Why do people like this guy?

why do people like this guy?

Attached: boooo.jpg (970x546, 134K)

Due to his awesomeness.

Wasn’t a huge fan of the actor, but the character is one of my favorite avengers.

>not liking quicksilver
he's fast and cool how else can i explain this

Big juicy sweater cows. I want to bury my face in them.

Everyone loves speedsters. It's one of the coolest powers to portray in comics or film.

h-he's fast!

Yep

Might be the only speedster not to job.

We want to fuck him in the ass

Both points I needed to say were already made. God bless.

He runs fast, he's surly, he has the Slav accent.

Flash is so well loved it leaks to its clones.

I do always end up liking the speedsters.

He is the Spiderman/Human Torch/Iceman /Flash
Of the group or at least he was made to be that way in the Movies

Basically the young twunk archetype
young, cute and quipy that brings the comedy, novelty and fun. plus he's got a dark edge to him for being a gypsy like bandit lifestyle

I would love to see them all team together.

no, they like this guy

Attached: xmen-apocalypse-quicksilver-jacket-650x750.jpg (650x750, 32K)

Good genes

Attached: Magneto Animated.jpg (1600x1200, 215K)

Because he had a potential character with his love of Wanda and turning into a good guy because of Hawkeye. Unlike the Fox QS which is essentially just a sentient plot device until they tried to shoehorn into something in Apocalypse.

1) He’s a speedster. Speedsters are objectively the best. So far, Pietro has shown strong power potential without being a time god like Foxsilver. When they revive him, they can build him up to his comic levels, including the time bending, instead of blowing their load first movie and having nowhere to go.
2) He’s really fucking hot. ATJ perfectly embodies Pietro’s powerful build and beautiful face. The Slav accent just makes everything so much better.
3) He’s got a cool backstory and interesting potential for storylines, especially now that Marvel has all their toys again. Imagine Fatal Attraction, Genosha, or House of M bought to the big screen.
4) He’s a hot speedster.

He fast af boi

Fuck you, he sucks. He's a damn gimmick at best

Magneto in the MCU, recruiting Pietro into his brotherhood and bedeviling Wanda as an Avenger foe. The next decade of Marvel movies is going to be brilliant.

he saved godzilla's life

he's a twinky speedster

a great gimmick tho'

And blue. Way past cool!