He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong
The game didn't do enough to show him being a sleazy asshole

Attached: spidermanps4norman.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Good thing he wasn't the antagonist then

I think he's been your avverage sleezy business man up till this point, but I'm thinking they'll use the events of the first game as an excuse to have Norman become the douche we love.
Similar to how we saw Otto start off as a benevolent, bullied genius and then slowly turn into an insecure, revenge-obsessed sadist, I think we'll see Norman have a similar fall from grace.

>literally Donald Trump
>good
No

He needs to become a villain in SM2.

Like blame Spidey for losing the mayoral race and decide to make it personal.

What game

I hope they keep him this way. Do something different for once

So are "He did nothing wrong" threads just shameless (You) whoring?

my problem with it was there's at least a line or two from almost every character mentioning how much of an asshole they think Norman is
and the thing is he really isn't
yeah him shutting down Otto's shit is a downer but Otto ended up being the bigger shithead in the end Norman looks reasonable

Have you never been to fucking /m/?

>Litteraly did nothing wrong
>Discovered a bio-weapon and did everything in his power to hide it

Yeah man nothing wrong

Just because Otto was worse doesn’t make Norman a good guy. That’s like saying the soviets were good because “hey, they helped stop hitler”

pretty sure the point was to make him more sympathetic than he usually is

>dangling from a rooftop
>life being threatened by a supervillain
>Otto broadcasting the whole thing to the world
>Norman tells him to fuck off and calls him worthless
>lost his position as mayor but still owns his mega corp while Otto has nothing
Is there an Osborn more based?

He had a fucking doomsday virus developed in a lab in one of the most densely populated population centers in America. He had the resources to do it in Antarctica, he just wanted it done there so he could keep an eye on it. Then he hired the world's least effective and competent private mercenary force to get it back, which they attempted by building civilian internment camps in Manhattan.

He also performed illegal and unethical experiments on Li that ended up killing his parents, which Norman never ever faced justice for.

He was part of a duo subjecting a child to illegal experimentation and covering it and the subsequent manslaughter of his parents up--it's also implied he forwent safety procedures to where even Otto was wondering WTF-- he also ruined at least one man's career, up to his eyeballs in illegal super science as a general thing and a litany of human rights violations during his "martial law" stint as the game progressed all seemed pretty wrong to me.

Yeah. This. At the fucking least, Umbrella originally had all their shit out in the woods a few miles away from Raccoon City rather than inside it before things started going wrong for them.

Shit where was the *actual* US army during all of this?

Applying the treatment to Martin without consulting with DOCTOR Octavius was negligent and resulted in the loss of two lives.

Aside from that, no, he didn't really.

Also this. How the fuck was Sable able to come back to the city in the third DLC?

Because she's not a wanted criminal?

Why not, though? With all that her PMC did to the city, wouldn't she be facing a lot of flak?

Because Osborn himself was footing their bill so the US government wasn't sticking its dick into that situation?

...because the US government would *always* back off if someone brought a paramilitary force into one of their major cities-- especially one with jetpacks, missile launchers on their armored cars and fucking laser guns.

The US government is terrified of those jetpacks and would *never* bring in the big guns to investigate WTF was going on.

You're actually bitching about the logistics of a video game that uses comics for its basis WITH also the fact that for Marvel 80% of their stories happen to take place in New York City and its surrounding suburbs.

keep crying

Why the fuck does some faggot always have to make everything political? Shut the fuck up, retard.

Plus he was in bed with Kingpin.

because idiots like you get baited by it

>he needs to do reveal it so everyone can use it as a weapon