"no Scott, just because I'm riding Big Bishop Cock now doesn't mean you get to see other girls."

"no Scott, just because I'm riding Big Bishop Cock now doesn't mean you get to see other girls."

Attached: 1537217439023.png (594x792, 391K)

Where's that "Oh Joy, Sex Toys" cuck comic when you need it?

What is she going to do about it? Cry while he fucks the fifth girl that isn't her this week?

>I’VE COME FOR SCOTT’S COCK

Attached: 8130E034-56C8-437D-8E42-E654F4303EF7.jpg (667x1000, 255K)

Cyke is a jeanfag. always been always will be.
meanwhile the chad Jean sleeps around because she never pledged allegiance to one person because that's stupid.

Attached: 1525241060965.png (543x306, 294K)

>Cyclops literally has a kid with a different woman and had multiple girlfriends and love interests
>Jean only has him and occasionally Wolverine
Nah, Scott's the Alpha. He kicked Xavier out of his own Mansion and took over, led mutantkind before the Schism, and won the heart of Emma Frost. Jean's got nothing on Rightclops.

It was Frost that seduced him and Jean who made it continue after she died, technically. Still alpha but not because of Scott.

kek, good one user. Jean is a cunt in this series too

Jean may have fucked Xavier

what's wrong with seduction? Frost wanted the alpha male, cause that's who she is, and she got him fair and square. Jean got jealous but realized she had already lost him to a superior woman

>what's wrong with seduction?
Reread your post. Scott didn't win the heart of Emma, Emma won Scott's heart.

>be Scott Summers
>be handsome, fit, cool, likable, and have awesome powers
>chicks basically throw themselves at you
>still pick the worst girls imaginable

What's wrong with him?

>tfw Jean will keep you as her boytoy and will turn you gay and a bottom if you displease her
>tfw she forces you to take juggernaut/blob/mojo cock up the ass

Attached: 1553671920719.png (711x400, 436K)

>emma
>worst
c'mon bruh

X-Men writers hated Cyclops and liked Wolverine. Only the 90s Cartoon and Evolution treated Scott fairly.

>Disrespect Prof X
I'll never forgive writers for making him some sort of evil mastermind.

Scott was portrayed basically as the leader of the mutant race and actually kinda-sorta friends with Wolverine from 2004 until Schism.

She's a slut. A whore. A thot.

Although it does really demonstrate Scott's sexual prowess if he's able to turn wild beasts like Emma into his own personal cocksleave.

Attached: EwHswLC.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

Women who embrace their sexuality are true women, and they know how to please you.

The body, abilities and looks of a chad but the mind of a virgin (or more accurately a little boy still hung op on a first crush)

>that pic
Dear God please keep Jean the fuck away from Peter. He's way too pure and innocent for this.

>No Scott you dont understand, your gay. You've always been gay. Except for me, you're not sexually attracted to women.

jean would be a upgrade from the jewish cunt

Kitty isn't good but she's still eons better than Jean.

Get outta this thread Scott

Is the Phoenix force strictly a mutant thing or does it bounce around to others as well?

Telekinetic chastity cage

Attached: 1529891137321.png (849x530, 700K)

It's probably fanart or one of those "Everyone is X" variant covers they do from time to time.

Bullshit. Scott seduced Emma.

Emma EXPLICITLY stated she started the affair to get back at Jean because Emma was still butt-hurt Phoenix Jean put her in a coma in her first appearance.

But she ended up falling in love with Scott, which fucked shit up.

Also, Scott only went with Emma after Jean's death, because Jean's future self saw that Scott would retire after her death and Beast would the world up under Sublime's influence and she had to go back in time to give Scott permission to fuck Emma. And even then, Emma had to basically shame Scott into staying with her as he tried to dump her after Jean's funeral

Fun fact: Morrison was a fan of X-Men Evolution Rogue and wanted to kill Rogue off and replace her with a brand new, 100% more gothier version of Rogue.

And most likely would have had Scott fuck his Goth replacement of Rogue, as Emma was a wholesale last minute addition to the cast when Morrison was barred from using Colossus (hence Emma turning into Colossus lite with her diamond form)

On a side note, anyone want Emma to permanently derail Scott/Jean by revealing that Teen Jean turned Bobby gay against his will?

Would be the perfect mike drop for Jean getting bitched the fuck out. Logan tells Jean to fuck off and die, Scott believes Emma over Jean, and Bobby tells Jean to fuck off and runs off with Shadowcat (who irrevocably fucks Jean up by using her phasing powers to gouge out Jean's eyes as punishment for ruining her relationship with Bobby like she did).

Emma leaves the X-Men, as Jean basically is left blinded and NO ONE willing to help her (not even Beast) as she is screaming in agony and barely able to concentrate to use her psi powers as replacement sight. As Emma gets into her limo, Tessa asks if Emma was lying to just through the X-Men into chaos. Emma turns to the reader and says "I did what had to be done" as a nod to Marvel basically going full fan service to give Jean her comeuppence and restoring Bobby as a straight man/ and the Bobby-Kitty pairing.

He's blind to love. I blame his powers.

More likely they'd just have Emma use her powers to make Bobby straight again and leave it ambiguous towards whether or not Emma was undoing Jean's tampering or altering Bobby's mind to make him 100% straight as a gift to Kitty after she finds out how Kitty dumped Colossus at the alter simply because she still loved Bobby.

I don't feel bad when women are cucked, especially Jean who isn't even in a relationship with Scott at this point. She can't have it both ways.

At this point, both Scott and Jean are broken up and last I check:

1. Scott was with Emma when he "died"

2. Jean basically dumped Scott in Phoenix Resurrection when the Phoenix Force offered to raise him from the dead for her.

At this point, the Jean/Bishop hook-up seems to be the excuse plot for Scott not to get back with Jean when Age of X-Men ends. When everyone escapes from AoXM, Bishop and Jean are going to have an awkward reunion and Scott's going to misinterpret what he sees and basically think they are a couple (same with Wolverine).

Jean will then find BOTH men don't want her anymore and she'll be fucked and have to go crying to Beast for support, since Warren and Bobby won't put up with her shit.

Attached: 1553273005047.jpg (650x1791, 453K)

>You're...

Nightcrawler and Kitty were cute together in Evolution.

There I said it.

or literally killing whole planets

Fuck it, I just want Maddie Pryor to show up as a straight up evil, big swingin' dick villain.

No, bring her back and have her and Scott reconcile/Scott telling Jean to fuck off and that he's taking Maddie back to complete Scott's redemption.

Because if given the chance, I would not be shocked if Marvel tried to retcon Maddie as Teen Jean Grey, who somehow pulled a Doc Octopus/Superior Spider-Man and saved her personality/memories as a secondary personality and that was the part of Jean that she rejected, that ended up circling the globe and possessing the mindless Jean Grey clone in Sinister's lab.

Didn't Claremont retcon Maddie/Jean in X-Men Forever by saying that Maddie was all of the best parts of Jean and that post-resurrection Jean was a complete cunt? And that was why Scott left her for Emma first chance he could? Because the version of Jean fished out of Jamaica Bay was Jean's unloving cunt side and why she was so frigid to Scott and drove him to Emma?

Why was Scott so cruel to Maddie?

Wrong book; that was X-Men The End.

Editorial.

Shooter basically demanded they be broken up so Jean could come back and later, Bob Harras demanded Maddie be turned 100% evil, so Scott would be "absolved" and he could finally force Simonson to have Jean and Scott get together at long last.

Claremont kept tripling down because he truly thought he was cock of the walk and Shooter wouldn't ruin his plans to permanently retire Scott, but got shitted on because X-Factor was largely Shooter's revenge for Claremont constantly fucking over Bob Layton (who created the X-Factor pitch but with Lorna and Alex replacing Jean and Scott) wanting to play in his sandbox.

In universe, it predates mutants, but it's still basically a mutant thing.

>Jean may have fucked Xavier

Not likely, she was shocked when Onslaught told her about Xavier's secret love for her.

Scott was only about to tame Emma when nobody else wanted her. As soon as a more Alpha man made a serious play for her, Scott was getting cucked by Namor.

>I'll tell the team I walked into a door, Hank...

Attached: 1530106419034.jpg (580x334, 43K)

Ans the anime. He brooded for a bit, got over Jean, got in love with Emma and he turned her into an X-man with his swooning Sephiroth voice, exorcised all his Jean-guilt ghosts with the help of Emma and then proceeded to be the best X-Leader. You think I'm joking but that's what happens.

Reading this thread makes my head ache, why the fuck do X-Men have to be such a soap opera

Writers and editors think soap opera drama where a small cast of characters eventually have all dated each other and none of it matters for long will sell better than a lasting couple in a stable, loving relationship, despite that being what a lot of the readers want to see for characters they like and are invested in. On some level they hate their audience and don't want to give them what they want.

>Writers and editors think soap opera drama where a small cast of characters eventually have all dated each other and none of it matters for long will sell better
It does sell. Look at any long-running TV series or comic book.

Because during the mid-70s and 80s, the idea that capes have to be soap operas settled in firmly and fucked american superhero comics forever. Just like pro-wrestling, it's male soaps at this point.

X-Men are being outsold by Venom right now, user. Reuniting Spider-Man & MJ gave fans what they wanted, and they actually have an enthusiastic, happy fanbase that's buying a lot of comics, while the X-books are needlessly making readers angry with Age of X-Man crackships like Jean/Bishop and Psylocke/Blob.

>Venom
You mean the slutbyiote that had multiple hosts and all the drama that came from that?
>Reuniting Spider-Man & MJ
You mean a couple that was broken up is now getting back together in a classic soap opera maneuver?

Waifufags are pathetic

The point is that giving the fans what they want sells better than denying them what they want.

The problem for X-Men fandom is that it can't decide who it wants for Cyclops, and two out of three segments of the fans are going to get angry whatever happens.

Attached: xgz9nkR.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

X-Men has almost never been good. Only a select few runs are worthwhile, while the majority is trite garbage that is basically cycled on repeat.

Spider-Man had it once.

Attached: 1790294-spider_man_025_16.jpg (1256x1920, 330K)

Venom is savage.

Brazilians/africans, gypsies and Asians don't count as a demographic, user. They're piss poor and dumber than Grug the caveman in terms of taste.

What counts is what brings in the money, my friend.

What money? What moneeeey? What part of "piss poor" don't you understand? There is no money to be made off of them. Everyone should just outright take their resources and lands, not cater to them. The thing is that everyone else has far more natural resources than they could ever have.

Jean wasnt with anyone else in this show though?

How else do you think Ultimate Colossus ended up gay? Beware the Grey

You think she wouldn't psychically castrate him? Render him unable to even think about another woman. This is fucking Jean "Worst mutant" Grey. The woman who brainwashed a teammate just because he disagreed with her plan.

Hank Pym the wife beater is the worst thing that Marvel writers decided to become a universal constant. Fucking EVERY hero did it in the past, but no, it becomes part of the fixed canon of Antman that he is now a brutal animal who beats his wife.

It's not even interesting beyond setting Janet up for some kind of later confidence boost/riding the latest dick the writers want to push her with.

Posting underrated X-men pairing.

Attached: wolverine and storm marcio takara.jpg (637x900, 153K)

Wondering how sex with a spineless slug works. Does he just have an intermediate slave fuck you?

>You mean the slutbyiote that had multiple hosts and all the drama that came from that?
Except literally zero drama comes from that. Eddie never goes "YOU FUCKING SLUT I BET YOU WISH I HAD NO LEGS OR PUT ON A SCORPION SUIT RIGHT NOW". Different hosts are a gimmick at best.

Why is he a villain again?

But you didn't post that.

Attached: 081d7e0b2a2265fa652937918c233aa4.jpg (632x960, 101K)

This is an edit

based

Jane keeps getting in accidents while only Hank is around

After a couple everyone starts to assume the worst

Is it really villainous to call somebody out on doing something like that to someone?

>Kamala dressing up as Scott's dead ex-girlfriend
Now that's some fucked up kinky shit.

based Jean
making 4 ching-chong chiddly incels seethe

>Psylocke/Blob
tags: ugly bastard, fat, Asian, ninja

What do you expect? It was Scott’s idea

Around Grey, you’ll catch the gay.

Not as bad as when Deadpool did it.

Claremont did nothing wrong

I prefer my pairings to be non-canon

Attached: dani and magik.png (1279x1271, 2.39M)

you aren't wrong. evo Kitty was pretty great, and Kurt is always great, and together they were cute as hell. Evo Kitty was still for Rogue

>why the fuck do X-Men have to be such a soap opera
Most Cape comics are like this, might as well ask the same about wrestling. I enjoy the relationship drama

>Sat
God Magik had a better costume than her nostalgia spandex she is wearing now. Thanks Editors

His mental illness was and is far more interesting than any part of the wife beating. most writers understand this and have Jan understand this. But Bendis being in control of Marvel for song long didn't understand it and pushed it ever chance he could. So it drowned out writers like Slott, Spencer and Gage.

I prefered Bloodstorm with Scott (yes that pic is AoA but might as well be Bloodstorm). But my vamp/wolverine is pic related

Attached: x23jubilee16.jpg (773x1089, 213K)

How is Scott "likable"?

Doesnt Scott have lie four kids with other women

Am i really only one who liked wolverine and storm togehter?

Attached: 1338435597586.png (215x211, 4K)

it was just ok, nothing good nothing bad, very blande

Feels like something that should have happened in the 80s

>canadian goblin touching my african goddess

Attached: 1546491825044.png (576x432, 218K)

SYRUPED

Attached: ThorStorm.png (850x1280, 1.85M)

She killed Firestar's pony.

Prof X was a cunt, m8.

Reminder Jean telekinetically teases Scott's prostate

Professor X was ALWAYS an evil mastermind. The closest he got to not being that was when Claremont wrote him and even then he had his moments.

Attached: 1463708088187.jpg (1988x3056, 1.81M)

I agree that it should had happened earlier
Don't be rude. Logan had hard life and even he deserves some chocolate.

The worst thing is even if she didn't turn him gay, she still outed him as gay and she grew up in 60s America. It's not like she wouldn't expect there to be serious consequences for him.

>Not likely, she was shocked when Onslaught told her about Xavier's secret love for her.
She's the most powerful telepath in the Marvel Universe.

>She's the most powerful telepath in the Marvel Universe.
>can't lift a glass of water for more than 5 minutes without going "SCOOOT!"

Also, given Ed Brubaker's run it's not impossible Xavier did fuck her and erased her memories for the greater good.

>"you are safe with me, I would never read your mind"
>I CANT READ HER MIND WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO READ HER MIND ASAP

Telepath holocaust when?

Attached: Professor X.jpg (970x545, 183K)

Wasn't Xavier a rip of Niles Caulder? (Who actually was a total cunt.)

Is this an edit, or not? I can't tell.

Last part is the edit.

Don’t go by me but IIRC the story goes that a DC guy was socializing with a Marvel guy and told him about Doom Patrol, then Marvel swiped the idea and beat them to press.

More like;
>"you are safe with me, I would never read your mind"
>I CANT READ HER MIND WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO READ HER MIND ASAP
>Nevermind, tl;dr I'm going to find a teenager who doesn't have a Demon-Lord Psionic Shield.

>unironically calling someone an "incel"
>cringe

Attached: nojeangrey.jpg (655x995, 165K)