...

A bunch of Ben 10 episodes where ripped from the CN app thanks to this guy. Discuss, if anyone´s still interested in this show.
drive.google.com/file/d/1TnJC05TZ3inIGvVDABvhO4KqpUsAPtll/view

Attached: ben 10 team.jpg (572x371, 46K)

>CalArts Ben 10

That's not calarts you actual retarded child

thanks

Thanks user, much appreciated. Really.

Attached: Ben_10_S2_E28-Safari-SaBad.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

So terribly flat and mediocre compared to every other iteration

Kevin is still the only reason I’m watching this. Really hoping they don’t fuck up what they’re doing with him larer on.
These episodes are also out of order. Buggy out should be after Introducing Kevin 11 since the trash boy starts to work with that weirdo in that episode.

Attached: 18ABC632-CE8C-497A-A0AA-B4C8BF15D266.png (1136x640, 1.4M)

It probably has more genuine heart and effort put into it than most incarnations that aren't OV and OS.

>Kevin is still the only reason I’m watching this.
He literally only appeared this season.

Personally, I watch this show for great moments like the Fulmini invasion, the Forever Knight, Glitch, and so on. They manage to do some pretty consistently cool things with these concepts.

>He literally only appeared this season
Yeah, I started watching this show this season.
Maybe I should have worded that better.
I’ve seen some other stuff, and while it isn’t THAT bad as I thought, nothing about the past seasons catches my eye.

>Still no more loli frightwig.
>Hard pass.

Can anyone upload it to a mega? Drive's fucking download limit is ass.

And mega’s isn’t? I get “exceeded download time” constantly and have to wait 5 hours to try again.

>dumping Ben for his cousin
Is this for real or was it just a joke?
It would be cute to see Kevin try to be Gwens rival

Attached: E38E6763-F209-4745-820E-2E4E9A3B4178.png (1136x640, 1.39M)

meme opinion 101

How is this franchise still going? I never see anyone excited for it, just Gwenposting.

Literally making more bank than the entirety of the DCEU. Stop using Yea Forums as a basis for something's popularity.

Toys.
Toys toys toys.
The show is really good for selling toys.

It makes a lot of money. I mean a fuck ton. Especially in foreign countries.

It's making CN's wallet very happy

Any Gwen toys?

It looks like a show made by pedophiles, for pedophiles.

I disagree
But then there was that one episode with Charmcaster...

Attached: Ben 10 Which Watch part 2 (full episode) - YouTube - Google Chrome.jpg (666x396, 40K)

And Frightwig.
Hell, she spent the whole of her debut episode in a swimsuit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-02-28-20h26m04s201.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

They all look gay.

Mhmh

But it has the cutest Gwen since the original.

>How is this franchise still going?
Toy sales in Mexico, Philippines, etc. Just look at the people who like the stuff the FB page posts.

im kinda waiting for the entire thing to be over so i can marathon it. dont see any point in following it since its episodic.

what a green redesign

I can see that. There’s some stuff with Kevin going on that’s interesting, and that’s why I’m watching it as it airs.
Plus, unlike SU, I think this season has a consistent schedule

Attached: 811ADFC6-175A-427A-AF43-7DDBB42F89E3.png (957x664, 95K)

>People actually think kevin deserved to be tentacle raped by Charmcaster just because he’s a bully
Wow, this fandom sucks

There is literally nothing wrong with a girl taking a guy to pound town repeatedly until he learns respect.

This flashback was so out of place.

Attached: kevin flashback.jpg (888x523, 90K)

Attached: C6Hah3uVAAEoRv2.jpg (645x652, 39K)

She does show up this season
>loli
ew

Attached: speechles on the seine.jpg (689x381, 72K)

Interesting

Is she still voiced by Cree Summer?

No and thank god.

>loli
>ew
Don't be gay.

Attached: C6HairHVAAA8Des.jpg (514x705, 39K)

Damn, Rose Lalonde looks like THAT?
*unzips dick*

Don’t be a pedophile

Jesus, looks like shit. As does every show where they reboot it and make the main character a kid again.

this

How many episodes does it have in total?

Any other lolis in the reboot?

Jessica DiCicco

120 episodes, I think. Not all of them have aired yet.

Attached: 1554507035747.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Okay, maybe I should watch this.

>120 episodes
How many have aired so far

Make me.

Attached: sfzxgtr.png (1135x713, 943K)

get out, normalfag.

>Nu Ben 10
Ehh

Attached: E72D1838-B811-4583-9AB3-7BAFE69F3FB6.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

>if a lot of people say it, it must be a meme!

>Wahh why do shows always gang on bullies! That’s not fair
Shut up fag.

Theres nothing wrong with punching bullies but Charmcaster went too far, and she had no excuse to do what she did.

What did she do? I guess nothing really bad because it's show for elementary schoolers.

If they did it once before of their own initiative, They can only be taught to not get caught. Better to put the fear of retribution into them then and there.

Have sex

>kidnaps Kevin
>Controls his actions
>bounds and gags him
>forces him to mutate
>treats him as a slave constantly
It got weird

You first

I accept your concession

I like the fact that Kevin has a more normal looking face. So far he's become the Shadow the hedgehog of the show.

Ah so it's fucking nothing. I thought they were making REAL bank in Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Vienna, etc.

She essentially used his body as her personal puppet with him still entirely aware, then turned her into a monstrous attack dog against his will once she got bored of playing around with her new 'toy'.

Reboot Charmacaster gives no fucks.

>that time ben swings her into a fucking water tower so hard she dents it with her head
I don't care how powerful your hair is, you should be dead little girl. But I'm glad you aren't.

>shadow
Hopefully he’s a better version of that trash character

I always like shadow. Maybe it's before the game came out I picked a comic where his origin showed a girl dying.

Nah this show is too detailed to be calarts

it still looks bad, and I bet even worse than the first ben 10.

Well I do hope Kevin has a dark backstory, but the problem is that Shadows development in the games was trash, and right now he’s a boring, edgy and overly serious character who can’t change or be allowed to be silly because fans would get angry.
I don’t want Kevin to be some 2cool4school angry jerkass who does good things ocassionally. Mostly because part of his character is that he isn’t cool. He tries to be, but fails because he tries too hard.

I never cared from the start.