Kino is on the menu lads eat up

>Marvel's 'Eternals': Angelina Jolie Reportedly Confirmed to Play Sersei
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/05/marvels-eternals-angelina-jolie-sersi-confirmed/

Attached: D3asxqeWsAIhBae.jpg (696x390, 47K)

Mommy Hela 2.0

She has got the biggest case of tranny face i ever done seen

Sounds good to me

You don’t know what the words you use mean, do you?

I have no idea who the eternals are

>Woman has any form of cheekbone or chin
>WOW DID SHE USED TO BE A MAN ONLY MEN HAVE THOSE THINGS
The internet ruined you.

It does, doesn't it. I was concerned that she would be playing only a side role. Seems like not.

Kumail Nanjiani is also confirmed, probably playing Makkari who is going to be the movie's comic relief.

Attached: Makkari.png (838x395, 509K)

You're an idiot

Its especially weird in this case because Angelina Jolie is, like, as objectively a beautiful woman as you can get. She was world reknown for her sex appeal for years.

If Angelina Jolie isn't beautiful, who the fuck is?

So basically MCU's first flop. Eternals is like New Gods and Inhumans, one of multiple Kirby created properties that don't really work very well as a comic or as an adaptation. I think Marvel publishing's multiple failures with Eternals is indicative of that. This could potentially be Feige's Inhumans.

An even more obscure version of Inhumans.

Even when I’ve been skeptical at first, most every role in the mcu has been at least adequately cast.

>t.confirmed flop poster.

She looks like she had plastic surgery

I was not sold on and still not sold on Brie Larson, Angelina is a different matter altogether, she knows how to put together a well rounded archetype. I'm excited about this one now.

Cheekbones and jaws are hot. Keira Knightly is 10x more attractive than any doughy faces recessed chin actress. If you look at any image of an attractive person, chances are their jaw doesn’t just slope into their neck.

The MCU has a pretty good track record of taking properties no one gives a shit about and turning them into marketable, mainstream names.

It doesn't matter if the Eternals-as-comics are worth less than toilet paper, it only matters whether or not the MCU version of the Eternals engages audiences.

One of these days an MCU movie will legit flop. But you only lose points if you claim every one of them will be a flop until by sheer statistical probability you are finally right once.

Brie was a weaker pick sure, but I’m still waiting for endgame because my biggest problems with that movie were the writing and direction. Like if you can’t manage to make Samuel l Jackson entertaining, you have a problem.

It will be interesting to see if she's any better with different directors.

>I was not sold on and still not sold on Brie Larson

Agreed, but I am hoping that she will do better under other directors. We know she can act more than she did in Captain Marvel, which was at least kinda hamstrung by the fact that the script means that the character isn't even mentally the character for most of the movie.

I think there is potential for her in the role, but they need to find out how best to use her. Her current performance is okay but not amazing.

I am holding out hope that she gets an early Thor Ragnarok treatment. Rebooting the character with a new writer and director could be a great step forward. If people start saying “man captain marvel was so much better in endgame”. The studios will notice that. Just like the reaction to strange in infinity war will probably lead to an even better strange 2.

So an even shittier take on X-Men?

The thing there is there's potential for her to be overshadowed in the scope of End Game, there's quite a lot of actors involved and a hell of a lot going on, contrary to popular opinion I don't think CM is either going to hog the limelight or roflolstamp Thanos.

Nah. It's just no one has bothered to use them for anything to bring out their true worth.

No she isn’t, but her minor appearance might inform her characters portrayal in the future.

>Eternals
great, yet more characters literally no one has literally heard of

Hey if they can do it with Guardians of the Galaxy they can do it again, I'm hoping they go full on Lord of the Rings style fantasy with this one.

Mutants, Inhumans, and Eternals are a lot alike. The big difference is that Mutants are natural extensions of human genes, Inhumans are mutants due to experiments by Kree scientists centuries ago, and Eternals are mutants due to experiments by Celestials much further back.

Eternals are then basically Inhumans except a longer lifespan is guaranteed to be part of the package and they usually look human.

But Sersi is suppose to be youthful

You mean an aged actress who was supposed to play a hot character but actually the actress isn't hot anymore because she's way too old, and all the makeup and CGI used to make her look under 40 causes the character to look fake, but the weirdos online insist that she's still really hot?
Yeah it'll be Hela 2.0.
So hot, guys. Wow.

I think Selene is technically an Eternal even though she's normally thought of as a mutant.

Attached: tumblr_ppiakj2cS11xx2tuyo1_540.jpg (337x810, 224K)

>Eternals flopping
Lol, if Captain Marvel didn't flop this won't flop.

>deletes thanos
>starts up bring up eternals
I guess this is how they will bring back thanos with prequels of him trying to fuck death

>MCU's first flop
How many times are you going to say this?

Sersei is like hundreds of years old, but in our world she's supposed to look youthful/prime-breeding age. Angelina Jolie will be like 50 by the time this comes out, and for the last decade and a half she's looked like a skeleton with anorexia who cut her boobs off.

>Angelina Jolie is, like, as objectively a beautiful woman as you can get. She was world reknown for her sex appeal for years.
So you're a victim of marketing and believe whatever the TV tells you.
Cool.
She was hot in the Tomb Raider movies, that's about it.

>Mutants are natural extensions of human genes
Mutants aren't though. Mutants are a byproduct of the Celestials' experiment that took millenniums to cultivate.

Attached: Kid Apocalyse Unpresent Stare.jpg (583x659, 64K)

>So you're a victim of marketing and believe whatever the TV tells you.
>He doesn't understand that marketing caters to what appeals to people not vice versa
They put Angelina Jolie to hype up a product, not the other way around.
It's not enough to call you a dumb asshole, the pseudointellectualism puts you on another level.

There is literally nothing wrong with mommy cate

Attached: 1497691363129.webm (1280x536, 2.98M)

She is an External, a race of immortal mutants. But originally she was introduced in New Mutants just a vampire feeding on a long lost colony of Roman in Brazil.

Just to make sure my lore is correct, the Eternals are the the inspiration behind the legendary characters like Beowulf, Gilgamesh, etc., within Marvel canon?

Eternals, Deviants and Humans were all created by Celestials.

Attached: RCO011_1465875871.jpg (988x1500, 536K)

Yep.

she is a disgusting "human being".

Might not be as far away from our true history as a species as we imagine.

pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

Gaiman had a good run didn't he?

Remove that giant dildo from your ass this instant user.

The way you talking implies you're the kind of man that wouldn't fuck Judi Dench, so you disgust me.

>I'm hoping they go full on Lord of the Rings style fantasy with this one.
the hobbit movies killed any good will for fantasy epics

That's Dame Judi Dench to you peasant.

Which no one bothered following up on not even the Knauf ongoing that was suppose to be its sequel. But Gaiman's biggest contribution was playing on the dichotomy between them being instrument and tools of the Celestials and the human lives they develop as a result of Spirite's machinations. That's especially apparently with Makkari, Sersi, Druig and Thena. Less so wth Ikaris since Gaiman seemed to have arrived with the idea from Kirby run of Ikaris posing as a human in the first issue.

Well guess it's time to kill myself then

It means she's fucking ugly and looks like a man, that's all I need to know.

Until I'm finally proven objectively right, obviously.

See they are spot on.

Ah yes just like the infamous first flop Guardians of the Galaxy. The fact that the general audience had never really heard of them really hurt the movies profits.

Attached: 22DCFB10-1C63-42FC-B8EC-6762B900F79C.jpg (600x600, 95K)

You clearly did not grow up watching the movie Hackers or watched her Tomb Raider movies....

Yeah or like the first flop Ant-Man. There's no way Marvel can sell such a ridiculous concept.

Ugh

Isn't she kinda' old to headline what will presumably be a multi-picture franchise?

Attached: Angelina Jolie.jpg (1536x1152, 366K)

>reportedly confirmed

She's the same age RDJ was when he starred in IRON MAN.

Attached: Tony Stark.jpg (960x540, 427K)

Cate didn't need much CGI to look hot because she gets facials made from the foreskins of murdered babies every week. The stem cells slow the aging process dramatically.

He was in a good shape for and ex addict.

He got really into martial arts after he went clean. Could probably kick all of our asses despite being short.

Attached: Karate Man.jpg (650x440, 26K)

Make up does wonders.

He looked better. Then again they can just CGI Jolie's wrinkles away.

She looks like she's in her late 50s, what the fuck

She had cancer and had to undergo radiation treatment.

Well now I just feel bad about going "eugh" out loud

>This could potentially be Feige's Inhumans.
This but ironically.

Attached: 1554481584960.gif (268x400, 2.45M)

Reminder that reports are never wrong

sounds like a lowtest underage faggot if there ever was one

That's Beckinsale, not Blanchett.

Justice League made more than Ant-Man

Imagine thinking this is an accomplishment

Think of it as dissing Ant-Man

Think about what you said, dumbass.

No u