Do you like that they've made her a recurring character?

Do you like that they've made her a recurring character?

Attached: gettin all the screentime.jpg (797x1011, 126K)

We lost Toffee and Ludo for her so no. Ludo was the best thing about this show.

I thought I would, but no, I don't.

I don't want her to hang around those retarded teens

Yes but she seems so tame these days

What I don't like is how there's an utter lack of a focused antagonist and the show is just meandering around with shipping and muh racism. This show really did die with Toffee

Attached: Selina reactions.jpg (555x669, 70K)

I want to impregnate and breed eclipsa

You better be as big as Globgor

Attached: 1543910565857.jpg (200x221, 7K)

I'm actually interested in where her character is going..

can anyone explain her timeline before she got crystallized? I still don't get it

Apparently, she's the daughter of Solaria, but instead of being a monster hater like her mother during the great war between monsters and mewmans, she instead preferred falling in love with the monster warlord, for which the mewmans never forgave her. Her true daughter was hidden away for shame, and the king and the magical council took a pie folk mewman girl and pretended that she was the real daughter of Eclipsa to not upset the royal succession line.
Eclipsa and Globgor probably got then crystallized.

She was this evil mirror star, but I suspect they thought making a woman in an interracial relationship the villain was problematic.

They're going to make the kidnapping of Meteora the justification of why they are not evil, disregard the facts of being a traitorous slut and a man eating abomination.

Eh, Globgor not wanting to kill or at least not eating mewmans anymore for love is believable enough. And mewmans probably tasted bad anyway.
The majority of modern sapient monsters don't wanna eat mewmans either.

Modern monsters were the dirty, retarded favelados of mewni that didn't even discovered agriculture, until they were retconned as 300 IQ model citizens, and perfect cultured gentlemen.

Not all monsters are rich and elite perfect cultured gentlebeings. Except for the ones that are rich and elites, of course. The rest were just normal poorfags living in peace with mewmankind. Heck, the Butterflies even installed a puppet monster monarch to keep the monster population in check, before Ludo took over.

I forgot, now pony heads and demons are monster, yeah fuck that.

Lucitor demons are daijobu, cause they married into the family. I think Eclipsa's granny is half lucitorian. And she apparently was the prettiest girl around.

The show is supposed to be about fighting the forces of ebil.... whoever that may be... Ludo is just an insane midget, Toffee's plan was basically a shittier version of Amon's in Korra season 1, and Eclipsa just wanders around the castle occasionally doing dark-but-not-necessarily-evil shit. There is no villain or even tension or conflict which is why you get stuck with dud episodes that make absolutely no sense like that recent Quest Buy one.

Attached: 1551556923678.jpg (1409x1136, 180K)

She's my waifu so yes.

Attached: 1553646886302.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

I like her character.

Attached: 3049123_Eclipsa_Groove_colored.jpg (1047x1200, 153K)

but they also killed the kidnapper

If she actually turns out to be evil im just going to love her more

Attached: thebestcharacter.png (1140x522, 600K)

God I wish.

Attached: dec bust sale-028_Eclipsa_SVTFOE_2018_Groove_Colored.jpg (2062x2391, 273K)

She´s fucking boring as hell.
Her whole character is based on the subversion that you think she´s gonna be evil but she´s actually a nice person, and you shouldn´t judge people by appearences, but once you get pass that she´s a boring character.
She´s just...too nice. She cares about people, isn´t malicious, doesn´t do anything horrible and even her relationship with literal satan that gave birth to an abomination is treated as something sweet.
There´s nothing to her character that makes her fun or interesting. She´s just there to give some terrible message about accepting others and giving up on old traditions. She sucks.

I'm stuck between her being truly good or truly evil.
I current love her status quo of being a loving parental figure for both marco and star. I have no idea how'd I react if she was just evil. It could be cool, but she's too good right now. It'll be hard to make her any better.

Yeeaahh. I doubt they're actually going to go down the "surprise she's evil" route. And if they do, they likely won't do it in a good way.

she used to be a sarcastic little shit in the book, I miss that

go to bed Marco