2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: skz9qNw.jpg (206x305, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJRfABxL4R8?t=79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It always disgust me how Disney portrait Native American females as whores with plastic surgery when real native Americans didn’t look that bad

Attached: A872003F-790F-4CC8-8082-3C280F05CC7F.jpg (638x776, 134K)

Lost money for Disney, even if the studio invested much more money on this film than Lion King. Probably because Lion’s King was Kassenberg idea and Eisner hated him

There is a good reason why a majority of White Americans have a Native American ancestor. Usually it isn't a man either.

people remember colors of the wind, but the film is forgotten.

The music and colors are amazing but dear lord is the film boring as fuck

This movie is just so strange to me
I dont understand why Disney put so much of their efforts into it, thinking it'd get big
I can see where some adults could appreciate it, but it's just too slow and the themes not really anything kids could get into.
The choice to do a bastardization of Pocahontas was also weird

Pocahontas seems to be ushered back in discreetly, as of now, in that line of "Disney Princesses"

She was always there, not much focus beyond dolls until WiR2 happened, and even then that entire scene was only to sell dolls.

It was trash even when it was new.

>when real native Americans didn’t look that bad

Depends on where you live. North America is fucking huge and lumping all the different groups together is like saying that Swedes and Spaniards are the same

Goofy Movie was a MUCH better 1995 release.

Attached: cute.png (1832x1366, 2.42M)

Are social norms ever going to change so much that Pocahontas becomes as taboo as Song of the South? I went back and rewatched the film and it's pretty cringy and ham fisted.

>not historically accurate
fuck this shit.

Real Natives were ugly

Attached: 11304115706_02da692e2c_o.jpg (1313x1070, 328K)

No one cares about natives in America

>natives in america were practically wiped out
>natives in mexico and further south are ignored and grouped with all other latinos
>natives in canada have some influence but >canadian media

When did everyone start hating Disney?

Attached: BS_Amy_Matchlock.png (500x613, 266K)

When they became too powerful.

When they got people defending their mediocrity

is this a late april fools joke?

Attached: Red-Shirt-Guy.jpg (400x400, 20K)

u will always live on in my heart, princess

Attached: poca.jpg (500x749, 103K)

>Pre-Puberty dress for Powhatan girls was nothing, and for women, only a deer-skin apron covered their tattooed bodies.

Attached: Toph grin.png (220x220, 71K)

The actual answer is when they started buying everyone and everything. This was not fucking good.

Pocahontas used to go around nude.

I think this is what did it.

youtu.be/cJRfABxL4R8?t=79

Apparently she hung out with the colonists a lot (Understandable, she'd never seen anything like them before) and used to do cartwheels, which historians apparently considered noteworthy.

What would natives call cartwheels since they didn't have carts?

Surely they had carts? Or at least had seen them back home.

What are modern natives like?

Depressed.

But the natives would have a totally different way of naming an acrobatic tumble.
Prior to the introduction of horses to the American Natives, there was no common beast of burden and thus large wheels were of little practical use.

Oh! I thought you meant the colonists.

Well, what animal moves like that?

Depends on the age.
The older ones are still living with the trauma of what the church and government did to them.
Took them from their families as kids.
Forced to learn white culture and forget their native language.
Attempted Christianity Indoctrination
Beat them.
Raped them.

Real bad shit.

The younger ones still feeling the impact of that.
But with time, things are SLOWLY improving.

Not many.
Armadillos and tumbleweeds don't exist around the rivers of Virginia.

Maybe like a sideways maple seed

A whole article talking about how big breasts Pocahontas has? I'm surprised someone thought this was news and worth printing in a paper.
It reminds me of a pic I saw once, though. Wasn't there some piece of Pocahontas concept art where she had noticeably bigger tits than in the movie? Trying to find it now, but having trouble.

True, but Tiger Lily will always have a special place on my penis.

In retrospect, it's a very forgettable film. I don't think it makes most people's list of top 5 favorite Disney films of the 90s

Hitler wanted to give Indians back huge swaths of the US after the War. Sadly the bad guys won in '45.

Are there any qts

It's pretty bland and nothing really stands out besides the songs. It's basically the '90s version of Frozen, except the people who waifu Pocahontas aren't neatly as numerous or autistic.

Depends what you're attracted to.
I'd say so.
You just gotta look for them.

I'm so sure that would have worked out GREAT in the long run.
A defeated US with massive land and resource redistribution.
No chance of bloodshed there. Nope.

In any case:

>However, certain Native American advocate groups, such as the fascist-leaning American Indian Federation, were to be used to undermine the Roosevelt administration from within by means of propaganda.[89][90] In addition, in an effort to gain Native American support, the Nazis classified the Sioux, and by extension all Native Americans, to be Aryans,[89] a theory echoed in the sympathetic portrayal of the Natives in German westerns of the 1930s such as Der Kaiser von Kalifornien. Nazi propagandists went as far as declaring that Germany would return expropriated land to the Indians, while Goebbels predicted they possessed little loyalty to the U.S. and would rather rebel than fight against Germany.[89] As a boy, Hitler had been an enthusiastic reader of Karl May westerns[9] and he told Albert Speer that he still turned to them for inspiration as an adult when he was in a tight spot;[91] the Karl May westerns contained highly sympathetic portrayals of American Indians.

I like long black hair and dark eyes, my only requirements besides being attractive of course. I wouldn't mind guys either desu.

I wonder if I'd remember the movie better if John Smith had kept wearing more loose clothing that was constantly falling off of his shoulder.

Attached: what a slut.jpg (1022x652, 92K)

Gotta love the convenient expansion of the definition of Aryan.

I really doubt the natives would have wanted to start ANOTHER civil war.
The first one was not kind to them.

Aztec cartoon when? I have an idea but it sounds like a cheesy YA novel made by a woman.

Attached: SOMOS.jpg (640x640, 186K)

describe it

Wut?......

Attached: pepehead.jpg (1800x1200, 113K)

She still shows up now and again. They used her in the mobile game Disney Sorcerer's Arena.

They dug deep for that one

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-113951_YouTube.jpg (1874x1080, 579K)

Pocahontas is hand drawing cartoon, user.
I think NOBODY can actually draw Pocahontas by himself alone, not even Glen Keane (Actually he can but not look like a final production)

I meant to suggest Disney is like Unicron, devouring everything in its path and making it part of him, until there is nothing else left.

>tripfag and a /pol/tard
kill yourself

She's the hottest princess
Has that going for her

Attached: pocahontas1.png (600x315, 183K)

>brown princess completely blown out by talking animal movie hat was seen by the execs has the B/lesser movie
>happens again with moana and zootopia

Attached: The-Lion-King-750x350.jpg (750x350, 42K)

It's no surprise. The logic is simple:
> The main character is non-white.
> So they should be perfect and non-controversial to avoid racism accusations
> They become boring as hell
> Movie flops